by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Next Big Thing.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the next big thing - The Next Big Thing. Empty The Next Big Thing.

Post by XSirenX Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Time: 10:00 PM, prime time AFW TV.
Crowd capacity: Fully booked seats.

Spoiler:

From her recent activity's in the Friction league, the shadowed woman's patience was wearing thin, time after time she would slam, and brutalize her former opponents, to an extent of craving more from each fight. Something was eating away at her, and jealousy wasn't the case, the rising Viper needed her chance to seize an opportunity to take the big time once again. Aside from her last involvements with her two previous shots. Making her way into the arena, with a surprised roar of her fans and her theme [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHh6N6iObG0:33oe4p2o]'APHASIA - Through the fire'[/url:33oe4p2o], blaring through the speakers upon her arrival, in a glorious display of red mist and rampant pyro, she stepped her boot heel onto the metal ramp...as her signature smile quickly crept onto her lips...EVERYONE knew her face no doubt, for such a thrill to be watching the Viper in person...

"I think we all know why I am here~" she said ever so relaxed while picking up the ringside mic, sliding herself under the ropes to rise up elegantly, and to stand amongst the center of the arena, with a crowd of ecstatic fans. This place would usually be the place where she would destroy someone, but tonight, tonight was a whole different scenario altogether...

"To make something really clear to those poser's and wash-up's...you may think you are talented, tough, and by rights, gloriously entitled to something more, but the fact is, your all just under the heel of a even bigger person in the roster..." she smiled, devious in her words, but at the same time serious as ever, "now come along, you don't need to cry over it...its just the facts...you will always be under a heel, like it or not......be it Cecilia's, or maybe Natalia's, Angel perhaps? but in all cases, that bitch may just be Yours Truly~" she said, running her fingers over the ropes slowly, while shifting her thin framed glasses up her nose, speaking some harsh truths...along with some of her very own, she literally was a weapon with no trigger, ready to let fire on anybody...

"And with a powerful champion of the pit-fights, thats why Your's Truly, WILL be the next and newly deserved Friction Entrophy champion...without question~" she stated boldly, lightly extending her fist in the air, to receive the cheers of her fans flood her speech to those who were listening, more importantly, those who would have a problem, or two words on her statement. Angered or annoyed by her, Reika would be ready for anything...

Last edited by 11215 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

the next big thing - The Next Big Thing. CxD01fY
the next big thing - The Next Big Thing. Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

the next big thing - The Next Big Thing. Empty Re: The Next Big Thing. (Open RP)

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:06 am

The lights dimmed shortly after Reika finished. Suddenly [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVstp5Ozw2o:22t3h7hh]music began to play[/url:22t3h7hh] and out from the curtain stepped a face that no one had ever seen before. A blue haired, red eyed girl wearing a peach adorned hat and a bright smile strode out like she absolutely owned the place. She raised her hands up high and absorbed the warmth of the crowd who clapped only as a gesture of respect for a new entrant. She then raised the microphone she carried up to her lips and sauntered tot he ring.

"Miss Reika-chan-sama! I have seen and heard much about you and I think that your reputation is well deserved. I know that it is terribly rude for someone to interrupt such a marvelous speech but I only wanted to bask in this wondrously marvelous audience. Perhaps I could sup upon the energy they are blessing you with!"

The girl slipped between the ropes and matched towards Reika. She puffed out her non existent chest and raised a fist int he air. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Tenshi DiHughes of the extremely famously famous DiHughes family!" Tenshi pushed her hand out to the side. "But, I have been taught that to be braggadocios is the height of charmlessness." Tenshi nodded and then smiled up at Reika. She lifted herself onto her tip toes and stared at the taller woman with a bright smile on her face. "I know that you are very tough and quite strong. That some may even call you cruel." Tenshi lifted her hand and pressed it against her forehead dramatically. "But, I can say, Miss Reika-chan-sama that, after seeing you face to face, that people are merely misunderstood. YES! I know it must seem preposterous for me to make such an announcement but I will tell you that I have been blessed with the ability to connect to the hearts of people." Tenshi turned her head and pressed her free hand against her chest. "A terrible burden to bear, but I do have strong shoulders to carry it. Thank you, everyone, for your concern. I have only bore witness to you for a few precious moments and I already feel such a deep, heartfelt connection with all of you."

Tenshi smiled and wiped away a heartfelt tear and turned back to Reika. "So, Miss Reika-chan-sama, I haven't come here to ruin your moment of triumph, to forestall your declarations, but encourage them!" Tenshi stuffed the microphone into her armpit and clapped diligently for Reika, encouraging the audience to do so as well. "I know you will make the best Entropy Champion this fine and fabulous company has ever seen! Hopefully we will be able to have a match one day as well. I look forward to the day when I can test my skills against you. I know that I definitely have the talent and ability to succeed. In fact, I could give you a few tips for your next match. I know all the tricks. I wouldn't even mind training you." She said with a nod.

Tenshi then grinned widely at Reika and extended her hand. "I know, whatever you decide, that we'll be like sisters from here on out."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

the next big thing - The Next Big Thing. Empty Re: The Next Big Thing. (Open RP)

Post by XSirenX Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Of all the people Reika could expect to encounter on one of her promo's, a newbie, HAD to be one of them at most, and by the look on Reika's unimpressed face the minute Tenshi started talking, Reika just stood by, and listened to the girl spill her words and spread her so called 'ownage' across the audience. But the problem Tenshi had, and showed it perfectly, that she would not shut up at all...even in front of a skilled, popular to many, and extremely violent person like Reika, who broke newbie's like the plucky girl standing here, for it did take some nerve to step into Reika's own ring, with the applauds from her own loving fans. Oddly though, they loved the hat wearing little girl in the middle of the ring...so much, that it made Reika think who the hell she was, and what she wanted from her.

Reminding her a little of someone she had been disowning lately, short, full of herself, and acting like a child most of the time it seemed. But what made Reika really roll her eyes in pity, would be the stupid idea of this, low time newbie asking to train Reika since the girl 'knew' all the tricks. Raising the microphone to her lips, Reika gave the girl, a few words of her own, "just...hold it there sweetheart, could you please repeat what your name for us all again? Dearest?~" she said in a fake 'friendly' way to Tenshi, pinching her nose and shaking her head as she walked around a bit, arching her glasses down at the 'newest promo trasher'...

She wasn't so sure on the squirt, but was in the right mind to let her speak, to see if she needed to be put out on her back as a first timer experience in the AFW Friction league's...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:30 am

"Tenshi DiHughes, Miss Rieka-chan-sama."

Last edited by 445 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:00 am

Just as Tenshi was about to finish her sentence, Reika would slyly interrupt with her own words, "...because it doesn't matter who YOU are, or what YOUR name is to me personally..." Reika said with smirk on her lips, as the crowd would just woo her on for topping the jumpy newbie, hearing her own crowd of fans, roar in cheer, at Reika's humor and toughness where-ever she went. Truthfully, her fanbase was built of those who simply loved her, and those who wanted her to beat someone senseless. But pushing her glasses up her nose, Reika took a circle of Tenshi, and looked back at her from over shoulder...holding the microphone to her smooth lips...

Eyeing the fans to calm down...

"Now really, what are you even here for in my snakepit?~" said Reika, hinting to Tenshi of her being in the ring with Reika, a violent but confident fighter, wanting a proper explanation, rather than that blabber fest of typical, newcomer garbage she had heard so many times before a fight.

Last edited by 11215 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:30 am

"oh!" Tenshi squeaked when Reika interrupted her. How terribly naughty to go on and on. She really should have respected the great Reika Suzuka more than she already did. She smiled placidly as Reika went on, rocking on her heels and staring up at the beautifully menacing woman. She was sleek, charismatic, deadly. Tenshi was truly in awe of her magnificence and the way she commanded the mic. Really she just hoped that a little bit of Reika's awesomeness could rub off on Tenshi. It would be great!

"Reika-chan-sama!" Tenshi said, bowing low. "I'm just glad that you could allow me to bask in your glow for a little while. You live up to your reputation, at least, on the mic. I know that I could probably refine some of your wrestling skills with my super awesome amazing techniques, but when it comes to the microphone, when it comes to swaying the crowd and making them hang upon your every whim, I know that truly I am but a novice when I stand before you." Tenshi lowered her head and pressed her hand against her heart.

"Reika-chan-sama, i only wanted to cheer you on! I wanted to stare you right in the eyes, look into your soul and reaffirm what I've always know: That you will be the best Entropy champion ever!"

Tenshi turned around and clapped against her microphone. "Yeaaah!" She said and urged the audience to cheer with her. "And when I am the Friction champ, I hope that we could have a real champion Vs. champion match! I know you'll be my toughest opponent ever!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:58 am

Surprisingly of all, little Tenshi seemed to have something of the jumpy newbie attitude, which was more annoying than cute to be honest in Reika's head, for she could destroy her on her first 'unexpected' appearance...or maybe, her last at that, as Reika would raise a brow at Tenshi just bowing at her feet. Whether Tenshi was just taking Reika for a ride, or she was just simply too new, to understand who Reika was and the things she had done to people before...the Viper would strike her very soon, with a bang.

"Well isn't that sweet of you, but Tenshi, mind bringing up your face for the camera's?~" Reika said, settling her hand under the chin of the girls lowered head, to then also, stroke the hair of the newbie lightly with her hand holding the mic. Giving Tenshi a smile, which meant something more than accepting her as a new edition to the Friction family. "I'm sure EVERYONE here wants to see you, in your starting 'prime~" Reika continued to play Tenshi's strings, playing her perfectly, while fooling her small mind into thinking Reika 'liked' her for who she was. But the gutsy part which struck Reika, was the new girl saying something about her skills, beside's her voice on the mic to the fans, this, was something that wouldn't be took lightly...

Indeed, she did remind her of someone small, but hearing about Tenshi's goal to become a champion, just made Reika giggle to herself inside her own mind...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:21 am

Tenshi titled her head and looked at Reika with a curious smile as she was beckoned by the extraordinary pit fighter. Reikka was the best around, Tenshi knew it and the fact that the deadly viper was beckoning her, made the novice future champion tingle with excitement. She felt like one of those groupies that always followed her around. Of course, she would never use that term, because she loved them as much as Reika, and everyone else, loved her. Her heart was just so big. It was big enough for everyone's, just like Reika's was. Reika was just too awesome for words.

Tenshi purred when Reika began to brush her hair and sheepishly lifted up her microphone. "R-Reika-chan-sama." Tenshi said with a cute voice. "The way you are, brushing my hair so eloquently, it almost reminds me of my 6th cousin three times removed. They are a renowned hair brusher and have imparted me with techniques that will keep your hair silky smooth and glistening. I know that you already have such wonderful hair. You're nearly a perfect beauty after all. But even someone like you must fight with tangles and gnarls every once in a while. I have the secret and I'd share it just with you!" Tenshi beamed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Reika rolled her eyes as her fans knew what was coming for the little newbie, "and what would that be?...some Dearly secret move you don't want to tell to me?~" Reika teased Tenshi with a purr, continuing to brush the girls hair softer, as her hand would move oh so closer down the girls face, and near her throat. For some, it would be a good idea just to run away while they could...but being so close in the Viper's coil and charm Tenshi really had no chance of escaping without a struggle. For Reika cared little about this girls 'secrets', since she was just too new new to be stepping in the ring with someone like herself, a dominant image and competitor, compared to the tiny, mouthed girl standing in front of her.

She looked afriad...and she should be, as Reika would slowly move into the kill, of giving Tenshi a few last words to speak, before the Viper sank her teeth in...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:34 pm

"Ahahaha!" Tenshi laughed at Reika's silly words. She was so silly and had so many words. Tenshi knew it was because Reika was surely in fearful awe of Tenshi's presence. Of course that was why Reika was brushing Tenshi's hair. It was a nervous tick derived from fear. Fear of the unknown. Fear of what could be done to someone. Tenshi began to feel a little bad. She didn't come here to make Reika quiver in fear. Just the opposite. She came to cheer on the tough and sexy fighter who was awesome beyond compare. She'd have to do something about all that fear Reika was exuding though. Tenshi frowned.

"Oh, Miss Reika-chan-sama, don't worry. I know that we're super awesome pals so it's ok to make a mistake every once in a while. I DO have some super awesome techniques, but I can see you're not ready for them just yet. I was talking about my super awesome hair brushing technique now THAT you're ready for!"

Tenshi wriggled away from Reika and cocked her hip, smiling at the extremely awesomely beyond super great pit fighting omega beauty gave the thumbs up. "I mean, look at how fabulous your hair is!" Her eye sparkled and her bright white smile shown to the whole crowd. That would surely calm down the pitifully afraid Reika.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

the next big thing - The Next Big Thing. Empty Re: The Next Big Thing.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next