by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Different Kind of Workout

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

A Different Kind of Workout - Page 11 Empty Re: A Different Kind of Workout

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:20 pm

“As if,” Odessa scoffed, putting her hands on her hips. “I’️m going to do like the cavewomen did in all of those old films—bop you on the head and drag you by the hair back to my lair!” The ebony woman snickered, keeping a close eye on Eri as the woman recovered her strength. Once Eri looked ready, Odessa began to circle her opponent, the two impressive women chasing each other in a slow, lazy arc around the practice ring.

Odessa noticed that her sparring partner had changed tactics—rather than instigating the action in this fifth round, Eri was hanging back, taking it easy, waiting for Odessa to take the initiative. The British woman was tempted to just mirror her opponent, wait until she got tired of waiting and did something brash, but it dawned on her that, as fun as it would be to frustrate Eri in that manner, it would also give the brown-haired woman a chance to recover completely. If she wanted to take advantage of her opponent’️s wooziness, Odessa realized, going on the offensive was the ideal course of action.

“Hyaaa!” Odessa yelled, leaping forward and trying to wrap her arm around Eri’️s neck, intending to capture her with a side headlock.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:33 pm

"Psh... You can try..." Eri retorted in a joking manner.

When Odessa tried to catch her, she smirked and lowered herself before dashing forward, wrapping her arms around the girl's waists to counter the attack. Eri's plan was to try tackling the dark skinned amazon to the mat in order to give herself an advantageous position. Unfortunately, her legs weren't as strong as they were at the start of the spar, and so she stumbled midway, almost falling down herself.

Eri scoffed and decided to change tactics by attempting to whip Odessa towards the nearest turnbuckle with everything she had. The brown haired girl was hoping that by sending her opponent crashing against the post, she could weaken the ebony vixen significantly. Should her plan succeed, Eri felt like she could have some fun with Odessa at the corner.

"Yeeahhh!" yelled the brown haired girl as she attempted to toss her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:29 pm

“Uogh!” the ebony amazon groaned, as Eri manage to dodge Odessa’️s attempt at a side headlock and, instead, capture Odessa in a powerful tackle-hug. Luckily for the darker-skinned warrior, Eri stumbled before she could bring the two of them down to the mat. Odessa wasn’️t completely spared her sparring partner’️s wrath, however, as she was thrown into the turnbuckle by the brown-haired woman.

“Oof!” Odessa groaned again, her back protesting painfully as it slammed into the corner of the ring. It hurt, and it hindered her ability to fight back, but she was far from defenseless. She leaned back against the turnbuckle and smirked at Eri, waiting for the brown-haired beauty to come after her so that she could try and surprise her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:45 pm

Even though she couldn't bring her opponent down like she planned at first, Eri was quite satisfied with slamming Odessa against the turnbuckle. She took a breather, smirking back at her sexy ebony foe before running towards the corner to deal a decisive blow. Eri knew that she took her time and this was a rather risky move to pull, but her opponent wasn't exactly fresh either so she's happy to take the risk.

Once she closed down the distance between her and Odessa, Eri shifted a little, showing her shoulder as she's planning to knock the dark skinned girl's front with a shoulder charge! In her mind, once she had Odessa stunned from the hit, it would be easier to work the girl's third orgasm.

"Take this...!" Eri yelled as she rammed herself towards her cornered opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:09 am

Odessa would just breathe deeply, summoning all the energy she could as she braced herself for the charge that she just knew was coming. Sure enough, here came Eri, muscles tensing and flexing under that lovely white skin, brown hair tossing back and forth as she ran in, lowering her shoulder as she came in fast at Odessa. The ebony beauty would react as fast as she could, rolling along the ropes to her right, hoping that she could get clear away from Eri’️s charging form before the blow came. If she could do that, Odessa would then attempt to do some corner work of her own, swinging her leg back, then launching it forward, trying to slam her foot into Eri’️s round, firm ass and force her into the turnbuckle.

“Kyaah!” Odessa yelled, as she gave the boot to Eri’️s butt, hoping that the blow would give her an opportunity to work on the brunette and, with any luck, bring her to a third, decisive orgasm.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:51 am

"Ugh!" Eri grunted as she hit the turnbuckle with her shoulders, scoffing at the fact that Odessa had got away from her at the last moment. "You little... AUGH!" her words interrupted by the kick on her rear, shoving her onto the post again."Uhh..."

It was too late to regret her failed gamble now. Eri's head was resting on the ropes, her arms hung on them as well. Crashing against the turnbuckle once was already painful enough, but twice in a succession like that definitely winded her. With Odessa looming around her, she doubted that the girl would take her time to capitalize on this advantage. She would try to turn around, resting her back against the pads, but that's probably the most she could do before another attack coming her way...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Odessa was breathing heavily after landing that kick to Eri’️s rear end. This match had taken a heavy toll on her, and she wasn’️t out of the woods yet. She needed to end this now, while her brown-haired sparring partner was stunned, or else she might not get another chance at it.

“Eri…” Odessa whispered, watching as her brown-haired opponent turned around to face her, “sweet, sweet Eri…it’️s time to make you mine.”

The ebony amazon would move forward, but slowly, almost casually, until she pressed her whole front up against Eri. She would grind herself lightly up against her paler foe, purring as she did so, while, at the same time, she would grab Eri’️s right arm and try to hook it around the rope. She would then do the same to the left arm, looking to secure the Japanese woman in the corner. Finally, Odessa would try to hook her sparring partner’️s legs around the ropes in the same manner.

If she could do all that, Odessa would drop to her hands and knees, looking up at Eri’️s trapped form, marveling at it like an idol fit for worship. She would then lean her head forward and give Eri’️s pussy a tender kiss, before letting her tongue snake out of her mouth and enter her sparring partner’️s womanhood.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:04 pm

"Hmmph..." Eri sighed as Odessa pressed her front against her own. "I won't... let you...!" she protested, despite doing nothing but moaning as the dark skinned girl grind herself on her exhausted form. "Uhhmm..."

She tried to move her arms, but in her current state, Eri couldn't do much resisting, and soon enough both her arms and legs were hooked around the ropes, effectively restricting her movement. The brown haired girl squirmed in frustration while Odessa took the liberty to drop down on all fours, like a predator watching her trapped prey. Eri gulped, feeling like she knew what's coming after this, as she stared back at the ebony amazon defiantly.

"Ahhn!" a loud moan escaped her lips as Odessa kissed her slick pussy, before sending her tongue to invade her exposed womanhood. "Odessaaaa...! Let... go... mmhh..! ...of meeee!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:35 pm

“I don’️t think you have much of a choice, my dear,” Odessa purred, leaning back for just a few seconds to tease the brown-haired beauty she had trapped above her. “If you’️re going to escape, you’️d better do it now. Otherwise, just surrender to the pleasure…”

She would lean in, giving Eri’️s pussy another kiss, then a lick, then plunging her tongue deep inside the sopping wet sex, stroking the sweet, delicate folds again and again and again, savoring the taste and the sound of Eri’️s defiant cries. She would pull her face out of the brown-haired girl’️s sex again, chuckling as Eri demanded she be released. Odessa would pay that request no heed. “That’️s it, darling. Scream my name!” she implored, before going back to work and trying to find the girl’️s clit once again, this time with her tongue.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:50 pm

"Hnngg...! D-damn it..." Eri cursed between her panting and moaning, unable to focus her mind to free herself thanks to Odessa's expert tongue lapping on her sex. "Aahhh! Not there!" she cried in pleasure, her head rolled backwards as the dark skinned vixen teased her clit.

The brown haired girl began to squirm herself harder in desperation, but all she seemed to do was aiding Odessa's effort in stimulating her with the thrashing around. Eri gritted her teeth and began to work on her legs, trying to unhook them from the ropes. The ebony's amazon licking made it difficult to concentrate, but at least Eri knew she could last a little longer since her last orgasm only happened minutes ago.

Once she managed to free her legs, Eri would grip the top ropes with her hands to support herself. She would then plant a foot on Odessa's shoulder, before attempting to shove the girl away forcefully in an attempt to buy herself some time to free her arms. A nice hard kick to the head probably could do the job better, but Eri decided to go with the softer option.

"Get offf!" she demanded as her foot pushed Odessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next