Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Amber Fey, Cirno, d_ultsch, daemongirl, dragonswill, Mystery Dragon, noob, RJD, Sylvie, Teesta, Zebra Crossing, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Sands Of Pleasure: Ekibe Vs Reptile

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sands Of Pleasure: Ekibe Vs Reptile

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:38 am

Rick VS Ekibe
Best Of 3 Hentai Or Humiliation

Waiting backstage for his entrance music to come on, he was getting excited for his first match in the AFW. He was told he was going up against a lady called Vicki who is a Jobba. He had no idea as to what a jobba was! As his entrance music came on he walked out to the ring with a mixed reaction from the crowd as the had never seen him before. He thought seeing as this was a partly a hentai match, he decided to take his top off and throw it into the crowd, exposing his muscular chest. Once in the ring he walked to his corner waiting to see what his opponent would look like.

Back to top Go down

Re: Sands Of Pleasure: Ekibe Vs Reptile

Post by Ozone on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:09 am

Ekibe had just finished preparing herself for the match, knowing it would be her very first hentai match, she was somewhat thrilled at the fact she was going to use her and her mother's seductive dances, moves and techniques in the hentai match too entice the enemy and confuse, overpower and defeat them. Looking at the entrance to the ring, she smiled as her music started playing, she came out from backstage, dancing as she came down the ramp, exciting the male wrestling fans as her body danced to the song, and moments later as the song was near its end she continued dancing, and struck a pose a it stopped. "Well well look like a strapping man....Names Ekibe Nafretiri...What's yours?" she said as she circled around him, teasing him.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mythicaledgar on Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:01 pm

Reptile was confused by the sensual woman's moves. "My name is Reptile" He said as he got nervous with her circling him. He tried to get away from her circling him.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reeta on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:41 am

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top