Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 10:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 8:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 6:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 2:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Big Leagues (introduction to my character)

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Big Leagues (introduction to my character) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Leagues (introduction to my character)

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Ayako allowed her to get to the rope and backup to give her some room this also gave her a chance to think about her next move she stood there is still in her stance simply waiting for songbird to make a move "you may not be a mother that you've got all of the qualifications!" She said laughing happily. "But like it or not we are friends." She said calmly and relaxed as if she was on vacation in the Bahamas Lord knows she would love to be there checking out the local scenery and indulging in sunbathing may be she will get a chance to do that on her vacation if she is accepted into this establishment

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

The Big Leagues (introduction to my character) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Leagues (introduction to my character)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Songbird would slowly sit up and rub her back as she looked over to Ayako again. Hearing Ayako's response made Songbird laugh along and say, "Yes, definitely great friends. And hopefully, we can be allies as well."

Resting long enough, she would slowly stand up and say, "Well, I hope your ready because later, I'll show you my special move." Songbird out her fists up to prepare for more.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Ayako stood motionless not even beginning to put up a defence she closed her eyes and waited for the girl to strike she had a trick up her sleeve that would definitely ensure her victory she just breathed calmly in and out of the senses heightened as she anticipated the girls finisher "natsu guide me on the path to victory" she thought, as she anticipated the move that would ensure a victory or maybe the opponent

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:10 pm

As Songbird stood up, she ha to focus her attention on Ayako for she didn't want to give her any ideas of what she'll do for a possible finisher. She would start calmly to Ayako before attempting to quickly grab her and give a few knee strikes to the head. Hopefully, this can daze Ayako so she might pull off her finisher.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:27 pm

she ducked catching the opponent offguard due to her heightened sense it was time to try and execute her finish the six gates of hell as she opened her eyes "get ready because here I come!" She said as she quickly moved around to the opponent's back and attempted a German suplex as it was the beginning of her deadly finisher

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:41 am

Songbird would only be grabbing air as Ayako went behind her. When she was being grabbed for a German suplex though, Songbird would attempt to back elbow Ayako in the face to try and stop her from performing the move.

If she can do this, she would grab Ayako to give her a few knee strikes to the head. If not, then she'll be caught in Ayako's finisher.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:58 am

Ayako smiled and whispered in her ear. "Too predictable." She said as she leaned back a little bit to avoid the elbow and then said with coldness in a voice that was deadly serious "Time to go to hell" as she delivered the finisher consisting of five German suplex's and a muscle Busta "and that's a wrap!" (Maybe your character could come up with her nickname)

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:12 am

(Songbird is her nickname. And I feel you're power playing again. Keep it at a steady pace and not always let your chapter be the winning one in moves.)

Songbird felt the pain of the five German suplexes and she would grunt with every slam. Then she would feel Ayako jumping and pulling off a muscle buster. "AAAUGH!!!" Songbird cried out before collapsing to the mat.

She would groan as her body was aching, but she would try to rise and be on her knees as she puffed out, "I'm...ngh...I'm not out yet..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:23 am

(the nickname I meant for my character. I'm not used to doing wrestling RP… I have got to get that in my head about trying not to go into autopilot so used to writing stories). Ayako held up her hands. "You sure you can continue you're not looking so good." She said with genuine concern looking at the girl "seriously I don't think we should continue that move was a little bit more powerful than what I anticipated." She says looking at the girl rising to her feet "we can stop any time you want" she said again

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:33 am

(Oh, you mean like the "Nightmare"? And it's okay, I understand. I've been there before and I learned as I continued here. The same can be done for you, so don't worry about it.)

Songbird slowly rised up as she shook her head and showed a small smile. "Thanks for that, but I need to show you something first." With her remaining strength, she attempted to punch at Ayako's face to catch her off guard. If this worked, she would take a few steps back before running and do her own special. This consisted of Songbird running to Ayako and performing a ballet-like butterfly jump, but where her legs grappled Ayako's head. From there, she would spin around to land her opponent on the ground with her on top of her face.

But Ayako had to be caught off guard first before this special can work. And hopefully, it does.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next