Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Enter the Demon (Wrath's Beginning/ vs. Aloysia Avalanche)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Enter the Demon (Wrath's Beginning/ vs. Aloysia Avalanche) - Page 3 Empty Re: Enter the Demon (Wrath's Beginning/ vs. Aloysia Avalanche)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Wrath would rain punches down ultimately hitting Aloysia's blocking arms. After a while, Wrath would get off and back away. She then motioned for Aloysia to come at her to fight. She got back in her fighting stance and prepared to fight once more.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Enter the Demon (Wrath's Beginning/ vs. Aloysia Avalanche) - Page 3 Empty Re: Enter the Demon (Wrath's Beginning/ vs. Aloysia Avalanche)

Post by Kounoko Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Aloysia would take a few moments to stands up, her hands trembling, her forearms are now all bruised from the beating, and she's sure there's a bit of cracking in her forearm bones, can she really defend herself against her masked opponent? "You... you are inhuman!" She commented.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:09 pm

"Hmph," Wrath would mutter as she waited for Aloysia to stand up. If the giantess wasn't quick enough, Wrath would go over and grab her to pull her up. She's sometimes impatient that way.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:42 pm

As she stands up, Aloysia would attempt to moved towards the ropes, hoping she can bounce off the ropes and use the force to do a jumping kick at her opponent.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Wrath would see that Aloysia stood up and bounced off the ropes in preparation for a drop kick. Immediately, she would put her arms up to try and block the kick as best as she could. She would grunt a little as the kick pushed her a little, but she didn't want to bak down yet.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:55 am

Seeing her kick worked, Alyosia would attempt to follow up by headbutting her opponent in the belly, "Take that! You monster!" She yelled.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:30 pm

Wrath would also try to block the headbutt, but Aloysia's attack hit quite well and she grunted in reaction. But then she heard one word from her opponent...monster. Hearing that word made her eyes tense up and grit her teeth behind her mask.

Wrath would then try to grab Aloysia's head and give a punch to the head before a backflip kick to knock Aloysia on her back.

Last edited by 971 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:44 am

While her attack hits, Aloysia's head feels pain from the impact with her opponent's abs, "Shit! What a monster! Her abs are hard as concrete!" She exclaimed, before she got punched in the head and kicked, causing her to drop onto her back, leaving her open to be attacked.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:52 am

Seeing Aloysia on her back again, Wrath would quickly head to her to attempt to grab at her legs. She is so focused on winning that she didn't want to waste any time. If she manages to do this, she would put the legs under her armpits and turn the bigger girl over to sit on her back for a boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:16 am

As her opponent when for her legs, Aloysia would quickly do random kicking in an attempt to avoid being capture and at the same times try to crawl forward, away from her opponent.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next