by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Club Night with Natasha and Anja

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Club Night with Natasha and Anja - Page 4 Empty Re: Club Night with Natasha and Anja

Post by Harrier Tue May 20, 2014 2:26 pm

"I am no scientist, but I guess it comes in many forms from what I have seen. There is a computer in this room we go to, there we can basically mix it. I don´t know if it is edible, but I guess so, as someone could easily get a taste of it accidentally. Or not..."
Anja suggested with a playful smile before leading the guest of the house into the private area with a nice, large pool made out of rubber that could be filled, and also the computer leading the mixing process.
"See, there are the buttons. Mix it like you want it."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Club Night with Natasha and Anja - Page 4 Empty Re: Club Night with Natasha and Anja

Post by daemongirl Thu May 29, 2014 1:50 am

Natasha was surprised just how far the club had gone to fulfill what had likely been someone's fetish to see wrestling in something other than the traditional substances, even allowing the paint like liquid to be mixed in different colors right on site to fit the desires of anyone who might use it. Once they were in the room and she saw the computer first hand she began to rethink getting a room of her own here, wondering just how far this club would go to make any idea of her a reality. Of course she would have to find a way to hide where the money went but there might be a way.

"This is far exceeding my expectations Anja! This place really knows the meaning of extravagant don't they?" She said as she approached the console, looking over some of the options open to her including both color and taste. "Hmm I think blue for the color and berries for the taste, I wonder how long this takes." She said as she pressed the various buttons. Much to her surprise it only took a minute or so before the pool was filled to about ankle height with the liquid, the color a deep blue and one in the dim lights of the room glowed just like the pit in the main room had.

"Hey ummm, what are we going to wear? I happen to be rather attached to this dress after all." Natasha said with a laugh. "And well...what kind of match do you feel comfortable with Anja, you are the host after all."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 31, 2014 2:10 pm

"It would really be a shame if your dress was about to get muddy or gooey or whatever..."
The Blonde had a sly smile on her face while she was already looking for the head of the other girl to gently put it aside on a obvious couch that was obviously just waiting for an opportunity to house the hat and any other clothing of the new girl.
"I would suggest that we just drop it...I mean if it is just a matter of clothes."
Of course she did not want to suggest that they should drop the wrestling idea, just drop the clothes all together...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:13 am

"You don't have to convince me of that...a friend of the family made this dress for me so I'd rather not ruin it or her daughter might be upset with me!" Natasha laughed out while thinking what Elenor might say if she did come over to find one of the dresses her mother had made for me utterly destroyed by a mysterious blue paint, the various ways that might out both hilarious and rather frightening at the same time. Natasha's gaze was then guided to a nearby couch and the pieces fell into place quite easily enough, Anja wasn't exactly trying to be subtle in what she was suggesting after all.

"Oh but we can't drop this now that I've filled the pool, that would be such a waste don't you think." Natasha said trying to sound as innocent to the thoughts running through both hers and Anja's heads as she could, even though she was smirking all the while. "I mean if its just the clothes in the way..." Natasha left that statement for Anja to finish in her head as she shimmied her way out of her curve hugging blue dress, her large breasts bouncing as they were freed thanks to her lack of a bara, Natasha placing both the dress and her hat upon the couch before slipping out of her shoes. That left her in only her panties but these too were gone and thrown onto the couch a moment later, leaving Natasha completely naked except for her black stockings as she went over to make sure the door was locked.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:58 pm

"Would be a shame!"
Anja agreed quickly with Natasha while following her way to nakedness with the eyes. She was not naked in the end, but the same could be said if she had chosen to still wear her head or a scarf over her neck and throat.

Anja herself was also dropping her clothes, although she would not leave anything to the imagination of the casual observer, and put them on the couch beside the clothes of Natasha, where she would take a closer look at the clothes the other girl had dropped.
"Uh, this stuff is really super soft!"
She complimented the clothes, letting the blouse levitate through her hand, at least it felt like it would levitate.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:37 am

Natasha locked the door so that they wouldn't be disturbed by any other guests of the club who went looking for thrills in the various rooms of this establishment, for while they both wrestled in front of thousands on a weekly basis she wanted this to be just her and Anja, a private little bit of fun between friends without anyone else looking on.

"There, now we don't have to worry about anyone bothering us while we have some fun with this paint..stuff..." Her voice trailed off as she turned around and saw that Anja had already stripped down to absolutely nothing, the blonde's naked form on display just for her with a wide smile now on Natasha's full lips.

"We're not on the job after all, why have an audience?" She eventually managed to say after the shock of seeing Anja in all her natural beauty. Watching the woman marvel at her clothes Natasha giggled before walking on over to her, taking the blouse from Anja and running the fabric through her fingers. "I really am fortunate to have such things, its something I always remind myself not to take for granted you know? And if you'd like I could get you some clothes like these, my friend's mom makes them for me."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:30 am

"You know what, that sounds like an early college talk for me, you know, a friend of my mother makes this and that for me, that is really sweet!"
Anja plunged deeply into some memories she never had, but could imagine very well. Her bright smile further enhanced that feeling by showing it also on the outside.

"Huh? Oh, that would be great! I mean we get really fine stuff from AFW, but this here, it is, just wow!"
The blonde could not get enough of the fabrication and the piece of clothing in general, until she was brought back into reality by the close distance to the now as good as nude Natasha, causing her grin to even widen.
"Well, shall we start then?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:20 am

"Well her mom really is a good person, I've known her most of my life so she is like an aunt to me." Natasha said, though after Anja mentioned it sounding like college talk she decided to leave out how her friend's mother actually worked as a designer for Natasha's own mom and had since she was little, the two becoming friends quickly with their daughters following suit.

"Then its settled then, when we have a chance I'll get your measurements and send them to her. I usually just let her surprise me with the design but then again she knows me pretty well, we could send some ideas along too so she knows what you like." Natasha would have been all too happy to just talk about clothing for the rest of the night but as close as she was to Anja, with the pool of softly glowing paint behind them, she had other things on her mind. "I thought you'd never ask."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:08 pm

"Okay then! This looks to be a good night for me in any way!"
Anja shouted enthusiastically when she heard of all the good news that were presented to her in a simple sentence. It looked like she would get access to the really good stuff and also some tailor fashioned clothes, something that she had hated as child of a broken system but kind of still wanted to experience without restrains.

Talking about restrains, Anja would throw some restrains of, the mask of a reasonable person, and attempt to throw herself and Natasha sideward into the pool after grabbing the other girl!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Natasha may not have said it but she fully intended to be the one to take Anja's measurements for the clothes, she would of course have Anja strip before taking them and if they just so happened to fall onto the floor while she was doing so then things would just have to go their course. "And the fun is only getting started." She said with a smile, Natasha feeling more relaxed than she had in ages.

She turned away for a moment to double check that she had locked the door, but when she turned her head back to face Anja the blonde surprised her by suddenly grabbing hold of the french woman and throwing themselves sideways into the pool! There was a large splash of paint as the two women crashed into the pool, the impact leaving them both covered almost head to toe in the paint from the very start. Surprisingly the paint was quite warm to the touch, the heat soothing just like warm oil. The other thing that struck her was just how good the paint smelled, just like berries she thought to herself while she struggled against Anja to try rolling on top of the woman with her hands gripping her shoulders.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next