by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 2013 Presents: The Debut of ... Silver Ace!

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

AV 2013 Presents: The Debut of ... Silver Ace! - Page 9 Empty Re: AV 2013 Presents: The Debut of ... Silver Ace!

Post by BCG Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:02 am

Kyla's smirk flickered away as Lukretia stepped towards her, but she stood her ground. Then when the woman began applauding, Kyla stared back with a stone faced expression. It felt as though she were being mocked. Her face remained neutral as Lukretia implied there was muscle waiting backstage. She didn't believe it. Her calm facade cracked a bit however, when Lukretia inched close and touched her cheek. Kyla began to quickly lift her own hand to slap Lukretia's away, but froze when the German woman whispered to her.

Kyla's eyes widened for a moment before a furious scowl crossed her face. She slapped Luketia's hand away and stepped back, pointing angrily at her. "I am not your d-" she started to say, but hesitated as something crossed her mind. Her brows furrowed and she slowly looked from Lukretia to Iron Maiden who was still staring vacantly into the distance. Kyla then looked back at Lukretia and stared at her thoughtfully before a calm smile graced her lips once more. "Ah." she uttered knowingly. "How interesting. You think you've found a kindred spirit in my client, is that it? Hmhm, my dear GM, I should warn you..." This time it was Kyla's turn to lean in close and whisper to Lukretia. "You're not going to find any common ground with her. She is a damaged woman. And I am her center of stability. Not you. And it's never going to be you."

She pulled back and chuckled in amusement to herself. "But don't misunderstand, I find your concern for my client quite touching! Please believe me when I tell you, I know what I'm doing with her. And her well being is my top priority, truly it is!" She glanced to Iron Maiden again, then back to Lukretia, with an ambitious thought now rattling in her head. "I am not your dog... but you're more than welcome to feed me if it pleases you! Perhaps some sort of title opportunity for my client might be on the menu?"

Last edited by 11979 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

AV 2013 Presents: The Debut of ... Silver Ace! - Page 9 Empty Re: AV 2013 Presents: The Debut of ... Silver Ace!

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:36 am

Lukretia narrowed her eyes when Kyla began to speak. The German domme did not know if she had found a kindred spirit. Clearly Iron Maiden seemed well past the point of actual rehabilitation. But, for Lukretia, that was sort of the point. If there was any flicker of hope within the girl, then certainly she might try and ring it out of the girl. But her lot in life was to probably live it out as a child until she passed, lucky to manage even the simplest tasks on her own. The girl's situation was regrettable and what she needed was warmth and kindness, even if she did not respond to it. She did not need to be used to fulfill this ugly woman's inadequacies.

Once the doctor was finished, Lukretia tilted her head and asked for a microphone. "Is zis because having a title vould be in your client's best interest?" Lukretia looked over to Iron Maiden and held up her head, looking the girl over. "Does she even know vhat it is? If she von, vould you have to prompt her to hold up ze title in celebratory joy, Doktor?"

Lukretia turned and looked back at Kyla. "Und, vhat has she done? She's proven zat she can defeat rookies und idols. But, if I recall," Lukretia said lowering her microphone, "against real vomen, she is not so infallible."

Lukretia then smiled. "As I have said. Until you learn to to accept commands from me as vell as she does from you, zen I'm afraid all you vill be getting are scraps." Lukretia turned her back to Kyla. "Auf Vederseihen, Doktor."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9