by saryakimura96 Today at 10:12 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 10:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:23 pm

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ScyldScefing Today at 9:05 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Warriors clash! (For kiranar)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Warriors clash! (For kiranar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Warriors clash! (For kiranar)

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:16 pm

The supernatural hunter nodded when he heard the words directed to him, he poked the bottom of his scabbard on the floor a couple of times. He then said "That reminds me of the council that I abide by, sometimes rules are there for a reason. But can't tell that to my right hand man, he's blind as a bat yet he doesn't listen half the time."

Mr Carlson then sighed, he knew that feeling of being injured gravely. Kirana was indeed a warrior with skill, and he could relate to her there. He would then say "Is there anything I can do to aid her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:53 pm

The young man says " unless you have a nullberry from that island we will have to hope we arrive at the port fast being as tough as she is I think this is her first instance of dragon poisoning." He will add " it is a rare ailment afflicted from attacks from certain creatures weakening your physical strength to that of a child till your body fights it off which takes time unless you eat a nullberry." He will finish with " as much as some people hate her they also value her for her skills at training students on a island like the one we left turning out exceptional students and a few rare ones like me into the highest rank hunting parties." One of the young trainees comes out saying " her breathing is more relaxed now, and Mr knight you may need to leave before the port being they shoot first with deadly accuracy at anything that flys." The young hunter will lead Ryan up to a spot on the ship saying "you can take off from here safely and don't worry about Kirana I will make sure she pulls through."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:23 pm

Mr Carlson sighed, as someone who was neutral good in the d and d alignment he hated it when he couldn't help others. But he could at least have some reassurance that at the very least Kirana would be looked after.

"Very well, I shall depart. I'll say my farewells to Kirana if that's okay." he said as he made his way to her room.

He'd knock before entering, making his way to the bedside. "Don't know if you can hear me, but you're a damm good fighter Kirana. But I must go now, my team will be getting worried about me."

Mr Carlson would move to the bedside table, he'd take a card out and place it there. He'd then go to walk out before turning to her and saying "Should you wish to face threats of a supernatural nature, that card will lead you to my team. Your skill in combat would be a tremendous boon, farewell."

He'd make his way so he could see the clear blue sky, he then took out bit his finger to draw blood.
Mr Carlson would then use his blood to form a circle, sitting in it afterwards.
Without saying a word to anyone a large blue light engulfed the young man, sending him back to where his companions resided.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:42 am

Ryan's worries were not needed the moment they reached the port Kirana was brought to the medical center and was treated quickly and a couple days later she woke up still sore and weak from the hit she took. The Lagiacrus while trying to make itself a home by making underwater tunnels sank the island which the hunters guild in preparation for this situation because of Kirana's good work in training young hunters who were as book smart, but held potential they had other islands picked out for her that were similar to what she was already on. When she rested and was given full medical clearance she was sent to the new island with her Felynx team and her current apprentices to resume their training. Ryan's friends could easily use magic to locate her on the island because she kept his card with her when she was returned to where she was best suited. Will she get any new outside visitors and will they be welcome or will they meet open hostility only time will tell for that part of the story.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7