by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Warriors clash! (For kiranar)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Warriors clash! (For kiranar) - Page 6 Empty Re: Warriors clash! (For kiranar)

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:52 pm

Mr Carlson kept his back leaned against a nearby tree, with a toothpick in his mouth. He looked a right far cry considering his attire to his location, the man had been trained by ninjas and yet he was in plain sight.

"Hey no need to hurry pal, I'm just hanging." the young man said, picking up the bokken he made earlier and continuing to sharpen the edge of it. A wooden sword could still be quite dangerous if swung hard enough, Mr Carlson had cracked skulls of Yakuza in battle.

Just then he noticed the scales that seemed to make Kirana concerned, if a badass like herself was concerned that was enough to make him concerned. And he was a badass in his own right, demons, witches who lived hundreds of years and even Nobunaga Oda were all beaten by him.

"Hmmmmm....I have allies I can call upon should assistance be required, they can eat nails and ask for thirds. I need only use my magic insignia and they shall travel in a heartbeat to give me aid." Mr Carlson said as he took a large branch and began to sharpen it to create a wooden nodachi, ripping off one of his sleeves to wrap around the weapon.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:47 am

She shakes her head saying " the guild has to know that those creatures are here along with the fact that if we called your friends and we did kill them I would get in a load of trouble being I wasn't authorized to even engage them along with not getting a share of materials" . She adds " If I call in the guild and I assist their team I can easily obtain way better materials than I can currently find here to eventually have my revenge on that beast I want dead." She will go to her tent getting out what seems like an odd looking radio and taps on a pad what sounds like Morse code about the multiple gold and silver sightings and will keep the beach arrival point clear. A green light flashes signaling they got the message and a team is on the way. She turns to the felynix and says to them " keep and eye on the landing beach I will be heading there to start taking down what is there." She turns to the rookies and says " you two will take on the minions of what ever beast is on the shore and if something large pops out and I say run you both run " as they turn and nod to her knowing she is right and they are sure they will get a fair share of materials to improve their own gear.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Mr Carlson sighed, sometimes rules just got in the way. But he knew that sometimes you needed to follow them or you might do harm rather than good, that was a lesson his Mother taught him. "Right, just need to wake another weapon. I never enter battle unprepared, need a large branch...." the young man muttered.

He found one from a nearby tree and took his blade "Be with you soon, I'm crafting a yumi bow. Used one when I travelled back in time, I hunt the supernatural so don't ask how it happened." he chuckled after he said that, carving the bow out of the wood.

Once he did so Ryan Carlson took some smaller branches and formed arrows using pieces of glass taken from the inside of his coat. "When we get to the beach I need to get some fish that have poison in them, coat the shards with the poison and get it in the blood of the enemy. Can't use poison on my blade here, the soul in it doesn't like it. Got a fishing rod around here?"

"I'm still less than impressed with when you dunked me in a vat of sugar master." the blade spoke to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:07 am

Kirana will go to her box and dig through the material section and pull out 5 bags of really venomus sacs of and passes them to Ryan for his use warning him they are really potent. She will change to her blue Lagarious armor and draw out her sword and shield he seen her use in the past along with filling her bags with different medicine like items. She will shout "damn it what a time to run out of null berries" as she figures she will just have to hope to find a bush of them near the battle area being they can easily remove side effects of taking a direct hit from anything that leaves a lingering wound that makes a second hit worst. The younger hunters prepare themselves too as they wait for Ryan to make his bow and coat his arrow heads.

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/File:Gigginox_Artwork.png
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:44 pm

"Ah cheers for the poison, it might be underhanded but dammed if I care. You know Kirana you're like a swiss army knife." Mr Carlson said as he got to work coating his arrows, making sure to dip the poison onto the tip of his wooden blade. He then pulled off his shirt and modified it into a mini quiver for them, his bare chest on display. He looked like a younger version of Rambo with his bare chest on display.

Asura's katana was strapped to his hip with his wooden bokken on the other, his bow on one shoulder and his quiver on the other. All in all the young man looked like he was ready for war, a wolfish grin appearing on his face.
"Been a while since I felt like this, lead the way. My sword needs feeding." He said with anticipation in his heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:00 pm

Kirana will say " I like to keep a stock on different mats so when I can sent out for a new weapon or strengthen a current one I don't want to have to track down specific creatures just to end up damaging the part I need." She will say " I am just worried that the appearance of the gold rathian and silver rathalos is a harbinger for greater threat that may cause this island to be unuseable for training new hunters" She will look to the apprentices who are looking really nervous with the threat of G class hunting targets, but they nod. She will lead them to the beach which is too quite for Kirana's liking being it was a sign to her that her fears were coming true as she motions for them to gather while they wait for the ship or a monster attack. What they don't see is Kirana's fears are coming true a very dangerous beast is watching them from under the water where no one can really see it, but everyone has that feeling of being watched.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Mr Carlson could feel tension around him, something akin to murderous intent was in the air. "Been a long time since I felt like this." the hairs on his skin standing on end.

But regardless the young man wasn't worried, he knew he could handle just about anything. He was more worried about the people he was with, he knew Kirana could handle herself though. Ryan Carlson decided that once this was over he'd give her a recruitment offer, but that was for later.

"I'm gonna head to the hill, anything moves that don't look human is gonna be hit by these arrows." the young man said as he headed to a small hill at the top of the beach. He stabbed his katana and bokken into the sand and prepared his bow, the middle of the arrows being held in his mouth as his keen eyes scanned the area.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:34 am

Kirana will be walking along the beach in view of everyone really nervous jumping when a smaller creatures are taken down by the younger hunters. While some distance from the island the elite hunters are prepping their gear checking ship board weapons knowing if the silver and gold were on the island who knows what else is lurking in the shadows. Suddenly what looks like a Lagiacrus head bursts out of the water when Kirana was somewhat close to Ryan's location letting him see rage start to fill her eyes as if she knew the creature. Before he can say anything she shouts" vengeance is mine" as she draws her blade charging right in the direction of it only to notice the creature start to build up electricity aiming at the rookies. Rage and vengeance may be in reach, but her instincts made her turn and jump with her shield up to block as much of the blast as possible. The blast scorches her armor knocking her to the not sure if she is breathing or not while the shockwave sent the rookies flying from the intensity of the blast even Ryan felt it. The Lagiacrus Roars in triumph till volleys of ballista bolts and arrows from an approaching ship start to injure it with a smaller boat heading to the shore as the rookies start dragging Kirana to them as the feylinx scamper up helping them as the hunters shout " evacuate this island we will cover any departure." They bring the Kirana the rookies and cats onto the boat as one hunter with a unusual bow leaps out firing volleys of arrows distracting a gold Rathian that decided to show up to make things worst.
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Abyssal_Lagiacrus?file=Lagiacrus_Rare_Species_Render.png

Last edited by 10727 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:15 pm

"Hey wait! Dammit!" Mr Carlson yelled out when he saw Kirana was doing a textbook Leeroy Jenkins, he had that problem with a couple of his team mates. Chon Kay and Light Killer, Chon was a bit of a battle seeker. When things were bad Chon would only fight harder and Light was just nuts, even Ryan couldn't always rein him in.

As the impact of the Lagiacrus neared him Ryan Carlson on instinct raised his arm up to block the sand, he looked at the beast and said "Oh boy that's a problem." stating the obvious was one of his fortes. He raised his bow and fired all of his poison arrows at once, with his training he had no problem hitting the eyeballs. He could hit a keychain off his katana at 120 paces so the large eye of a beast at 100 paces was no problem for him.

"Master we must retreat, I will fight to the end for you but you cannot." Asura spoke to him, it was true. Ryan Carlson had perished quite a few times in the past, but Asura's soul would inhabit his body to fight for him with extreme power.

"Agreed, fuck this shit." the young man muttered to himself, using his blade's power to perform a short distance teleport to the boat.

The supernatural hunter would leap into the boat and wipe the sweat from his brow. "Thought we was in trouble there for a second." he would say to Kirana while dropping his bow, he had no arrows so the weapon had no use for the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:48 pm

The apprenctice hunters are trying to treat the bad injury that Kirana shielded them only to be badly injured herself as the younger hunter gets back aboard looking just as worried as if he knew and respected Kirana giving Ryan the though he may of been one of her students on the island. The boat pushes off to the larger boat which has chased off that unusual Lagiacrus through the skill of the other hunters aboard. They quickly bring Kirana to a cabin to fully treat her injuries which could still be life threatening for her. The two young girls are staying at her side while the hunter from the island walks up to Ryan saying " I wish she didn't see that beast those dark days of her childhood are something she has been trying to avenge her old home, but the guild has been hiding those missions from her for the reason you seen today."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next