Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Different Kind of Workout

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Different Kind of Workout - Page 5 Empty Re: A Different Kind of Workout

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:51 am

Odessa took a deep, relieved breath as she felt Eri’️s hold on her head loosen as she lapped at her armpit. The taste of the girl’️s sweat danced across her tongue once again. She smiled as she heard her sparring partner’️s protest, saying nothing, but simply pressing her face up against the smooth, slick skin, inhaling deeply, enjoying the scent of sweat that was the product of her physical exertion. This sort of hot and sticky sexfight was right up Odessa’️s alley, and she was enjoying every second of it.

As she began pumping her fingers inside of Eri’️s womanhood, the Japanese woman released her from the headlock and pushed her head away, forcing Odessa to give up the sweet scent of her opponent’️s sweat. She expected the auburn-haired beauty to try to retaliate by sticking her own fingers up into Odessa’️s dripping sex, but, instead, Eri released her pussy and gave her a hard spank on the rear, retaliating for the spanking Odessa had given her earlier. “Nnnnn!” Odessa hissed, then yelped as she was spanked a second time. “Now you stop that, sweetie!” she insisted, before Eri surprised her by forcing her head down to the mat and sitting on top of it, at the same time grabbing her wrist and, despite Odessa’️s best efforts to keep her hold, managing to pry it away from that treasure of a cunt. Odessa moaned plaintively, trying to force her hand forward to reestablish that hold on Eri’️s crotch.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:01 am

"Stay there and behave!" Eri said playfully to Odessa as she sat on the back of the girl's head, slightly wiggling her ass.

The dark skinned girl of course wouldn't do as she's told, and began to reach for her sex again. Eri responded by bouncing herself lightly to disrupt Odessa, while trying to keep that hand of hers away from her wet pussy. Using her other hand, the brown haired girl would grope the delicious chocolate butt cheek of Odessa, before her hand trailed down to fondle the girl's womanhood again.

"Mmm..." she purred, feeling her own hold on the ebony amazon's arm loosening slightly, allowing Odessa's hand to reach her sex, but not by too much. "Just let me finish this up quick, than you can have your share, Dessa-chan~" teased Eri, giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:10 pm

“Mmmmg,” Odessa gurgled, as she felt Eri’️s delicious, round, creamy white ass grind down on top of her head. The Japanese woman had a magnificent rear end, and Odessa longed to get that ample cushion in her hands once again, kneading it and spanking it to her heart’️s content. She could not help but envy Eri as the girl reached down to grope her own glorious chocolate ass. If she were the one on top, she would definitely give her opponent’️s ass the treatment it deserved.

She was broken from her reverie, however, by Eri’️s hand reaching and cupping her pussy once more. Odessa bit her lip to keep from crying out in ecstasy. As it happened, Odessa managed to reach the brown-haired beauty’️s pussy once again, as well, but her hold was nowhere near as secure as Eri’️s was on her womanhood. “Nnnn…I don’️t think so, Eri, love…why continue to deny yourself so much pleasure? I’️ll make you cum like you’️ve never cum before, if you would just stop trying to get on top of me…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:21 pm

"Mmhh... I can wait a little..." Eri replied with a little laugh. "Once I defeat you... I'll make you service me to your heart content, Dessa-chan!" announced the brown haired girl happily.

At the moment she felt confidence about her chance, at least for getting the first fall. Two of her fingers would slip into Odessa's sex before pumping in and out with some pace. With the girl's pussy seemingly already quite wet, it might not take too long, or so Eri predicted.

While she's also enjoying the feeling of the dark skinned girl's hand on her wet pussy, Eri would try to distract her opponent as much as she could with her ass grinding, or an occasional slow down on her pumping. Her other hand would move to grab one of Odessa's breasts so she could start fondling it shamelessly to aid her effort in stimulating and distracting the girl.

"Give it up, darling, I'm taking the first round whether you like it or not~!" declared Eri, giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Odessa scoffed as Eri declared her intentions for after the match. “Only in your dreams, Eri…” she replied. However, though she would not admit it out loud, Odessa realized that she was getting close to orgasm, and that, if she did not dislodge the brown-haired woman from atop her soon, she would lose the first fall of their steamy sexfight, putting her at a distinct disadvantage going forward.

She shuddered as she felt Eri’️s fingers entering her vagina, pumping in and out at a steady pace, churning the dark-skinned woman’️s juices and bringing her to the very brink of orgasmic ecstasy. She strained to fight back, managing to lay her hand on Eri’️s pussy, as well, but only barely, and the feeling of the Japanese woman’️s ass grinding atop her white-haired head was very distracting. So was the groping of her breast, which elicited another loud moan from her.

“N-no!” she groaned, pounding her fist against the mat, her other hand slowly slipping away from Eri’️s pussy as her own was so expertly worked over.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:42 pm

"Yesss~" cooed Eri gleefully as she felt Odessa was getting closer to her first climax. "Someone's going to cum hard soon~"

The brown haired girl almost sounded like she's humming to herself as her fingers expertly dancing inside the dark skinned girl's sex. Her ass occasionally making circular motion on top of Odessa's head, while her groping on the girl's breasts only seem to be amplified with each thrust of her fingers into the ebony amazon's wet pussy. Eri felt in control as it was, and it's really satisfying given that Odessa almost managed to subdue her in a rather convincing manner earlier.

"Come on, Dessa-chaann~ You know you want to~" encouraged the brown haired girl, giggling loudly. "Cum cum cum~" her teasing sung suggestively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:33 pm

“Noooo…” Odessa groaned, in reply to her sparring partner’️s oh-so-confident assertion. “N-no…I…” She paused, shuddered, then let out an ecstatic, euphoric cry. It was all just too much to resist. She had already lost her own grip on Eri’️s sex, and she was not going to be able to reestablish it and then beat the brown-haired girl in this fingering race. She was going to lose this first round no matter what, so, with a heavy sigh, she resigned herself to her fate, beginning to purr a little as she felt Eri’️s ass grinding atop her head.

“Mmmmmnngh,” she moaned, as Eri continued to tease her, humiliate her, goad her towards her orgasm, her pussy dripping love honey as she felt herself begin to lose control. “Gaaaaahh…as you wish, Eri…l-love…” she choked out, before unleashing a loud, wild, elated cry as she came, her juices splattering Eri’️s hand and the mat beneath, her entire body tensing as the orgasm rocked her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:45 pm

"Mmm! Yess~" Eri purred in delight as she finally managed to wring the first orgasm from Odessa.

Her fingers continued to pump the girl's drenched pussy for a few more seconds before she finally pulled them out. Wiggling her ass one last time, Eri gave Odessa's sex a few gentle slaps before she rolled herself off the dark skinned amazon and licked her coated fingers. She would then lean towards her opponent and pecked the girl's cheek sweetly, followed with a flick of her tongue on the girl's skin.

"That's one for me~" she announced cheerfully. "You have such a sweet taste, Dessa-chan... I can barely wait to get you to squirt two more times, ehehe~"

Eri shifted herself to her knees afterwards, allowing Odessa a little rest before they started again. She could feel herself getting hotter after making her sexy opponent came, which might hinder her a little. At least the ebony vixen was drained after her climax, so Eri considered that she still had more advantage over the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Odessa felt like her whole body was made of jelly. She oozed out across the mat, hardly feeling the teasing slaps Eri delivered to her pussy, barely recognizing the girl’️s words as she teased her about being the first one to orgasm, delivered with a gentle licking of her face. Despite all of this, the ebony beauty was hardly upset—the orgasm had been positively electrifying, and to have it forced out of her by a woman as strong and as sexy as Eri was a real treat, even if it put her down one fall to nil in their hotly-contested sexual spar.

After a minute’️s rest or so, Odessa was feeling a little stronger again, and managed to roll herself over onto her back, smiling sultrily up at the kneeling Eri. “I’️m glad you enjoyed the taste,” she purred. “Not every woman can appreciate so sweet a delicacy as my love juices. Few are even afforded the pleasure, as a matter of fact. But you, Eri, can help yourself to a taste of my loins whenever the urge strikes you…that is, after I’️ve drained you of your own sweet juices and dragged you back to my apartment as my sex slave.”

The ebony amazon would get up onto her own knees then, and slam her hands into the mat challengingly, indicating to Eri that she was ready to continue. She was going to make quick work of the brown-haired woman and tie up their battle at one orgasm apiece.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:08 pm

"Hoo~ Still confident aren't you?" asked Eri playfully. "Let's see how another orgasm would affect you, heh heh..."

She got up to her feet and stretched herself a little, before assuming her grappling stance. A big smile was plastered on the brown haired girl's face as the excitement inside her stacking up. She liked how Odessa still managed to think so highly of herself despite taking the first fall. That just showed how strong her character was. Eri knew that this mean she couldn't afford to be careless despite her advantage.

"Let's see just how much you still have..." she cooed while looking at Odessa with predatory gaze.

When the girl was ready to start again, Eri would instantly attempt to close her down and lock her fingers with the dark skinned amazon's. After that draining orgasm, she should have a physical advantage, and Eri planned to use that well enough to subdue Odessa the second time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next