by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 247 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 247 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tag team lovers: Louise & Nicole VS Ryu & Nico (complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Tag team lovers: Louise & Nicole VS Ryu & Nico (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Tag team lovers: Louise & Nicole VS Ryu & Nico

Post by wrestleryu Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:44 pm

"U-Uh...? nonono, please don't cry Louise, it's only that Nico is my tag partner, and tag partners need to encourage and help each others". Seeing Louise on the verge of crying, Ryu can't help but try to comfort her, falling for her little act that successfully distracts him from the desperate predicament of poor Nico. Like that, Nicole is granted all the time she wants to have her way with the cute Italian boy.

*Thu-thump..... thu-thump.....thu-thump.....*, the calm, soothing rhythm of Nicole's heartbeat helps Nico into deep sleep while she helds him in the smothering prison of her cleavage, his little head still completely absorbed by her huge and incredibly soft pillows while she takes him to the ringside for some private "cuddle time" with her cute slumbering boy.

With Nicole purposely taking Nico apart for now, Ryu noticed only now that his tag partner had been smothered into unconsciousness. "Ugh.... N-Nico... I was distracted....", the silly boy would say, realizing only now that he has been deceived as he puts a step into the ring. A good chance for Louise to catch.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tag team lovers: Louise & Nicole VS Ryu & Nico (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Tag team lovers: Louise & Nicole VS Ryu & Nico

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:46 pm

While nicole just stay near her sleepy boyfriend, and take care of his little nap, passing her handinto his hair, caressing his tired body... Louise turn with an big and innocent smile

"of Ryu, I stop to cry... but.. you have to give me a hug, it's your punishment for making me cry"

without wasting a second, Louise put her hands around the boy's waist. She don't squeeze him, and really give him tender moment in the ring, letting her big and warm tits pushed against his chest. Slowly the playful maid whisper him

"do you want to kiss me now Ryu... In this ring, I mean... Please it will be so... sweet..;

closing her eyes, louise let her angelic face come closer to the one of ryu. Of course it is a dangerous move for the maid, but she perectly know that the boy will be really distracted after this. That's why she tease him like this

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Cuddled and caressed like a baby in the gentle hold of Nicole, Nico would have no choice but to take his nap, nuzzling his slumbering face against those same huge and soft bosoms that have been just used to make him pass out.

On the ring, Ryu could not help but comply with Louise's sweet, and apparently innocent, request. "Uh but... at a place like this... during a match...?", he would say, blushing a bit in surprised embarassement, but soon granting her wish "Oh well... since it's you, I will say yes of course..".

With that said, Ryu would lean closer to kiss the slightly taller girlfriend. His slender chest got smooshed even more against her large, heavenly soft bosom as his lips touched with the pursed lips of Louise, causing Ryu to make a soft moaning sound as he closed his eyes in the sweet kiss too, totally falling for Louise's charms.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:54 pm

It was clear for all the crowd now, that the girls make the rules, and dominate totally the boys team. So louise continue to play with ryu... with soft moan she answer to ryu, and show him how she love this tender moment. The busty maid continue to act like a little girl when she add between two kiss...

"yeah... and now I want a little hug, because, I'm afraid that you stop to love me."

Rubbing her sexy body against Ryu. Louise keep the boy close to her, but without hurting him. Some people in the crowd try to prevent ryu with "Be careful"... or "it's a trap"... But Louise does not try to hurt the boy.

On the other hands, Nicole give to nico a last kiss on his forehead, and look at the two lovers... " Oh god... She can't wait the end of the match... that's.. Oh...So I have to take the lead now... "

letting her little lover, Nicole yells at Ryu, and start to crack her fist, ready for the fight. So with the redhead amazon, it's clear that this tender moment will end very soon. teasing the boy, she try to get him upset, and ready to continue

"SO RYU... ARE YOU READY TO FACE ME... OR YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE BITCH, WHO DON'T DESERVE TO TOUCH LOUISE"

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:48 pm

It looks like all Nico can do in this first part of the match is to fall asleep in the girls' clutches, leaving most of the troubles to Ryu.

Like that, the Japanese redhead would reluctantly part from his lovable time with Louise to turn his head at Nicole's menacing figure.
"Uh..? I cherish every friend of my beloved Louise including you, but you're not getting it easy if you think to keep me away from Louise", Ryu would reply to the towering girl's threat getting ready to show his courage. What he missed to notice though, is that he is still held in the embrace of Louise.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:32 am

"hey... try to focuse a little on me... You're not with nicole, you are with me, and you're suppose to kiss me... but if you stop... we're back in the match"

Louise can't accpt that her boyfriend will be so easily distracted by Nicole... so when the brave but stupid boy turn... Louise grabs him in a tight reverse bearhug, crushing his body, while in the same time, her warm tits massage his back. With the boy trapped like that, ryu will quickly understand that he underestimate louise.

"So ryu... It seems that you have some problems with louise... if I was a good girl, I will return on my corner, and let you... the two lovers, fight gently in a fair and passionate match... but there is a problem ryu... I'm not a good girl, hihihi..."

walking slowly to the trapped boy, Nicole tease him and finally push his head deep into her perfumed tits, and let the boy in the warm darkness of her sexy cruves. With the team girl against him, the boy seems to be in dangerous situation, and his partner continue to sleep peacefully

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Bound in Louise's reverse bearhug and watching Nicole come closer with a slow and sexy walk, Ryu finally realize that the two bosty beauties have played the parts of the good girl and the bad girl with the purpose to lure him into their trap.

Held tight by the always surprising strenght of Louise's arms smooshing his back against her pillowy breasts, Ryu's struggles are effectively restrainting, giving Nicole all the time to envelope his cute face down between her soft, perfumed bosoms, where she can enjoy his little movements in a futile struggle to get some air. "M-Mfffffff.....".

Ryu's little hands are blindly placed on Nicole's hips trying to push her off and gain some room for breathing but, regardless of his cute admirable effort, the boy is securely pinned into a lethal love sandwich and subjected to the sensuous soothing spell of the girls', using their soft melons to smother and lull him into weakness and obedience. Like a duo of lethal, super-voluptuous succubi pressing a male prey in their soft prison of sinful curves, Nicole and Louise are seemingly eager to drain not only his strenght, but even his will to resist.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:12 pm

"boys like you are so charming, ryu... but they are also stupid, and they always fall into our trap... be prepared, you can't win against us... We dominate you"

teasing the poor and helpless boy, Nicole show him her superiority. After smothering him for some long minutes, she push him away, and put her hands behind her head, in a perfect position for breasts slapping. Always trapped by louise, the boy can't escape when nicole send her heavy wrecking balls in order to crush his face. The poor boy has to endure a unusual beating.
Once ryu become more weak, louise stop to squeeze him, and put her hands below the belt, searching a new toy, and start to give to the pummelled boy... a little touch of heaven.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:48 pm

Ryu's resistence is slowly and steadily absorbed as the girls keep him for a long time in their bearhug-breastsmother tag submission. Knowingly draining his strenghts so that he will be unable to struggle as they prepare for the next taunting move.

"G-Gasp..... pant...pant...pant...". Released from Nicole's breastsmother after what seemed to him an eternity, poor Ryu has a cute groggy expression on his face due to the long air deprivation. But his dizzy eyes would immediately see that the voluptuous amazons were not going to let him rest: before his blushing face was standing the triumphally smiling Nicole, hands behind her head into a seductive and dominating pose that let Ryu know exactely what she was going to do next, and how he was powerless to avoid it.

"wah...mrff..mblubblubblummhh....!". Pummeled and rolled around inbetween Nicole's soft breasts, both teasing and heavy, the boy is dominated by her motherly melons while, at the same time, he twitches in embarassemet at the feel of Louise's hands reaching inside his pants, caressing his boyhood with expert, heavenly touch and causing poor Ryu to let out a faint moan even while getting beaten up.

The girls team was putting up quite the show to entertein their enthusiast fans, beating Ryu into complete weakness while at the same time stroking his boyhood into complete arousal. Everyone in the arena knows that the boy is all hers to play with at this point, and that's why the crowd is especially loving it, eager to see the once defiant boy lulled and pampered into being a little baby in their "loving care".

Last edited by 157 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:28 pm

"So louise, you think that he will surrender to you first... or do you think that I can KO'ed him before... that's amazing, but I can't imagine that he could resist so much"

while Nicole tease him, the poor groggy boy, probably could not understand a word of her speech as he was punched silly by the dominatrix Nicole. In a same time, louise continue to tease him and stimulate him, with her delicate hands, leading the boy to an humiliating climax... very busy, the maid took her time to answer.

"I don't really know nicole... he is tough... but... I feel that he is close to lose... I'm pretty sure that I could win.... the true question is... do you want to let him recover after this, or you want to finish him, before start on nico ?"

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Tag team lovers: Louise & Nicole VS Ryu & Nico (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Tag team lovers: Louise & Nicole VS Ryu & Nico (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next