Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Enter the Demon (Wrath's Beginning/ vs. Aloysia Avalanche)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Enter the Demon (Wrath's Beginning/ vs. Aloysia Avalanche) Empty Enter the Demon (Wrath's Beginning/ vs. Aloysia Avalanche)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:43 am

A new wrestler has just come in with her bag to the AFW Friction gym to train up for her debut. Her first order of business to dress up before training so no one can know her true identity. She entered the locker room and set her bag down to unzip and get out her outfit. She put on her sleeveless crimson red hooded jacket along with black pants, black fingerless gloves, and crimson red wrestling boots. Finally, she put on her mask.

Enter the Demon (Wrath's Beginning/ vs. Aloysia Avalanche) Masked-warrior-245253.jpg

Now, she looked all set, but before leaving, she took a photograph with her in her pocket. It was of the one person that kept her going and strong. With all this in mind, she went to the nearest punching bag and started to practice her jabs and kicks.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Enter the Demon (Wrath's Beginning/ vs. Aloysia Avalanche) Empty Re: Enter the Demon (Wrath's Beginning/ vs. Aloysia Avalanche)

Post by Kounoko Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:00 pm

Aloysia was practicing her moves as she leaped towards the punching bag with a flying kick, not noticing that someone was just behind the bag.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Enter the Demon (Wrath's Beginning/ vs. Aloysia Avalanche) Empty Re: Enter the Demon (Wrath's Beginning/ vs. Aloysia Avalanche)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:43 pm

As the other redhead girl was practicing, she felt the force of Aloysia's kick affecting the punching bag to push her backwards. She would grunt as she stumbled back and checked around to see who else was here. Her eyes then glared when she saw Aloysia.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:53 pm

Aloysia was knocked back from the impact as well, as she flew a few meters and fall on her butt. "Ouch!" She screams, "Is there some moronic obstacles behind the punching bag or something?" She comments.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:08 pm

The redhead girl would walk to Aloysia and glare through her mask, remaining silent. She would stand next to her and wondered what she's doing here and why she would do that.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:19 pm

“Ah! Who are you!” Yelled Aloysia as she sees the masked lady, "Are you some sort of a lunatic? Why are you wearing that ugly mask?" She comments rudely.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:42 pm

"Wrath..." said she in a dark tone as she remained standing. "I'm new to this league. And you are?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:15 am

"I am Aloysia" The giantess reply, as you stands up, "What's up with that creepy look mask? Are you a loony?" She asked.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:19 am

"Some may so," replied Wrath. "They say a demon is within this mask. I dare say, I'm not so sure. I have yet to fight like a demon. May I request a little spar with you to test that theory?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:34 pm

"You want a spar?" The bigger girl says, "Well... I guess so..." She replied.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next