by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 10 Empty Re: The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:59 pm

"I guess we should, odds are good we got a busy night ahead of us." the art student said as he walked with Lia to the drink table.

Just then he'd hear a voice from behind him "Hey check it out, John brought a chick."

John turned around to see a man and a woman waving at him "Hey guys, Lia these are a couple of my classmates, Mike and Katie." he said to her while nodding towards them.

"You didn't tell us you were dating someone John?" the woman said.

The art student shrugged and said "Well you never asked. It was a secret liaison between an artist and the apple of his eye eh?" throwing a wink at Lia.

Back to top Go down

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 10 Empty Re: The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:01 am

Lia waved back as she was introduced to the new pair, "Hi there, I'm Lia! Actually, we've only just met, it was just one of those things.", she caught John's wink, but she didn't want any confusion going on between John and his friends.

"So... Katie, how's college like? I ask John, but he's always talking about his art or weed or whatever.", she laughed mischievously at that.

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 10 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 10 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 10 I82ome3The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 10 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 10 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:40 pm

"Oh sure Lia, you were the one who suggested we try weed. Only joking love." the art student would say as he kissed Lia on the forehead.

John's two friends laughed and Katie said "It's great, it's like education at high school. Only at a more reasonable pace, and since pretty much everyone here is an adult we all treat each other right." she said.

"Listen John we're going to head outside and take a fag, catch you later." Mike said as he dragged his girl along with her.

The art student waved goodbye and said to Lia "Fag is a British term for smoking cigarettes, now let's get those drinks shall we?"

He fill up a glass of punch and say "To love." going for a toast.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:23 pm

The albino girl nodded along with Karen as she spoke, she thought that it was a pretty nice place if it was like she said. Lia wasn't caught up with her British terms, so she wasn't sure what to make of Mike's words, but John cleared that up quickly enough. "Oh! Yeah... That makes a lot more sense, I was thinking... Forget about it..." she left her thought unfinished, covering it with an enbarrassed laugh. "Yeah sure, nothing too strong to start I guess, don't want to pass out!" Lia grabbed a cup of punch, it didn't seem like it'd be too alcoholic. "To love and winning matches!, the silvery haired girl amended as their glasses clinked.

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 10 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 10 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 10 I82ome3The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 10 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 10 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:51 pm

"Yeah!" John said as he clinked glasses with Lia, taking a heroic sip of his drink shortly after.

Then he'd wait alongside Lia, sipping his drink until it was finished. Once he was done he'd say "So Lia, up for the dance floor? It's already filled." Looking at it they'd see quite a few people were already up and dancing to the song [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwT_-dnPNR8:23m4ezq7]What is love[/url:23m4ezq7] by Haddaway.

"Now this is my jam!" the art student would say with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:44 pm

Lia could hear the music blaring as she finished up her cup. It was loud and a bit repetitive, but it fit the party mood, so Lia felt right dancing to it. She almost pulled John onto the dance floor, maybe there was a bit more rum than she thought in the punch. "What is love, right? Love is us.", she whispered too quietly for anyone to hear over the blasting music. Then she and John joined everyone on the dance floor.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:49 pm

Lia could hear the music blaring as she finished up her cup. It was loud and a bit repetitive, but it fit the party mood, so Lia felt right dancing to it. She almost pulled John onto the dance floor, maybe there was a bit more rum than she thought in the punch. "What is love, right? Love is us.", she whispered too quietly for anyone to hear over the blasting music. Then she and John joined everyone on the dance floor.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:22 pm

John was enjoying himself quite a bit here, what is love by Haddaway was one of the songs he grew up listening to.

He kept his eyes on Lia the whole time, he admired how her hair and the way she was moving just seemed to mesh perfectly with the situation they were in.

"You're pretty good at this, sure you haven't taken dance lessons in the past?" the art student said with a playful grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:19 am

Lia was new to the whole dancing thing actually, but she was trying to hide it with sheer energy, since that seemed to be what everyone else was doing, so no way that she could be wrong, right? "Dance lessons? Nah, I spent way too much time smoking weed when I was a kid.", she teased back, getting him back for before. The song then changed to [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg:2ld32gnn]another classic[/url:2ld32gnn], this one by Nirvana, not that Lia would recognize it. The song was quite different than the last one, but it had it's own frenetic appeal.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:36 am

John nodded and grinned after hearing Lia's words "You know this song reminds me of a guy in my class, totally wild and all that. But his work speaks true from his mind, if you take my meaning." he said to her as they danced to the song.

"Hmmm you know, with these masks on I got an idea. I shall create us a couple of outfits that we can use for our wrestling matches, I have a couple of friends who'd be willing to help in that. We'd look so stylish our opponents might just stand on the ring apron in fear of our skills." he said with a laugh at the end while moving closer to Lia, focusing on her and smiling all the while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next