by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Warriors clash! (For kiranar)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Warriors clash! (For kiranar) Empty Warriors clash! (For kiranar)

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Warriors clash! (For kiranar) TatsuyaEP.jpg

A young man was sitting in a small apartment overlooking Tokyo, he was a young man who was leaving his teens and had.....Knowledge of the supernatural.

"Are you sure of this place Jenny?" asked the young man, his name was Ryan Carlson. A witch hunter by trade and swordsman on the side.

"Positive, my magic hasn't failed you yet." Said Jenny in response, she was Mr Carlson's lover and a half human half cat who was adept in the ways of magic.

Ryan Carlson sighed in response and stood up, grabbing hold of a katana that lay on the nearby desk.
Warriors clash! (For kiranar) Samurai3000katana.jpg

He then smiled at his girl and said "Beam me up then."

Jenny whipped out her old spell book and began chanting in Latin while Mr Carlson sat down on the floor, waiting for the teleportation spell to kick in. He had heard rumours among the magic community in regards to some kind of island, supposedly monsters of great shapes and sizes resided there. Mr Carlson had been able to locate this island and decided to travel there to train, after all he had seen and dealt with the worst that the magic world had to offer. How bad could those monsters be? He had his enchanted katana that housed the soul of a famous witch hunter who saved his life countless times.

Sure enough once he opened his eyes he saw where he was, it was in the center of the island as he had requested.
Warriors clash! (For kiranar) 370607.jpg

He stood up to his full height and smiled as he took it all in. "Reminds me of the Scottish highlands back home." he muttered to himself.

Just then the handle of his blade let out a glow and that signified danger nearby. Mr Carlson quickly turned his body to see several of this monster sprinting towards him!
Warriors clash! (For kiranar) Bullfango.png

He lept into the air and drew the blade of Asura, stabbing the blade into the nearest Bullfango's head. He rolled off it as it's carcass slid along the ground. Turning his attention to the other two they rushed towards him. He gracefully sidestepped one and then lept over the other.

The two were a fair distance away from him, he stood with his blade glowing. His eyes shut as he combined his will with that of the soul inside his blade. Opening them again he performed a slash sending a large shockwave towards the two monsters, sending them down a hill where their necks were broken.

Ryan Carlson sighed and placed his sword away, he looked around and said "Whoever's there come on out, I don't like being watched...."

Back to top Go down

Warriors clash! (For kiranar) Empty Re: Warriors clash! (For kiranar)

Post by kiranar Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:56 pm

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111005233116/monsterhunter/images/thumb/0/01/MH3G-Azure_Rathalos.png/198px-MH3G-Azure_Rathalos.png"/></a>

A loud Roar is heard from behind him as a large winged Wvyern what he will learn later is called a Azure Rathlos swoops in his wings injured while other parts of his scales seem to be blasted off by an unknown attacker. He lets loose an ear piercing roar that would easily force Ryan to have to cover his ears because of loud the Roar is while he is just hovering above the grassy plains fire starting to gather after the roar as he prepares to spit a large ball of fire at the new comer to the island. A loud pop is heard several feet behind him as something hits the Rathlos right in the mouth causing a small explosion knocking it out of the air finishing it off. When he turns around he spots someone hard to tell the gender in armor similar in color to the Rathlos he just seen fall wielding an oddly shaped gun reloading an unknown bullet.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120704165120/monsterhunter/images/thumb/f/f4/RathalosSoulUGN.png/224px-RathalosSoulUGN.png"/></a>
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130924235718/monsterhunter/images/thumb/1/13/%28LB%29RathlingGun.png/231px-%28LB%29RathlingGun.png"/></a>
A female voice says to Ryan" don't move or you will taste the same shell I fed to the lord of the skies right there" as she watches him while moving to check on her kill then blows a whistle to signal 5 cats to scamper up with a small wagon and begin to carve up Rathlos placing it into boxes then pulling the wagon to her camp to prepare it for transport to the guild.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100413005716/monsterhunter/images/thumb/d/d6/Felyne-Compare.png/300px-Felyne-Compare.png"/></a>
She will say " follow me because his mate will come looking for him and by your looks she will rip you apart, roast, and poison you if you don't know how to fight her!" She will lead him some distance away to what looks like a small camp grounds that looks like it can be moved with little effort with a net concealing the camps view from the air.

Last edited by 10727 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:22 am

When he heard the loud roar, Mr Carlson merely rolled his eyes. He knew what that meant, some kind of monster supernatural or otherwise was going to attempt to rip him a brand new behind.

As he turned to face the source of the noise he grunted and covered his ears, this was certainly being problematic.
Then as the roar subsided and the creature gathered a fireball in it's mouth he readied his enchanted blade to slice the attack in half when he heard a loud bang from afar.

As the monster fell to the grass Ryan turned to point his blade at the shooter when he noticed the outfit the person was wearing, he had met a number of foes with bizarre outfits. Being a witch hunter and a supernatural janitor in general tended to bring a lot of odd elements to the table. But this person looked like a walking fish person, the young man really had to resist the urge to laugh here.

When he heard her words he frowned and said "You could fire that gun, but by the time you pull the trigger I wouldn't be there."

Then when the cats started on the body of the monster he looked at them, cats in general tended to remind him of his girl Jenny. She was half cat so it was no surprise. Then he heard the woman speak and he put away his blade saying "Well all those methods sound lethal and I'm already in a relationship anyway. Lead the way whoever you are." as he would follow her.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:23 am

She would head into the tent to remove her armor to change into her long pants boots and her open vest with a wrap to steping out with her tan toned body as she gets out a roasting spit as the cats help start the fire knowing as if having a guest at camp isn't that unusual. She will ask " what brings you to this island looking for the next huge hunting kill, rare ore, plants, or just hiding from your enemies?" She turns and meows a few things as the cats all nod moving away to set up transportation for the parts they harvested to the guild hall as she starts to roast a huge slab meat turning it slowly as she adds spices to it as cooks. She will say " I seen too many weak visitors arrive here from the main port that passes me missions for out here to visitors from other lands like you end up meals for the monsters like that Rathlos you seen.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:50 pm

Mr Carlson walked with this odd woman to what appeared to be her base camp, he had his arms folded and his blade on his hip.
When she walked into her tent he said "I'll just wait here for you."

After the person walked out the tent he nodded his head and said "I'd change my outfit too, but I only got the one right now." giving some casual dialogue.

When he was asked why he was here he said "A test.....The monsters I hunt tend to be.....Supernatural in nature, I heard about this place from the.....Magic society. Figured it was a good chance to test my fighting skill. The name's Ryan Carlson by the way, any chance I can get yours?"

The young man then sat down on the grass and said "I can see there's never really a dull moment here, maybe I should bring my crew here sometime." grinning after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:19 pm

She will continue to roast the meat as she casually says " check the chest in the tent it has clean cloths left over by others who fell to the other inhabitants to the island. The Felynx return with fish and veggies as she pauses the roast to add all the fish the cats retrieved along with the veggies for their meal as she cooks them along side the meat. When the meat is finished she will remove it so she can draw a knife and start slicing it into equal portions to share with him as she says " only way to communicate with the outside world is floating a balloon with the messaged tied to it or felynx hot air balloon which is risky either way. She finishes cooking the fish and veggies as the other Felynx returns fast meowing about an unusual ship approaching the island as a faint sound of a burst of lightning from the direction of coast as she says" well I guess I have to go see if there is any survivors which is highly unlikely because of what attacked the boat." She will head into the tent going to her chest of gear changing into a different set of armor then drawing out a sword and shield that has heat seeping from the tiny slot between the hilt and sheath.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091230101432/monsterhunter/images/thumb/a/a0/Lagiacrus-Blademaster.png/216px-Lagiacrus-Blademaster.png"/></a>
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130713203854/monsterhunter/images/9/92/MH3U_Blazing_Falchion.png"/></a>
She will say " stay here this thing is too dangerous for rookies to fight which I seen too many die to its nasty electrical attacks more than its claws or teeth" as she meows out some orders to the cats to join her when she is done with medical supplies.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Mr Carlson kept his arms folded as this woman went on with her tasks. "Domo." he said as he has a part of the meat, he never could turn down free food.

Ryan Carlson went on with "Nice gear, this thing I'm wearing is armour too. Can take a high velocity round to the chest and just lightly tear the fabric, still hurts like fuck though.

After being told to stay he shook his head and said "Are you kidding? I've fought supernatural demons and took their heads off, besides I've kicked the bucket more than once. But this baby here saved me." showing his enchanted blade that housed the soul of a witch hunter.

"Lead the way." he said bluntly.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:07 am

She shakes her head and says " if you plan to go stay back I can handle a regular and even a ivory side breed which is by far more lethal my armor is made from the regular breeds scales and hides. She starts taking off down the path to the beach if you follow her she will stop at the edge of the beach motioning for him to stay here as they see what attacked and left the shit in a sizzling wreak.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111020090929/monsterhunter/images/thumb/9/9a/MH3G-Lagiacrus_Subspecies.png/300px-MH3G-Lagiacrus_Subspecies.png"/></a>
She will say " I mean it stay here a regular is bad this thing is most powerful version I encountered catch a single lightning orb in your armor will piss the spirit in your blade off because you will need to be raised again because those blasts do more than sting a little. She watches the wreak and adds " I doubt there was any survivors from the attack because of all scorch marks you can see on the sides of the ship."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Mr Carlson let out a huff of disappointment, but then he threw his arms up and said "Well if you insist, but if it comes anywhere near me I won't be able to resist letting breathe outa hole in it's neck."

With that the young man would sit down and draw his blade, resting it on his shoulder Asura spoke to him with "Why do you hesitate? I wish to test my will and mettle against these beings!"

"You must wait my friend, I have my eye on the toughest of them. I will test her to see if she would be a good ally in the future fights." he thought back.

"Well don't just stand there madam, display to me the power you so claim to have." the supernatural hunter would say as he sat there.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:31 am

When he agrees to stay put she will take off quietly toward the sea serpent jumping toward it as you hear a sizzle as it slashes into the hide of the lagiacrus making it howl in pain as you see nasty burns in the wake of her slashes. The fight goes on for at least 15 minutes with her still taking a few slash hits from the claw for minor hits then chopped off its tail before it slams into to her to knock her backwards so it could quickly dive into the ocean and swim away fast leaving her extremely pissed that it got away quite hurt from the battle. The Feylinx quickly scamper to her to treat her injuries as she shouts " you wont get away next time you ivory worm" as they bare dodge out of the way from a large ball of lightly hits the ground right where they were just siting turning it to glass.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next