by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Training under colleagues

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Training under colleagues - Page 6 Empty Re: Training under colleagues

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:07 pm

"I guess I am just not a hedonist for the sake of being a hedonist. But then I am not so sure about that either. It`s...complicated."
She said, sighing slightly. Maybe she was a hedonist, she didn`t even know that for sure. Sometimes she was wondering what were her real feelings and what was just training from old times that resurfaced on a regular basis. Sometimes she also wasn`t sure why she did this or that.

She let go of one of her breasts to try to turn the head of her sparring partner around and look her into the eyes with a lusty look.
"But I am confident that I like this."
She said before attempting to deeply kiss the other girl while her legs were, much to her pleasure, caressed with a soft touch.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:26 pm

"Mmm!" Cleo purred happily as Anja kissed her, and she immediately returned it.

Her tongue starting to get lively inside the blonde's mouth, flicking teasingly at Anja's own to show a little defiance towards the girl. Eventually, the stimulation on her sex and breast became too much for her body to handle, and her body would tense up for a bit as she moaned loudly into Anja's mouth.

"Mmmmmm!"

The dark skinned girl's hands pressed the thighs of the blonde firmly as her wet pussy spasmed, some of her juices flew into the heels of Anja before she limped slightly on her sparring partner's grasps. She rested her back against the girl's breasts, breaking the kiss while maintaining eye contact as she smiled in delight.

"Aahh... That was refreshing..." she purred. "But next time it might not be that easy, Anja-chan..." she stuck her tongue to the blonde playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:00 pm

"Easy is the little sister of fail, so I welcome that spirit of yours."
Anja answered after she had gleefully watched the other girl come under her foot in the purest of senses. she would even agree to act as the pillow in the little rest she seemed to need, sticking her tongue out too so that their tips would meet for a moment in the smallest of slaps.

"Tell you what, I feel slowly warmed up, how about you?."
She asked, giggling lightly at the thought that this could have been a light little spar only. there were no light spars for Anja, everything was at least a little bit competitive for her. When for example a student of wrestling could not learn any more from her and was able to defeat her, she had usually stopped any training attempts and send them on their merry way, with just a few exceptions.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:25 pm

"Slowly...?" Cleo asked as she turned around and seated herself on Anja's thigh, before wrapping her arms around the blonde's head. "I've been burning from the start, darling..." she giggled and pecked her sparring partner's lips teasingly. "Fortunately I'm very durable... so it's never been a problem for me."

It didn't take too long for the dark skinned girl to recover from her first orgasm, and she rolled over from Anja to get onto all fours after about half a minute or so. Letting out a pleased sigh, Cleo would then get up again and bring her hands up to signal she's ready to go again.

"I think we can involve a little wager now since the warm up stage is done... What do you say?" she dared with a wink.

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Her new friend seemed to be a daring type, even more daring after she seemed to have had a little fun that fueled her spirits even more.
"A wager? I may be blonde, but not so blonde as to agree to something I don`t have detailed information about."
She replied in a curious and also funny tone. The wager was indeed intriguing, but the days where she had accepted every wager on the behalf of a superior were over.

She slowly got up to think through some scenarios Cleo would probably present her, but came not to a conclusion that she would also count as a prediction or just an educated guess while she was shaking her blonde mane a little to get it back into a halfway acceptable fashion.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Cleo giggled as she heard Anja's comment, and inched closer to try locking up with her sparring partner's hands again. She brought her face closer to the blonde, grinning like an excited child as she kept Anja in the dark for a few more seconds. The girl might have already try a couple of guesses inside her mind, which meant it could be a chance whether they had a similar mindset or not.

"It's just a spar, so let's make this simple," she said to Anja. "It's been a while since I have a sleepover, so if I win... then we'll spend a night together in my place~" Cleo stated gleefully. "If you win... well, I'm leaving that to you, darling~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm

"Hm, a sleep over?"
Anja was pretty sure that Cleo would like her home as she was no prude. And she was also sure that her new frind lived in a very exotic and interesting place.
"Ok, deal!"
She answered enthusiastically, excited about the prospect of seeing something new, as this was a thing she always hungered for after being on her own for some years now.

And speaking of using the tongue, while they were so close together with their faces and their hands intertwined, she would stick her tongue out to challenge her sparring partner to a little tongue duel.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:32 pm

"Lovely~" Cleo said before she licked Anja's tongue to start their little duel.

The blonde seemed to be excited about the sleepover idea, so much that she didn't suggested an idea of her own should she win. The dark skinned girl was excited either way. Seeing what Anja's place look like, or showing the girl her own, she couldn't decide what she wanted more.

Cleo tried to push back Anja's tongue, before she leaned forward in an attempt to suck on her sparring partner's. She would also spread their arms again to shift herself closer to the blonde, before attempting to wrap her arms around Anja's back to hug the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Anja had indeed not thought about another wager but had not stated that she would also offer a sleep over for the wager, and now it was too late with her tongue first playing with the counterpart on the other side and then getting sucked on. Her place in the Satin Predator was awesome anyway, and she was sure that someone like Cleo would love to stroll though it`s dark corridors and rooms to watch and probably participate in this or that.

"Sticky like a bonbon."
Anja complained and sighed playfully when she was hugged by the other girl, pulling her arm around the neck of Cleo for a light front head lock.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:51 pm

"Yuumm..." Cleo purred happily as she heard Anja's words, only to find out the blonde's arm was wrapped around her head next to trap her in a head lock! "Ummh!"

She initially tried to free her head using her hands, but the whole light sparring stuffs made her not really feeling too much pressure on her neck, so she felt like trying something different. One of her hands would keep trying to unlock her sparring partner's arm, while the other would reach for Anja's belly button. Cleo had a mischievous grin on her face as she tried to guess the blonde's reaction.

"Magic fingers time! Hyaa~!" she announced gleefully, before her fingers would dance on Anja's navel to tickle the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next