by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Gaint Reterns

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Gaint Reterns - Page 4 Empty Re: The Gaint Reterns

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:43 am

GreatForce sighed at she herd the words for Gail, "Guess I have no choice now..." GreatForce had to stop Gail before she start beating on her friend Lia so quickly GreatForce sent one of her more powerful punches a Gail expecting the force to be enough the K.O her or a least it would keep her down for a long time. From their she would see make sure that she was down kicking her lightly a few good times while she was down... Very sportsman like but she had to make her that Gail was not going to hurt some one at the moment.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:04 am

Gail HATED Lia for everything and it was obvious that she wasn't going to stop it. "What huh? You come here to what? Show me up? You stupid fucki-GAAHH!" The punch was even harder than the last one, and she wasn't looking this time, so it knocked her a good distance away from Lia, and then after she fell, kick after kick came down. They weren't quite as hard as the punch, but they still hurt a lot. "G-GAAHH!! S-STOP!"

Lia had by this point sat back up after that barrage from Gail. "Hey... Uhm... whatever your name is... could you stop? I know you're trying to help, but this is kinda much..." If the green giantess didn't stop soon, Lia would have no choice but to actually try and force her to stop, a task that she wasn't confident in doing.

The Gaint Reterns - Page 4 SAdcZrMThe Gaint Reterns - Page 4 MVRLLQmThe Gaint Reterns - Page 4 I82ome3The Gaint Reterns - Page 4 UAjmKPCThe Gaint Reterns - Page 4 MAai8oKThe Gaint Reterns - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:00 am

GreatForce would turn to Lia and look at her "Why certainly I can stop for you." GreatForce said in a lighter tone and walk away pretending that everything that happened behind her never even existed. At this point GreatForce was just flat out embarrassed as she was known to be the defender of the weak but today it seamed that she was the exact opposite of that. Instead of being a hero and a role model GreatForce had acted like a villain or at least she felt that way about her self.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:54 pm

"Oh well, that's good then.", Lia responded a bit in surprise, but it was good enough for her that she had stopped. "Hey, I'm sorry we had to meet like this, um... what was your name again?", it seemed to Lia that whatever trouble that might have happened had passed, so there wasn't any point to trying to get her mad again.

Gail was still barely conscious, but her body ached all over and she couldn't say anything, She did still want to attack them, both of them. But not now. She'd find a way to get revenge for this later.

The Gaint Reterns - Page 4 SAdcZrMThe Gaint Reterns - Page 4 MVRLLQmThe Gaint Reterns - Page 4 I82ome3The Gaint Reterns - Page 4 UAjmKPCThe Gaint Reterns - Page 4 MAai8oKThe Gaint Reterns - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:27 pm

"My name is GreatForce..." GreatForce did not feel comfortable enough to say her real name as she never liked her telling people her real name as it always brought back bad memories. GreatForce would soon walk away to the change rooms as she had enough of the gym today and she just wanted to go to her dorm that she used as a little rest station. This was her first day back from Canada and already GreatForce had gotten her self into trouble it just seemed that life would never give her a break.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum