Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, Clobber Jobber, Haru45g, KillerV, Lobo, Person, RJD, tehbohemian, ThunderFox, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 2

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:48 pm

"RRGH! I am not losing again!" Feather screamed out as she felt Lia trying to pin her down. She would thrash out her body to try and get her opponent off of her. "I'm sick and tired of losing!!!" If she can manage to push Lia off, she can get back in the match and she can't afford to be stuck like this.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Lia was inching her way forward on Feather's body, but the girl was hard to get a good hold on, and Lia ended up rolling off after a particularly hard thrash. "well... I think it'd be kinda boring if you won all the time...", offering a bit of her own insight to Feather's rather angry comment from before. Lia rolled back up and waited a few seconds before charging in once more, her pale white body closing the distance between them quickly, and if she managed to touch Feather, Lia'd just keep pushing forward until they were both at the ropes.

I FUCKING HATE FINALS WEEK

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Black Feather looked to Lia as is she was being ridiculous after finally getting her off. "What are you talking about? You don't even know me." She would pant a little as she was slowly trying to stand back up. Being filled with anger, she saw Lia charging her way and she clenched her fist. Once Lia got close, Feather would attempt a haymaker punch to send the albino flying.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Lia could see Black Feather's arm clenching back, but she was going way too fast to stop now. She closed her eyes, knowing more or less that a big blow was coming. At first she didn't feel one, she opened her eyes as timed slowed down, seeing Feather's fist denting her stomach, but not feeli- "UUGGHN!!", she fell back a few feet, but still extremely close to Feather. But even as she tried to get back up, Lia tried to respond to the angry Native American. "G-guess n-not. W-winning means a l-lot to you?"

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:24 pm

"You have no idea," said Black Feather starting to walk to Lia. It was clear this was a big issue for her. "I only won once with the help of someone else...but never on my own. I tried again and again...but still, nothing." She stopped just a few inches from Lia so that the albino can finish standing up. "Not having a single win by myself just feels...frustrating! It makes me look worthless!"

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:37 pm

It seemed that Black Feather had a little bit of an inferiority complex. Enough of one for her to rant in the middle of a match. Lia had to deal with someone else like this a long time ago, someone who she'd bumped into only days before. But now was not a good place to talk about it, it was a wrestling ring not a therapist's room after all. Lia got up and said, if Feather would let her, "It's better to have friends than wins.", it was a simple statement, and probably as much as she could say given the frantic energy of the ring. If Feather still hadn't attacked her by this point, Lia was goign to make a move again, wrapping her arm around her opponent's body and then squeezing Feather's body between her arm and her own body.

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:13 pm

Feather heard Lia's response and she felt stuck between two choices: her victories and her friends. "What do you mean? I mean, I do have friends, but I feel it only goes so far." Saying this, she tried to grab Lia's arm that was coming to her and attempted to fling her to the turnbuckle.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:07 am

Lia heard Feather's words, and was about to say something, but suddenly she was sent running into a turnbuckle, crashing into it painfully. "Ouughh... T-tell you later.", Lia said as she turned around, pain evident in her face. She ran towards Feather again, she needed to stop running around and start getting a bit more pain in. Once Lia got to where Feather was standing again, the albino would jump up, the forward momentum would push hopefully be enough to push Feather down once more.

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:28 am

Feather was going after Lia after sending her to the turnbuckle, but the albino was running to her again. This left the Native American looking confused as she asked, "What's with all your running?" When the albino jumped, Feather attempted to side step out of the way before being tackled. If this worked and Lia fell, Feather would also attempt to grab one arm to pin it behind her back.

If this doesn't work though, Feather would be tackled down.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:05 am

Lia was pretty well on mark, it wasn't like the human body was a tiny target. Her arms both reached onto Feather's right shoulder, the rest of her weight quickly followed them in assisting in pushing the Native American. Once again Lia managed to send Feather down onto the mat, and this time she would flip her onto the stomach, before sitting on her back and then pulling up on her chin for a camel clutch, a new move for her, but no place better than in the ring to learn, right?

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top