Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs Black Racer - Gotta Go Fast
by M.J.Caboose14 Today at 12:00 am

» Andrea Ümlaut Vs. Brittany Luuve (Non-Title Match)
by d_ultsch Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» Peace Across (More) Worlds
by kiranar Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» Evangaline vs Ai bed match
by d_ultsch Yesterday at 11:28 pm

» Kawaii Contenders Tag Match
by ThunderFox Yesterday at 11:24 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Haru45g, Kelsea, KillerV, M.J.Caboose14, RJD, TheWamts, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Xue Lan:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xue Lan:

Post by Missingkeys on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Name: Xue Lan

Personality: Confident, brash, not afraid to speak her mind, and easily embarrassed. The girl shows a confident side to everyone around her, not willing to back away from a challenge, or turn down one. The girl is mostly business and fighting first before casual talk. She isn’t used to hentai or dirty things due to her upbringing, so she isn’t good at slang or interpreting dirty things.

Nationality: Chinese

Birthplace: China

Height: 4.8

Weight: 110 lbs

Theme music: Silver will, Golden wings

Fighting style: Xue Lan uses a traditional kung fu martial arts from china, but the difference is that she specializes in kicks a lot. Her kicks are swift, powerful and accurate. However the problem was that it was unbalance. Despite her deadliness, Xue Lan doesn’t use her arms properly in a fight and that has cost her to lose quite a number of fights.

Her other weakness is pain tolerance. Xue Lan having adapted kung fu which doesn’t use submissions, is not use to being placed in a submission hold, and often it hurts her more than it does to other people.

Ideal matches: Xue Lan likes taking rough and brutal matches. In fact the harder it is, the better. The same however can’t be said for hentai matches where she is quite ignorant of it.

Dragon Lance: A high flyer finisher. Xue Lan jumps on top of the turnbuckle where she then proceeds to jump off it and executes a diving kick towards her opponents face in an attempt to one hit K.O them.

Lion’s Barrage: Her second finisher is when she knocks her opponent into a corner. She would then proceed to execute a barrage of kicks, starting from her opponent’s stomach, and then proceed upwards.
If her opponent is a guy, she would simply continue upwards until she hits their face before backing away for a second and then hitting him with a sweet chin music to his jaw.

However if the opponent is a woman,

Appearance: Her cheongsam is a standard fighting outfit that was gifted to her by her family, and so she often wears it for fighting.

Xue Lan upclose

Her in her fighting stance

History: Xue Lan was born into a household of a martial artists. From young, she was schooled in the way of her family’s kung fu martial arts, she learnt quickly, but she couldn’t adapt her families fighting style entirely because she couldn’t break the habit of over using kicks in a fight.

To break her habit, her parents first advised to take part in several martial arts tournaments in China. These were all mixed martial arts, meaning she would have the chance to fight a number of people not from her family’s school.

Over a few months, Xue Lan took part in a number of them, each time she did well, until an opponent exploited her weakness of her overreliance on kicks and weaknesses to submission and defeated her.

It wasn’t until one particular girl by the name of Koneko beat her down and humiliated her in front of thousands.

Koneko putting her in a terrible submission causing her to submit while screaming in front of thousands.

This event caused her to become more determine to break her weakness. Her family advise the AFW as a training ground, and to take up boxing as a sub martial arts style to break her habit by forcing her to use her fists which she almost never did.

It was a good idea in theory, so she was willing to give it a try after picking up boxing for several months. She vows to become stronger and return the humiliation to Koneko one day.

Trivia: Xue Lan hasn’t had time to pursue a relationship, so she’s kind of dense towards dirty talk like sex and all.

Xue Lan likes man who doesn’t talk too much, and that they aren’t huge muscular types.

The woman feels uneasy around large man, and so she tries looking for short guys, some people mistaken her for a shotacon because of this.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum