by Deus001 Today at 7:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, saryakimura96, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lucky You

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lucky You - Page 3 Empty Re: Lucky You

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:57 pm

Lucky winced when Bunny shouted. She felt the tight grip on her hand and turned away. "Ok." She said and shrugged her shoulders. Lucky then went silent and looked down at the floor, staring at the tile below her. She then frowned and pulled her hand away. She stood up suddenly and turned around.

"Usa-chan." She said, frowning. "What the hell is going on?" She said. "We're grown women acting like highschoolers. I don't like it. I don't like games." She said and stared at Bunny. "Do you... still have feelings for me?" Lucky asked, hesitating for a moment and then straightening her face so she looked seriously at Bunny.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Alessandra's face turned a deep red as Lucky got up and frowned back down at her. She couldn't believe she was being put on the spot like this!

"I don't know!" she replied to her, quickly looking away from Lucky. "I just don't know. Right now I don't know anything. I'm hurt and I'm upset and I still can't figure out what happened to me against Cassie. My body is broken and I'm an emotional wreck and then you show up out of nowhere like this. It's like knocking me to the floor and dropping a bag of bricks on me!"

She looked down, lifting her hands, burying her face in her palms. "I guess...dammit, yes. Yes I still have feelings for you. Of course I do. We were together for so long, how could I not? But dammit, it's not fair of you to come in here and put me on the spot like this!"

Slowly the model lowered her hands, turning her head to the side to look back at Lucky. "But what about you, huh? Do you still have feelings for me?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:07 am

"I... I don't know!" Lucky said, balking at the question. She turned her head. "I was just starting to recover from it. From what we had. I don't even know what that means, really." Lucky sighed softly. "But, hearing you say those words. I just don't know what to do. It makes me feel good and warm but..." Lucky lowered her head. "I wonder if I opened my heart again, would I be in for the same pain as before? I couldn't handle it a second time. I'd die." Lucky lifted her eyes and looked at Bunny.

"Usa-chan..." She whispered. "I... want to say yes..." She said and smiled weakly at Bunny. She sat back down and took Bunny's hand. "Would you... hurt me again?" Lucky said and pulled their hands up so Alessandra's hand touched Lucky's cheek.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Alessandra sighed as her felt the soft skin of Lucky's cheek. Her response to the girl was short, her voice soft.

"It's a two-way street, you know. I could ask you the same thing. You're not the only one that got hurt back then, Lucky, not by a long shot."

She stared at Lucky, feeling her heart pounding against her chest as her voice lowered further. "But no, of course not. Of course I wouldn't hurt you again...as long as you wouldn't hurt me again, either..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Lucky lowered her gaze and stared at Bunny's collar. "Usa-chan..." She said. It didn't feel like a two way street at the time. She didn't feel like Bunny was being fair. Lucky had tried to hard to keep what happened from happening because it unfolded almost exactly the way she dread it might.

Lucky stood up. and let go of Bunny's hand. 'Can I have some time to think? I just took a big step in my life. And, maybe I did spring up at a bad time.... for you as well.." Lucky turned around and leaned forward. She pushed her hand against Bunny's cheek and leaned in to kiss the girl's forehead. "Usa-chan." She whispered, pushing her chest against Bunny's face and hugging her. "I do want you to get better quickly."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:55 am

The pink-haired woman sighed again, nodding as Lucky moved to stand up. "A...alright then," she said softly, reaching up with her good arm to hug Lucky back. "Go take some time to think then." She looked up at the bluenette with a gentle smile.

Alessandra then leaned back against the bed. "You'll know where to find me if you want to talk again, right? If I'm out of the hospital by then, it shouldn't be too hard to find me."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:49 pm

Lucky turned her head and smiled softly. "I... I won't make you wait that long, Usa-chan." Lucky said. "I'm going to get the number from the nurse and, I'll call you tomorrow." She said. "Maybe, we can at least be friends even if ... other things... might not be possible." Lucky closed her eyes and squeezed her fist. It hurt just to think about but the hurt wasn't all that bad. She wanted to go kiss Alessandra right there but she also still wanted to smack her. She turned around before Bunny saw her face. "Ja ne, usa-chan.' Lucky said and walked out the door.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:20 pm

Bunny gave Lucky a nod. "Alright. I'm looking forward to it! You'd better stick to your word!"

She watched as Lucky headed out the door, then sighed, lying back against her bed and closing her eyes, unsure of what to make of what had just happened between the two of them.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3