» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 17 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:13 am

Janet’️s motion would match Lia’️s as the albino girl escalated the sensual breast duel, taking it from simple pushing to back and forth grinding as the wrestlers’️ two firm pairs of breasts swayed from side to side. Janet panted, unable to fully contain herself as the combined sensations of the vibrator between her breasts and the contact with Lia’️s buzzing boobs began to make her hot. Every time her breasts pressed particularly closely up against Lia’️s—especially if their erect, whirring nipples came into contact—the Lakota would whimper softly, or would even let out a small cry as she tried to push Lia back chest-to-chest.

She managed a smirk when she heard Lia’️s pouty joke. “They’️re only a little bigger! Mm…you just have to push harder!” Janet insisted. She began to gain ground, but then, with a massive push from Lia, she lost it all, and was suddenly being pushed back herself. But Janet would rally, surging forwards as well, trying to plow her breasts head-on into Lia’️s, and hoping to push the albino further back, or even knock her over.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 17 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:57 am

"That's not...huah... easy as you say!" Lia said as Janet made a big aggresive shove, powering with her pair easily though Lia's. Huaaah! Lia cried out in pleasurable shock, unable to maintain her upright position. Janet forced her all the way down onto the soft bed, her breasts still somehow pushing into hers. "Auhh... I got owned! Mmmp... yours were too big, Janey!" Lia said with a smile. She was only now realizing how hot and wet her body was, not to mention how it would only get hotter and wetter with the double dosage of vibrations coursing through her and Janet pressing her down on top of all of it.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 17 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 17 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 17 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 17 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 17 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 17 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 01, 2014 3:29 am

Ultimately, it did not take long for Janet to overpower Lia with her boobs. Her bust size was probably only a little larger than the albino girl’️s, but she almost definitely had more experience in this sort of fighting, unless she had misestimated Lia. Lia fell down onto her back, and Janet’️s momentum would bring her down on top of her friend, breasts still pressed together, vibrators still buzzing in the space between their breasts, tickling and arousing Janet to no end.

“Ghh…well, heh heh, good match! That was the most interesting titfight I’️ve ever been in!” Janet said, smiling down on Lia as the two laid body to body, chests vibrating as if a very localized earthquake was causing them to jiggle.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri May 02, 2014 12:56 am

"Interesting is... one way to put it." Lia said in response, smiling even as she struggled against the vibrating bust that was pushing against hers. The albino knew that the conclusion of the contest would end with something like this, but experiencing it was something entirely else. God, this sensation wouldn't go away, and Lia was sure that she didn't want it to go away either.

"Huahh! Mmm, I guess... the winner deserves a prize..." Lia used her hands and kneaded Janet's victorious breasts, giving them a small massage to go with the vibrating toy. Lia would keep at it, kneading and squeezing the jiggling spheres for a while longer, before grinning mischievously and flipping Janet's vibrator switch from the middle to the maximum setting. "There's your ough... prize Janet!" moaned the pale-toned Canadian, her body was feeling so hot and out of control, she could hardly imagine what it'd be like for Janet now.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 17 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 17 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 17 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 17 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 17 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 17 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 07, 2014 9:19 am

Janet did not make a move to get off of Lia right away. The sensation of their vibrating breasts pressed against each other was so strange, so unique, and so pleasurable that she did not want to give it up just yet. Her nipples buzzed against Lia’️s nubs, and the Lakota wrestler could’️ve almost sworn that they made a little noise as they rubbed against each other now.

Janet had no idea what Lia wanted to give her when she said that the winner of their contest deserved a prize. “Oh? I do?” Janet asked. Then, she gasped, for Lia’️s hands were squeezing her breasts firmly now, giving them a sort of massage that just added to the strange sensations that ran through her bosom. Janet parted her lips to say something, but, just then, Lia reached up and turned on her vibrator to its highest setting. “Aaaaaagh!” Janet squealed, squirming around wildly and falling off of Lia onto her side as the vibrator sent her breasts visibly jiggling at hundreds of vibrations a minute.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu May 08, 2014 3:53 am

Lia giggled until she was out of breath and wanting to scream along with Janet, and her body felt was just about at its limit from the vibrators. Maybe she hadn't quite thought through what she had just done to Janet, it was something she just did on a crazy impulse. It certainly looked amazing though, watching Janet's lovely orbs bouncing around as she flailed against the heightened pleasure.

But maybe she shouldn't have done that. It made her just a bit guilty, it didn't look like Janet was really enjoying herself, squirming like that. Lia might be drunk and horny right now, but she needed to help Janet out. "S-ssorry! I'll s-stop it! J-just h-hold still!" She shouted, hoping Janet could hear her words, before jumping onto Janet's body to keep her still. Or as still as their everbuzzing tits would allow each other. Somehow it hadn't occured to Lia to turn off her own vibrator before helping Janet out. And once more, their nips came into contact, sending her onto a mind-numbingly pleasurable experience, their nips were almost audibly clicking together, immediately making Lia forget all about why she had gotten onto Janet's hot buzzing chest already.

Last edited by 12001 on Thu May 08, 2014 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 14, 2014 9:49 am

Janet squirmed, convulsed, and flopped about, caught in the throes of something incredible. The sensation of the vibrator operating at full speed between her breasts was something she could never even have conceived of before! It was a weird sensation, but it was not unpleasant. It was intense, but that didn’️t mean it wasn’️t arousing.

As Lia apologized and jumped on top of her, trying to turn the vibrator off but having something of a difficult time of it, Janet would try to shake her head and put a hand on Lia’️s shoulder. “O-oh…n-n-n-no…” she said, even her words buzzing as the vibrations surged throughout her entire body. “No, I’️m g-g-good…but…I think you should t-try it, too!” With that, Janet would make a grab for the vibrator that was still buzzing at medium speed in between Lia’️s breasts. With a flick, Janet would change the setting of that toy to its maximum speed, as well. Now, when their nipples came into contact again, the result would be out of this world!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu May 15, 2014 3:34 am

Lia barely remembered the circumstances that brought her to here, All that she felt was a mind-numbingly good sensation course from Janet's hot, firm buzzing boobs. Only when Janet spoke up did Lia realize that she was supposed to stop it. But it seemed that Janet didn't want it to stop any more than Lia did, instead, the sexy Lakota brought her hand up and with just 1 flick of her fingers, the buzzing noise suddenly became a lot louder.

"H-huuh? O-oh!! A-aaahh!!" The vibrating was ridiculous. Lia could never have imagined it would be this powerful, this amazing. Her body moving not entirely on her accord, Lia shifted herself so that she and Janet would get the most access to each other's rapidly jiggling orbs, pressing her nips into the firm flesh, digging her way forward until she could find Janet's tips again. The contact might drive her crazy from sheer pleasure, but right now, going crazy sounded like a pretty good idea.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 17, 2014 1:16 am

The sensation had been intense when it was only her own vibrator that was turned up to its highest setting. When Janet grabbed Lia’️s vibrator and adjusted it, as well, the sensation of the vibrations became almost too much to handle. Janet let out a loud, warbling cry of surprise and pleasure as their breasts buzzed against each other at full speed.

“Oh my gosh! O-o-ohoho! Waah!” Janet squealed, writhing back and forth, half wanting to turn the vibrators off and spare her sanity, half wanting to continue with this strange game until both she and Lia were fully satisfied. The Lakota woman wasn’️t even really thinking anymore; she acted purely on instinct. When Lia shifted position, trying to maneuver her breasts into more intimate contact with Janet’️s, the Native American wrestler would oblige, shifting to her left a little so that their nipples could line up exactly. After a pause, she would press her chest forward, her nipples driving into Lia’️s, the stiffened tips making a truly audible buzzing sound as they drilled into each other. Janet cried out again, giddily, crazily.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat May 17, 2014 10:00 pm

"O=oaaah G-gaawd!!! T-too mu-uuch!!" The entire situation got out of control. At the very least her body was. She twitched and jumped and bounced as she cried out in crazy pleasurable glee. Her tips and Janet's lined up almost perfectly. If only Lia wasn't spasming from the sensation, they'd be directly connected. "

Her moans were barely even heard over the contact of their loudly buzzing nipples. Her body was so aroused right now... Janet drilled into her pale flesh with her nipples and Lia pushed back into her friend's equally hot body. Her mind was lost now, there was nothing Lia wanted more than to just satisfy her ceaselessly building arousal.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next