???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Becky Welsh vs. Divastator (Divastator's Debut)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Becky Welsh vs. Divastator (Divastator's Debut) Empty Becky Welsh vs. Divastator (Divastator's Debut)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Normal Match decided by Pin, KO, or Submission

The building was filled tonight with loud and crazy fans as they awaited for the next match to unfold. This one will feature a newcomer against a veteran. The thing that's different about the newcomer though is that she is known to have a bad and ruthless temper and it plays into her fighting skills. Some may consider her crazy, but others say they should know better than to mess with her.

Suddenly, the lights would shut down from the back to the front of the walkway and blue lights would circle around the center of it as the music for The Ting Tings's "That's Not My Name" began building up. As soon as the first beat hit, there stood a girl with black hair and blue eyes wearing a black sleeveless top, a black skirt with leggings, and sneakers.

Becky Welsh vs. Divastator (Divastator's Debut) 1366760-bigthumbnail.jpg

She then began to dance to the music as if she was reliving her old days before she became a fighter. Once a pop and rock star, she was once considered to have slick, quick, and hard-hitting moves whenever she sings, and it shows as she makes her way across the ring. She only hoped that her debut goes well against this other girl because she wants to make a good first impression in the AFW league.

As soon as she got to the ring, she would go through the ropes and make her way to the center. As the song ends, the blue lights circled around her as if the spotlight was only on her. And now, she waited for the other girl to come along.

Last edited by 971 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Becky Welsh vs. Divastator (Divastator's Debut) Empty Re: Becky Welsh vs. Divastator (Divastator's Debut)

Post by Edward_Lightner Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Becky had received a proposal for a new fight shortly after her victory against Lucy Grange. Funny win that one, Becky having failed to lose well as the strength of his opponent was great. But she had found the flaw , pleasure, and she transformed this Standard fight, a victory hentai . To the delight of the crowd that the two combatants are not gone very far.

Now she had a new opponent , a certain " Divastator " . The poster featuring a beginner against a veteran was wrong, Becky with only one fight under her belt . But the word " beginner " always attracted much crowd .

Becky without music. She did not have a choice but had some ideas in mind .
She was wearing a cheerleader costume orange , with elbow pads and knee .

[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=98&u=12830543:2cf9qspz]Becky Welsh vs. Divastator (Divastator's Debut) Becky_10.jpg[/url:2cf9qspz]

Going smoothly in the ring, she greeted the crowd before pointing the finger at her opponent :

" - So you're starting your career with a defeat? "

Provocation , but her victory against Lucy had shown him that upset her opponent was often a good thing in the long run ...

Last edited by 11259 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Becky Welsh vs. Divastator (Divastator's Debut) Empty Re: Becky Welsh vs. Divastator (Divastator's Debut)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Divastator would see Becky come out without any music and wearing (in her opinion) a simple cheerleader's outfit. She wasn't at all intimidated by Becky calling her out and just scoffed as she replied, "As if! I'm not one that you should belittle so easily. As far as I can see, we both have a lot in common." Divastator would walk closer to Becky as she is still conversing with her.

(Why do you put Becky as "his" instead of "her"?)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:28 pm

(sorry I'm french and I do not watch out)

Becky smiled at his opponent to come. She dipped a finger in his mouth before the show maliciously dripping saliva

"The last-that I held this speech finished by wetting my finger too. But not her saliva ... Maybe I'd the same with you once the referee will count to three?"

With one win, Becky was not to be the clever. But it became too much on a can of itself. If it still won tonight would even worse!
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:33 pm

(Oh, I see.)

Divastator remained unmoved by Becky's "threats" and she replied, "We shall see about that. But like I said, we have a lot in common. I mean, we both enjoy being in the spotlight. The crowds love what we do and they always rain down their praises. But soon, we end up here...and I'm afraid that tonight, there's only room for one in the spotlight. I believe it's time we fight for it." She would head back to her corner and started stretching out to relax herself.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Becky watched his opponent before winning the corner to ask the question from his own corner.

"-And what else would win praise from the crowd tonight?"

Malicious, she sucked his finger, looking at his opponent while waiting for the sound of the bell which would announce the beginning of the fight.
Around the crowd waited with undisguised early confrontation impatience.
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:46 pm

As she was stretching, Divastator would hear Becky's question. With a chuckle, she would slowly turn around and reply, "In this case...it would be...seeing someone be in pain for their pleasure." As soon as she said that, the bell rang and the match would begin right away.

Immediately, the brunette got out of her corner and walked to the center of the ring. There she would wait for the cheerleader to arrive so she can start bringing in the pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Becky rushed right Divastator. She raced as fast as possible and put all his strength into a tense foot shot for striking his opponent in the head.
If it worked, and was falling, Becky would continue by taking the ground ... like a camel clutch for example ...
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:25 am

Divastator watched as Becky rushed to kick her straight away. But she would attempt to sidestep out of the way so Becky's kick would fly past her. If this worked, she would grab her from behind an perform a German suplex.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:39 am

Becky did not see the movement ahead. In fact it does not have much life ahead except floodlights when she found it thrown back ...
The surprise was superimposed firstly the pain, before that only the latter remains when the back of the cheerleader hit the mat hard.

- "Ouch!"

The gasp from the impact, Becky rolled low on the belly in taking back with one hand while the second sought to help address this. He had before ...
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next