by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just Like Old Times

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just Like Old Times - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Like Old Times

Post by TaliZorah Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:04 am

Talia didn't budge from her position. It was a built in reflex at that point. She wasn't about to back down. "Go ahead. Hit me. We both know you enjoy it. You and your psycho brother." She couldn't get that image out of her head. Mamouru fucking her sister purely to get back at her. It was probably in the family. "That's the only reason you're here, isn't it? Why else would a man ever join the AFW unless to wrestle with girls?" In her eyes, he really was no different then Killer King. Well, almost. At least King knew what he was.

Talia then squinted her eyes closely to Johnny and tilted her head. "But you're right, by the way. I did enjoy kissing Taylor."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:17 am

Johnny's eyes raised as Talia mentioned Mamouru. That seemed way out of left field. Mamouru was a jerk but He didn't think the two of them even had any interaction before. He ignored it. He ignored her. He was about ready to walk away. He didn't need to be instigated by this crazy bitch. her words

His head shook but before he could turn his body, she spoke again. Johnny's eyes widened and his body moved withou8t him thinking. He lifted up his palm and smacked it against the top of her chest, just above the breast and slid his hand upwards to grip her shoulder. He then grabbed her wrist with her other hand and with a quick jerk, shoved her hard against the side of the tub, splashing water everywhere as his own lower half pressed tightly against Talia's.

Johnny held onto her wrist tightly as his other hand slid up to her neck. He curled his thumb around it and pressed it into her throat enough to put the slightest pressure on it, telling her that at any moment he could probably snap it off.

Johnny leaned in and growled at Talia, pressing his nose into hers so the only thing she could look at was his eyes. "C'mon, Talia...." Johnny growled. "Tell me... which one of us would enjoy it more. Me... or you?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:14 pm

Talia was caught off guard by Johnny's reaction. She fell back against the tub and found herself pinned down by the much larger man. He held her down and suddenly she felt a surge of fear inside her. She had been right about Cassie and nearly died. Now, she was right about Johnny...and probably going to die for it. She squirmed as much as she could but Johnny was far too strong. She didn't know what to do. So she panicked.

"S-Stop!!!" She managed to scream. "Help me!" Her jaw cracked as she screamed, another dreadful reminder of what was about to happen to her if Johnny continued.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:44 pm

"AAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The piercing scream cut through the heavy sauna air. "W-wha, wait, uh... STOP RIGHT THERE! I-I'll be right back, I'll go get help!"

Jamie Valentine danced in place like she had to pee, and then took off running from her place in the corner of the room, between the end of a bench and the wall, where she was mostly hidden from sight. She'd somehow ended up in Kyoto, and needed a roof. The sauna was awesome for shaking off the cold, and she'd been trying to work up the courage to go in the hot tub all day, but she had to wait until both it and the rest of the room were empty.

A second later she returned, skidding to a stop in her ridiculously gaudy basketball sneakers on the wet floor. In her hands was a beach towel covered entirely with the likeness of The Flash. She held both ends and wound it up like a rat tail.

"Y-You let her go right now!" She demanded, and flopped her towel in Johnny's direction, but she was too scared to get close enough to hit him. She hopped back, and then summoned the courage to mount another attack. She swung the towel at him, it missed, and the tip of it instead whipped Talia in the face. She didn't notice.

"Cease and persist! This is inappropriate and unwanted touching, and you can go to jail if you don't get out of here right now!"

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Johnny was far too focused on what was in front of him to even consider the possibility that anyone in the room might object. Or even remember that there WERE other people in the room. However, the shrill, girlish scream that echoed through the sauna was something that he could not avoid. His eyes widened as he suddenly realized how bad the position he was in looked. He cursed himself for falling into Talia's trap but quickly pulled away as a towel smacked Talia in the face.

He turned and looked at Jamie, standing up in the tub in nothing more than an extremely tight fitting pair of athletic swimshorts. "Dude... what the hell?" He said. His brow was furrowed his brow.This girl probably just saved Johnny from doing something he might regret. But why did she have to do it in such an annoying way?

Johnny raised up his hands as if Jamie had the authority to arrest him. "Nothing's happening man, it's cool." He said, trying to reassure her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:02 pm

Talia closed her eyes, preparing for the worst. She got smacked in the face by something and just assumed Johnny hit her. Why? Why did she have to be right about him? But then, immediately after, he released her. Without a second of thought, Talia pulled herself out of the hot tub and covered herself with her towel. In full flight, she ran around the corner and screamed, "Stay away from me you misogynist psychopath!"

When she entered the safety of the woman's locker room, Talia slowed to a walk. She found her locker, put on shorts and a shirt over her swimsuit and packed the rest into her bag. She had to get out of here as soon as she could. She didn't know where Johnny was but she couldn't risk seeing him again. Now, Talia couldn't show her face in either AFW gym. This was getting out of hand. Had she really done enough to deserve all this? She fumbled with her phone and sent a text to someone.

"We have to talk asap."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Jamie's jaw dropped when Johnny stood up. Her Flash towel hung limp from one hand on the damp floor like a discarded toy. She watched quietly as Talia shouted at him and scampered off, and once she was out the door she looked back at Johnny like a bashful preening schoolgirl.

"So..." She said, and pulled her hands inside the long white sleeves of her shirt and gripped the cuffs in her fists. "Are you... um..." She blushed. "Hi." And then almost inaudibly "[size=50:2f2deuma]I'm new in town."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Johnny heard Talia screech and leave quickly out of the corner of his eye. 'Good riddance.' He thought. He was then left with this new chick gawking at him while he had his hands up. Johnny slowly lowered his hands and grinned at Jamie, blushing slightly just because of the awkward situation she had to watch.

"Uh... yo, dude." He said. He then turned his body."Listen, man, we can talk later and junk. I gotta take care of some things... and junk."

Johnny smiled and ruffled Jamie's hair in a friendly manner before passing her. He then stopped and turned around enough to look at the blonde. "Actually, thanks a lot dude. You helped me out back there, even if you were yellin at me. I needed it though so... you're pretty cool and junk."

Johnny walked away from Jamie and went to the men's locker room. He changed quickly and pulled out his cell phone. He began thumbing out a quick text to Cassie:

close 2 telling Taylor about Talia/DA. Need 2 talk 2 u

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down