by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Post-Summer Splash Thank You (Open Thread)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Post-Summer Splash Thank You (Open Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Post-Summer Splash Thank You (Open Thread)

Post by daemongirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:23 am

Natasha pulled away from Marisa and simply smiled at the woman, resisting the urge to just jump her on the spot despite the adrenaline now pumping through her body as she reveled in the thrill of the moment. The yells of the crowd, some chanting her name, all while two of her past opponents looked on got Natasha pumped up even further and for the time being she felt as if she was on the top of the world. She wondered if this is what it would be like to win the Hentai Title but she shook her head the moment that thought entered her mind, no, she told herself, it would be a thousand times better.

As she listened to Marisa list her numerous accomplishments she stayed quiet and kept her eyes fixed upon the women, she had known all of this before she had come up here tonight and she had told herself she wouldn't let Marisa's history influence her. Or at least, to not let it intimidate her, but instead to motivate her as she strove to not only earn the right to face Marisa for that title but to take it from her as well, knowing she would have to not give Marisa an inch if she hoped to wear that belt around her own waist.

She had just been about to open her mouth when Marisa took the initiative this time around and pulled her in for a kiss, Natasha not resisting the woman too much until she went to dip her. Her left arm wrapped around Marisa's waist and as soon as she was released she forced a kiss upon Marisa and dipped her even lower than she had been, not willing to let any act of dominance over her to go unpaid for. After several seconds Natasha would pull Marisa back up and shove her away, grinning from ear to ear while basking in the cheers of the fans. "I don't care who you've beaten before now Marisa, I know how good you are and rest assured when I come for that belt, and it will be soon, you won't be able to deny that I have earned taking that belt from you."

It was then Anja spoke up for the first time in a minute or two, Natasha turning towards her and smiling though when she thought about going to the back to celebrate Marisa's win she simply couldn't bring herself to do so after what she had just declared. "As much as that sounds like fun Anja I will have to decline, I have some training to do."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

A Post-Summer Splash Thank You (Open Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Post-Summer Splash Thank You (Open Thread)

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:02 pm

A few years ago, Anja would have probably went right in the face of Natasha when she declined her offer for a celebration. But it was obvious that this little celebration had turned into the next title hunt, at least this was the case if management saw fit for something like that to happen.

"Ok then. I know when three are one too much. Cya soon, girls! "
The Blonde declared happily, using her chance to hit the palm of her hands on a butt cheek of both Marisa and Natasha before she stepped out of the ring in a fluid motion and walked down the ramp to disappear behind the curtain.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:46 pm

Giving Anja a grin as she was smacked in the ass by her, Marisa said into the mic "Saucy wench..." as the the Raven departed after the brief 'kissing struggle between herself and the purple haired Natasha.
Turning her attention back on Natasha, she adjusted the title belt on her shoulder.
"Fine then, Natasha. Train hard. Make it through the others that seem to want to a chance at this belt. And when you do, I'll be waiting, with this belt on and not much else. Until then though...good luck."
With that, she let the mic fall to the mat, before exiting the ring, heading up the ramp to the back. When she reached the top, she turned back, blowing a kiss at Natasha before fully exiting....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2