by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 9:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Back in the cage! Aline vs Koji underground MMA match (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Back in the cage! Aline vs Koji underground MMA match (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in the cage! Aline vs Koji underground MMA match

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Standing on his feet only thanks to Aline's finger under his chin, Koji is completely at her mercy, but her taunting words would still raise his pride nonetheless.

"Unghh... I want you to dominate...? Tsch.. You must be kidding Aline-san!". As predicted by the powerful milf, Koji is provoked into fighting back as he now tries to throw an uppercut right into her large boobs.

Due to the recent beating-smothering combo Koji is moving at increduibly low speed though, which might make it very difficult for him to successfully land that punch.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Back in the cage! Aline vs Koji underground MMA match (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in the cage! Aline vs Koji underground MMA match

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:54 am

Aline smile when koji show that he is still in the match, weak but always here. She let him the time to send his uppercut. Aline stay close to him without any guard, she let him punch. With the blow, the heavy breast of Aline take all the impact, and make her breasts bounce hard. With the face twisted for pain, Aline grunt as she took the uppercut.

"Gouuhhh...ohhH...that's...good... Now it's my turn boy."

Even after the uppercut, Big mama does not step back, she suffer for sure, 'cause the boy hit a very sensitive area... but she can bear the pain, and smile. Even if it was a shamefull pleasure, Aline like this contest with the boy. enduring the pain, while all the crowd took photo of her boobs wriggles, Aline put an hand on her hips, and send the other on the chin of koji in a quick uppercut. the french milf does not hope to knock the boy with this punch, but she want to humiliate him. She hope that the boy will bounce against the cage, and fall head first into her cleveage. Amusing the crowd, Aline try to do it again, if she can

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:22 am

If Koji's uppercat had effectively hit a sensitive part of Aline's body, causing her large boob to bounce in response, her own uppercut would send the smaller boy almost flying into crushing his back against the cage with a loud metallic sound.

Unfortunately for the Japanese boy, things would go exactely along with Aline's plans, as Koji was bounced from the cage back into the awaiting bosoms of the towering milf, who was happily ready to receive him.

"U-Ungh..mffff....??? mrffff...". With his head sinking right inbetween those huge maternal pillows, the cute defiant boy realizes that he has just fallen right where she wanted him... again!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:18 am

"hehehe... once again you want to take a nap on my "little pillows"? You don't deserve them for now... show me that you can fight me, or I'll show you, that I can beat you for hour without you can touch the ground"

with the boy always trapped in her huge melons, Aline take all her time to humiliate him more. Teasing the boy, she give a little push on her boobs and use the impulse in order to throw the boy against the cage. If she get there the milf give him a new uppercut. and prepare herself to catch the boy after this. The crowd start to laugh when they finally understand the game of Aline, forcing the boy to stay on his feet, just by using her tits and punch. And aline plays for long if she can

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:32 am

Somethered between Aline's large breasts for a few seconds, Koji is then pushed out with a sexy dominating thrusting out of her boobs, just enough to make him stand up like an easy target.

"Gasp..pant pant... UNGHH..!!". Before he can catch his breathing, Koji is in fact nailed by another uppercut of Aline sending him against the cage and bouncing him back into her awaiting pillows, once again!

"Unfmpfff....!!". Victim of Aline's taunting pattern of punching and smothering, Koji would struggle trying to get out from her deep cleavage, but if he can't escape then his struggles would just add to Aline's pleasure as she can feel his little head squirming inthere.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:23 pm

Aline continue for a while her unusual game of domination. With a mix of light punch and short smother, she keep the boy silly, and unable to defend. The crowd react happily with each sound of the cage trembling, and during this time, Koji could not escape... Aline keep him trapped of her fist and boobs. When she finally thinks that it's enough... the sexy milf just move and let the boy crush on the mat. Rising her arms she play and tease the crowd and her opponent. Putting a bare foot onto his little head, she ask him with her little smile

"so how you find my way to kick your sexy ass ? hihihi...no, seriously... I hope that you have no girlfriend koji... 'cause after my victory I plan to use your strong little body"

Last edited by 6873 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Towering over him with the tip of her bare foot pressed onto his head, shooting a sexy pose for the flashes, Aline would really look like a motherly goddess of beauty and crushing strenght to the stunned Koji's eyes.

"U-Unghh.... n-no I actually don't have a girlf.... uh.. b-but that's not the time for such things... and I don't want to lose!"
Blushing at realizing that he was about to completely fall under the seductive power of Aline, Koji would shake his head and recall his will to fight back, grabbing the sexy milf's ankle as he tries, even in his dazed conditions, to make her unbalanced and hopefully falling onto the canvas.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:26 pm

"so no girlfriend... that's a good news... and do you think that a girl like m....eeeh... don't do that !!!"

during her little speech, the boy try to fight back, and grabs her ankle, and plan to make her fall. Unfortunately for him, this kind of little trick does not work on Aline big body. She look at koji, and his desperate attempt... she find the idea fun, and that's why she accept to play. Acting like if, koji finally manage to make her fall, aline try to prepare her defense. So the amazon falls slowly in the ring, ready to continue this punishment. Teasing the boy, she just ask him...

"and now ? What have you planned ?"

Last edited by 157 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Koji is a little surprised that such move actually worked, but he won't passs the opportunity in any case (having no idea that Aline has actually allowed him to let her fall by purpose).

"Heh... my plans are some payback time, lovely Aline", he says with a grin, though blushing a bit as he realizes that he just called her "lovely".
Crowling over the big milf with a gloved hand pressing onto her abundant chest to hold him down, he would be now able to hit her with punches or go for a front choke hold.

"So, you better give up because I wouldn't like to hurt you", the boy would say confidently, throwing a light warning punch to her side to make his point clear..... except for he doesn't notice how his slender body is wedged between the mighty thighs of Aline in a dangerous situation.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:23 pm

"gouuh...oh but I can't give up koji... I'm sure to win,... But more important koji... you call me Lovely ? "

teasing the boy with her confident attitude, Aline blush thank to his hands groping her huge breast. But soon when the boy play to the tough guy, Aline close her strong legs around his waist. Crushing his body, and squeezing the life out of him, Aline try to be very gentle in the same time, as she gently caressing his hair,

"so I'm your lovely Aline... But hey boy... don't tell me that you really love me"

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Back in the cage! Aline vs Koji underground MMA match (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in the cage! Aline vs Koji underground MMA match (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next