Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Go down

404 Empty 404

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:27 am

Name: Foster Oliver Forbes
Nickname: 404
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5’️6”
Weight: 145 lbs.
Nationality: American
Alignment: Heel
Entrance music: Akira Kiteshi- Pinball

Wrestling Information

Style: Drunken Boxing

Preferred Attacks: Quick punches and kicks

Preferred Matches: Open for anything

Endurance:★★
Strength:★★★
Speed:★★★★★
Defense:★★
Technique:★★★★★

Finishing move(s): System Shutdown (Smacks the opponent's right cheek with a backhand fist before a punch to the stomach with his head low; quickly rises his head to knock the opponent's head up to daze them; grabs their head to punch left side of the face before a roundhouse kick to the right side to make their head spin and soon stumble and fall)

Characteristics

Visual Appearance: 404 Izumo_Mugshot.png

Attire: A white lab coat with its sleeves torn off, a black undershirt, khaki pants, black fingerless gloves, and black and white sports shoes

Personality: Although he looks geeky, Foster has a brilliant yet sinister mind filled with knowledge that he uses to gain power. After all, he says that "knowledge is power."

Background: Coming from Atlanta, Georgia, Foster Oliver Forbes only been in the fighting world for 3 years, but his smart and calculated spin on martial arts is so destructive that he makes most heavyweights look like featherweights. To put it shortly, his brains affects his brawn.

As a young man, it was obvious that Foster was the computer geek who always plays by the book, but the thing that the other students didn’️t know was that he also has the knowledge of playing “outside” his books. Not only does Foster do exceedingly well in his studies with straight A’️s, but he also does well in getting the girls, especially cheerleaders. Even as the jocks try to bully him, his quick, witty, and sarcastic tongue along with his skills in self defense always puts them to shame. Thus, Foster quotes, “If you try to make me lose, you lose something much more precious.”

Now having the addiction to money and power, Foster has entered many street fights and was unbeatable with his own style of drunken boxing. He may seem slow, but he hits fast just as his opponent was about to come at him. Later, he and a few other fighters got arrested, but surprisingly, someone had an interest in this sinister genius’️ talents and paid his bail. Foster soon accepted the offer of being part of the Blood Iron Fist and from that time on, his fighting skills were feared amongst the others.

Just make sure you beat him to the punch before he even strikes, otherwise, he’️ll be moving at you so fast like his own diabolical fingers on the keyboard that he just might hack your heart out.

Other Info: He was once hacked into an ATM and made it spill out money before the cops came and he escaped.

Quotes:

"Brains triumph over brawn. Well, my friend, I am both."

"Isn't your primary object hitting me not vice versa?"

"Am I too slow or too fast for you?"

"You're hardly worth my valuable time."

"Point taken?"

"I would suggest that you block with your hands instead of your face."

"Upon scientific examination, I came to the conclusion that you just received a MAJOR @$$KICKIN'!"

AFW Information

Record: 0-0-0
Wins:
Losses:
Draws: N/A

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends: N/A
Allies: N/A
Rivals: N/A
Enemies: N/A
Crushes: N/A

Last edited by 971 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:22 am; edited 3 times in total