by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Big Brawl 2: Brawl Harder

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Big Brawl 2: Brawl Harder - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brawl 2: Brawl Harder

Post by valen311 Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:11 pm

Maybe it was because the fact that the men had never seen Lash in such a position before. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that there were scores of men in various states of injury. Or maybe this guy simply just wanted to go home and call it a day. But he pulled the knife away from Kunoichi's throat, while motioning for the other men to release their holds on her.
"Now, set her down, and we'll both circle to our right. You'll get to her at the same time we get to the boss. We collect our people and leave from opposite ends of the alley." he stated.

Asami looked on through gritted teeth. She had caught Dixie's slight nod, and she had eased down slightly. It looked like this would be Dixie's gambit to run. Although really, Asami didn't have much choice in the matter. With the amount of pain she was in, as well as the continual blood loss, she was genuinely starting to become a tad bit worried....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:07 am

Dixie shook her head at the men, keeping her tight hold on Lash, keeping the Russian atop her shoulders. She knew the Kunoichi was in trouble still, but she didn't want to take any chances at all.

"Not good enough," Dixie snarled back at him, shaking her head from one side to the other. "You tell all yer other guys to leave, so it's just me, you, yer boss, and the ninja. Ah ain't stupid, jes' 'cause I'm a blonde. Ah know the minute ah put yer boss down, you'll go after us again." She gave Lash another wrench, just to make sure she was still in pain, just to make sure she couldn't cause any trouble. "So hurry up and tell 'em! Tell all of 'em to get the hell out of here!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Asami had the mad urge to slip back into her in-ring habit of teasing Dixie when the cowgirl mentioned stupid and blonde in the same sentence. However, she wisely kept her comments to herself and instead focused on trying to keep her blood inside her body.

Lash gave a scream as Dixie tugged on her, still trapped in the torturous hold.
The man gave a nod to the others, who quickly made their way out of the alley.
"There," he replied. "It's just us now." he said.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:19 pm

Dixie nodded at the man once his fellow flunkies had left the alley, and began to crouch down. She let Lash slide off of her shoulders to the ground. Not too gently, but not too hard either.

Once the Russian was free of her grasp, Dixie straightened back up, and began to circle around towards the Kunoichi's body. Once she reached her, she knelt down beside her, keeping an eye on the man as she whispered to her. "You gonna be alright, girl? Don't worry, I'm going to give you out of this..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:39 am

Asami looked up as Dixie knelt next to her.
*Of all the people that I have to be helpless in front of...it's her. Figures. If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.* she thought to herself. Then she remembered the fact that she was still alive. *Ok I take that back..* she amended to whatever force governed fate as the man hustled Lash away.

"I'll be fine." she answered in Kunoichi's lower, harsher tone.
Despite her inner turmoil, Asami knew she had a role to play. After all ,if Dixie found out she was moonlighting as some sort of vigilante, she'd probably think Asami a bigger freak than she already did.
Shakily, she rose to her feet and studied the taller, powerfully built American. Reaching out a hand, she stopped just shy of Dixie's nose.
"Your nose..." her voice had a gentler edge, as Asami barely remembered to disguise it, out of her concern, holding a hand over her stomach. "You need a doctor."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun May 04, 2014 10:08 am

Dixie kept an eye on Lash and her flunkie as they made their escape. Once she was sure they were gone, she started to get back up herself, keeping a careful eye on the Kunoichi as she rose back up too. "H-hey...you sure you sure be standin' up right now? You ain't in the best of shape, girl..." she asked, her voice tinged with worry for the woman. "Maybe you should stay down until ah can get some help?"

When she reached out for Dixie's nose though, Dixie reached up, looking startled as she felt the blood dripping from it. "Tch...ah had forgot it was bleedin'. Guess ah got so caught up in things that it just slipped my mind." She shook her head, then looked back to the Japanese woman. "Come on. We need to both go get some help, alright?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun May 04, 2014 6:05 pm

*Remember, you're not Asami, the quirky ninja wrestler. You're Kunoichi, the living, breathing incarnation of the beating bad guys deserve.* she told herself. *You don't know pain, or get exhausted, and you most certainly do not swoon over the woman you were supposed to have save!*
"I'll be fine." she said. "Well, I will be once I see you safely to a hospital."

She was slightly hunched over, a hand over her stomach. Trying to straighten back to her full height, Kunoichi gasped as a warning surge of pain lanced through her midsection.
"I...may need help walking." she confessed. "I really made a mess of things..."
She bit her lip under her mask after she said that. *Hardassed vigilantes don't say stuff like that, stupid!* she admonished herself in her head.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon May 05, 2014 6:58 am

Dixie shook her head, stepping forward to slip an arm around the ninja's waist. "Come on then, girl," she started, turning her towards the exit of the alley. "There's a clinic not too far from here. Ah pass it every day on the way to the arena." She took a deep breath, trying to shut out her own pain, while helping to try and guide the Kunoichi in that direction. "It's not too far, and they should be able to patch us up until we can get to a proper hospital." She started to take a step, then pausing, frowning at the ninja for a moment.

"Y'know, you seem kind of familiar. Ah can't really put my finger on it, but there's something about ya that makes me feel like I know ya. We haven't met before, have we...?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu May 08, 2014 3:46 am

Asami had to restrain herself from nervously gasping at Dixie's question.
*Think fast! If she finds out about you, she's going to first freak out, and then probably promptly report you right to Lukretia's crazy 'Mein Kampf' reading self.* she thought to herself.
"Well, I am about the height and weight of the average Japanese woman." Kunoichi replied in her no nonsense tone. "You probably think that you've seen me before because I have the same dimensions as just about all the other women around here."
She looked up as they hobbled along, Dixie supporting the smaller ninja.
"But, I'm quite sure I'd remember running into you. There's not a lot of blonde American women with a talent for fighting wandering the streets of Tokyo at night. If there were, my job might be a lot easier." she went on, a note of humor entering her voice.

Once they were out on the streets, Asami looked around, getting her bearings. Spying some of the biker's motorcycles at the entrance to the alley they just left, she cocked her head to the side.
"Hey, we could use-" Asami began then coughed, deciding in mid-sentence to be more assertive, the way she imagined her 'badass ninja' persona should be. "Ahem. We'll use one of those to make our way to a hospital."
With Dixie's help she began to head for one that had it's keys still in the ignition. However, she paused uncertainly.
*One of these days, I'm going to learn how to drive. Either one of these or a car....* she thought to herself. *How hard could it be?*
"A moment...I don't know how to drive one of these. But if these brain dead morons can do it, then I should be able to figure it out." Kunoichi said, looking over the sleek motorcycle. "There is a hospital nearby, you said?"

Last edited by 133 on Thu May 08, 2014 3:50 am; edited 2 times in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue May 27, 2014 4:27 am

Dixie looked over to the bikes and nodded, helping the masked woman towards them. When she spoke up about trying to figure out how to drive it though, she had to shake her head, rolling her eyes at the ninja.

"It's obvious you don't know what yer doin', girl," she stated plainly, sighing as she moved closer towards the bike. "Let me handle this, alright?" She moved over, slipping one leg over the motorcycle, sliding her body onto it. It had been a while since she had rode a motorcycle, but it was just like driving a real bike. Once you learned how to do it, you never really forgot it. "Get on, and hold on tight, alright? Ah'll make sure we get to the hospital in one piece, don't worry." She flipped the key in the ignition, grinning as the bike roared to life under her. "Trust me."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next