by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Different Kind of Workout

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Different Kind of Workout - Page 4 Empty Re: A Different Kind of Workout

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:36 am

Odessa snickered at Eri’️s slightly bewildered reaction to that rush of compliments. “Don’️t go thinking I’️m a lovey-dovey, soft and cuddly sort of girl just because all of that might have been a little mushy, pet. I can be tender, but I tend to like it a little more…spirited. That isn’️t to say that I don’️t mean what I say when I speak so fondly of your body—it really is incredible. Splendid beyond words. Few girls have a body like yours, and those who don’️t wish they did.” Hearing the way Eri described her ebony form, Odessa felt the blood collecting in her cheeks again, and she giggled. “I have a feeling we’️ll be feasting on each other fairly regularly from now on!” she amended.

She would raise herself to her feet as well, eyeing Eri, watching the girl for any sudden movements. When Eri did bolt backwards, only to rebound off of the ropes and come flying in towards Odessa, the British beauty was ready. As Eri swung her arm out to try to clothesline her, Odessa would sidestep, and try to grab onto that pale, toned arm with both hands. If she could, she would then try to swing Eri around and around, once, twice, three times, before throwing her into the ropes headfirst, trying to get her tangled.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:06 am

Eri raised an eyebrow at Odessa's word, but she wasn't offended. By the time she finished making the dark skinned girl cum for the third time, she'd make a nice pet out of her sexy opponent! With that in mind, she relaunched her offense by throwing herself towards her sexy ebony foe with the aid of the ropes. Unfortunately, she'd have to wait to make her imagination come true, as Odessa defended herself properly this time.

'Ah?!" the brown haired girl yelped as she was caught after her miss. "W-waahh...!" followed by another surprised squeal as the dark skinned girl spun her around.

The next thing she knew was that she's heading towards the ropes in full speed. She was moving so fast that turning around to let her back hit the ropes was an almost impossible task.

"Uwah!" a short cry escaped the brown haired girl's lips as she crash onto the ropes, almost doubled over them.

As much as she wanted to admire Odessa's strength, the first thing Eri needed to do right now was to untangle herself from the ropes. Her head was spinning a little thanks to the dark skinned girl's move, though, so it took slightly longer for her to make herself ready for the next attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:38 am

Odessa pumped her fist triumphantly as she watched Eri fall flailing into the ropes, entangling herself up in them. That had worked even better than Odessa had hoped, and now, if she acted quickly, she had the chance to take this first fall in a very dominant, very sexy way.

“Hahaha!” she called out, prancing over to Eri, swaying her hips exaggeratedly, as if she could merrily skip along having all the time in the world. “Take that, Eri!” She punctuated the word “that” by raising both hands above her head, then bringing them crashing down with full force onto Eri’️s exposed ass, trying to redden the girl’️s rear end a little. She would then attempt to swing a leg up over her sparring partner, before turning herself around to face Eri’️s rear and sitting down in the small of the Japanese girl’️s back, effectively pinning her upon the ropes. “I hope you’️re comfortable!” she teased playfully, bringing her hands down hard on Eri’️s butt cheeks just once more. “Now, let’️s begin. I do hope that you’️re somewhat wet already…I’️d hate to find out that I haven’️t been doing as good a job at arousing you as I’️d thought I’️d been…” Odessa would chuckle to herself as she slipped a hand down past the girl’️s bum and through her legs, trying to find and fondle her pussy.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:00 am

"Ow!" Eri yelped as her rear received the double hard slaps from Odessa. "Ugh!" grunted the brown haired girl as she felt the dark skinned amazon's weight on her back. "H-hey! Get of- ow!" her protest was cut short by another double slaps on her butt cheeks.

Her rear stung just as much as her cheeks burnt. She couldn't really believe that Odessa managed to turn around the table with a single move, and had herself in such a commandeering position! Eri tried to buck herself off, shaking her rear, anything she could do to disrupt the ebony beauty, but her resistance came to an immediate halt when she felt the girl's hand on her wet womanhood.

"Ahn!" Eri moaned, her back arching a little as she gripped the ropes tightly. "I'm going to... nnghh... get you back for thiiisss!" she declared.

Pushing the bottom ropes with one of her feet, Eri would then attempt to propel herself backwards, hoping to topple Odessa off her, and possibly fall on top of the girl in a sitting position. If she wasn't so lucky, however, she could have slided further and fall in front of the dark skinned girl with her legs stuck in the air!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:00 am

Odessa savored the sounds of Eri’️s cries as she brought her palms down authoritatively upon the girl’️s round, luscious rump. The feeling of the Japanese woman’️s butt cheeks warming with her powerful touch brought a smile to her face. When she sat down on her sparring partner’️s back and slid her hand down between her legs to find her womanhood quite thoroughly wet already, the ebony beauty felt as if everything was right with the universe, and would fondle Eri’️s pussy lovingly, stroking the pink lips gently before slipping two fingers inside, trying to run them up against the ivory beauty’️s clit and drive her wild.

“I do expect you to repay me in full for my services, dear,” she responded to Eri’️s declaration, with a wry smile, “but later, once we’️re snuggled tightly together under the covers of my bed. I’️m afraid that I’️ll be taking three falls and a quick victory here, love.”

Feeling Eri begin to shift and wiggle underneath her, Odessa would pick her butt up and slam it down once on the other woman’️s back, trying to convince her to remain still. Eri was determined, however, and Odessa, despite her best efforts, was toppled, falling forward onto the mat with an “Oof.” Eri came down on top of her, the girl’️s hard landing forcing the air out of the Brit’️s lungs, but, unwilling to be put in the inferior position again, Odessa would heave herself to the side and throw Eri off of her. Getting to her hands and knees, breathing heavily, she would crawl after her auburn-haired foe, intent on reclaiming the advantage.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:16 am

Despite Odessa's initial effort to keep her pinned to the ropes, Eri finally managed to free herself and even landed on top of the dark skinned girl. She was only on top for a while, though, as the ebony amazon tossed her while she's still recovering from the girl's previous treatment. Eri was rolled onto her front, but she refused to stay down for too much longer. Letting out a sigh, the brown haired girl would support herself with a hand and her knees, while holding her lower back with her other hand.

"Hmmph, not so quick," she chided to Odessa, smirking.

Seeing the girl already heading towards her again, Eri shifted to her knees while raising her arms in front of her for protection. When Odessa was close enough, she would lunge forward, attempting to grab the ebony vixen's arm and pull her closer, so she could try applying a side headlock to girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:25 am

As Odessa made her way on four limbs over to Eri, the Japanese woman got up, as well, ruining Odessa’️s chances at pouncing on her while she was down. She rolled her eyes exaggeratedly as Eri chided her. “I’️ll be as quick as I want,” she retorted, a little bit childlike. “As soon as you stepped into this ring, you became mine, Eri, my sweet little pet…”

As she approached Eri, Odessa would rear up onto just her knees, thrusting her arms forward to meet the rising Eri hand-to-hand, on roughly equal terms once again after trading turns in the dominant position. This time, however, instead of a breast-to-breast pushing contest, the Japanese girl opted for trickery, and, despite her efforts to pull Eri forwards and ruin her plans, Odessa found her head stuffed under her lovely rival’️s armpit, locked there by the girl’️s powerful biceps. “Nnnnff!” Odessa groaned, kicking her legs, trying to escape, while one of her hands would reach down to try to latch onto Eri’️s pussy and stroke it distractingly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:40 am

"I beg to differ~" Eri said playfully as she managed to trap Odessa with the headlock, pressing the girl's head against the side of her breasts. "Eri's no one pet!" she added, giggling.

While the dark skinned girl squirming in her grasp, the brown haired girl would start shaking herself left and right, wanting to make it more difficult for Odessa to struggle. She was about to proceed to her next plan when a familiar feeling suddenly crept back in. Letting out a gasp, Eri glanced downwards to find the dark skinned amazon's fingers already latched on her moist sex, again!

"Ouhh..." she moaned again, her hold loosened as her back arched. "F-fine, let's have it your way, then...!" announced Eri with a small grin on her face.

She clamped her legs together in order to try restricting Odessa's hand, while using her other hand to reach for the spot between the girl's legs from behind. While she's not re-applying as much pressure to the ebony wrestler's neck, Eri would attempt to cup Odessa's womanhood firmly so she could fondling it to counter the girl's tactic.

"There! Now let's see how long you'd last like this... Huhuhu~" giggled the brown haired girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:58 am

“Mmmgrh…you may not be used to being a pet, my dear, but you will learn to enjoy it,” Odessa replied, still teasing her opponent despite being caught by her in a side headlock. Odess gurgled and grumbled as her face was pressed up against the side of Eri’️s tit, giving her another excellent opportunity to inhale the intoxicating aroma of the Japanese woman’️s perspiration. As the hold loosened following her latching onto Eri’️s crotch, Odessa would begin to once again lick her light-skinned opponent’️s armpit, along with the side of her breast.

“Obedience seems to be the one quality you lack, my dear,” she murmured, her voice coming as a hoarse whisper as Eri would find her own sex with her probing fingers, fondling it expertly. Odessa bit her lip to stifle a moan, then finished: “I…will be more than happy to instruct you in it.”

She was in a bit of a pickle, head pressed up against Eri’️s armpit and crotch being worked over by the girl’️s expert fingers, but she was by no means helpless. She still had her own hold on Eri’️s womanhood, after all. As her own crotch was cupped and touched, Odessa would try to do her sparring partner one better, thrusting two fingers inside of Eri’️s pussy and beginning to pump them in and out, while she slid her thumb upwards to tease the girl’️s clit.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:19 am

"Hnnnn!" Eri squealed and squirmed as she felt her armpit was targeted once again by the ebony amazon, her lock was barely constricting Odessa's head now. "T-that's n-not faaaiiirr...!" she protested between her giggles.

The dark skinned girl upped her ante soon enough, inserting another finger into Eri's sex while using her thumb to play around with the brown haired girl's clit. It's getting harder for Eri to concentrate now with so much disruption, and she had to use her hand to push Odessa's head away from her armpit instead of locking the girl properly. Feeling a little bothered with her situation, Eri decided to withdraw her other hand from the dark skinned vixen's sex, so she could deliver a nice hard slap to Odessa's rear!

"N-naughty girl!" she scolded, delivering another slap to the ebony girl's rear.

With the stimulation getting more intense, however, Eri couldn't keep spanking Odessa since she had to deal with the girl's prodding fingers. Pushing her dark skinned opponent's head towards the mat, Eri would attempt to shift herself so she could place Odessa's head between her legs face down. She would then grab the girl's wrist to try separating the ebony amazon's hand from her sex, while lowering her own rear to sit on the back of Odessa's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next