Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Taylor Parker vs Iron Maiden

3 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Taylor Parker vs Iron Maiden - Page 10 Empty Re: Taylor Parker vs Iron Maiden

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:04 pm

Taylor took off for the edge of the ring where she'd left her manager and stiffly knelt down at the ropes to reach a hand through toward her mother-in-law. "Hey!" She beamed, a little out of breath. "What do you think, dude? How'd I do?" She gave Kyla a wink, and went to climb the turnbuckles and lean out toward the crowd, arms outstretched as if for a hug.

Her celebration was cut short, though, by the arrival of the general manager and her pet nurse. Taylor's radiant smile hardened into a sneer, and she rolled her shoulders like she was ready for another fight. While Lukretia made her way down the ramp, Taylor stepped up onto the bottom rope and leaned out with both middle fingers raised high.

"Hey, fuck you, Colonel Klink! See this?" She shouted and waved a finger back at Iron Maiden, her voice rough and rebellious. "Imagine what I can do with someone my own size! Get used to seeing a lot of this!" She pointed to her face with both hands and gave a huge, exaggerated grin.

Then she backed off to the edge of the ring and sat down against the ropes with her legs sprawled out in front, feeling more sore by the second. She raised an eyebrow at the teddy bear. "What the hell is she doing?" She said over her shoulder toward Junko.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 am

The roar of the crowd came as a feint echo to Iron Maiden's ears. Her body felt numb, and her vision blurred. For a long while she simply laid there staring up at the lights in the rafters, drawing a strange kind of comfort from them. Then, a blurry face obstructed her vision. Someone was on top of her, but Maiden still wasn't recovered enough to determine who it was or what they were saying to her. Regardless, she reacted with immediate hostility, or what would have been hostile if she wasn't so weak. She slowly lifted up her hand to grab at the person hovering over her, but before she knew it they were out of sight and reach. Maiden blinked and let her hand ease back down to her side. She continued to lie there and slowly regain her strength.

Outside the ring, Kyla Fairchild was utterly distraught. She had collapsed onto a heap on the floor when Junko had shoved her off to the side, and was taking her sweet time climbing back to her feet. "This cannot be." she was whispering repeatedly to herself, in an almost crazed manner. "This cannot be, it can't!" she shrieked, slapping her hands childishly against the flooring. She cast a hateful glare over at Junko and her victorious client as the two seemed to share a moment together. "Thieves." she growled under her breath. "Those thieves!" With effort, Kyla began to struggle to her feet, intent on marching over to confront Junko and Taylor, but she hesitated when the somehow familiar music hit.

Kyla cast her sights on the entrance ramp, and her face crossed with utter disbelief and outrage as none other than Lukretia Von Creutzdeldt came marching out, with who looked like... Chesna Matuschanskavasky in tow? The two of them walked right past Kyla without even sparing her a second glance, which only served to intensify her anger. What was that German bitch playing at!?

Back inside the ring, Iron Maiden's strength had recovered just enough for her to begin moving again, or at least make the attempt. Her was now fully conscious, and her vision focused once more. She began trying to sit herself up, but was having a hell of a time at it. Her still numb muscles kept failing her and causing her to drop back onto the mat every time she tried elevating her head. She was in quite a bit of pain as well, from her bloodied face to a terrible ache in her neck and shoulders. The pain was inconsequential to her warped mind, however. She was simply frustrated that she couldn't get up, and confused about where she was and what was happening. And this confusion quickly turned to aggression when she locked her sights on two strange people stepping into the ring.

Maiden narrowed her eyes at the woman who knelt down before her. She spoke to her in a strange voice, her tone soft and gentle. It did little to soothe the wounded she-beast however, and with a angry snarl muffled by her crooked mask and blood drenched face, Maiden sat up. Then in the same motion, she lunged her arm towards Lukretia in an attempt to grab at her throat. If she managed to get a hold of her though, it wouldn't have meant a thing, for Lukretia would find that Iron Maiden's grip was too weak at the moment to actually choke her. Then almost immediately Maiden's muscles failed her again, and she timbered back onto the mat, her hand drooping away from the Lukretia. Iron Maiden lied there helplessly, but still aggressive as ever, and she continued to try and fail to pick herself up. Her own momentary weakness was completely lost on her. All she was concerned with was ripping apart this woman who dared to come near her.

And then she saw the bear. In a heartbeat, Iron Maiden stopped struggling and her eyes became transfixed on the stuffed toy. She stared at it for a long moment, seeming to forget about everything else until her gaze snapped back towards Lukretia. She leered up at her suspiciously for a brief, tense instance before slowly casting her gaze back on her stuffed bear and lifting up her hands to hug it against her chest. It was her bear. The very same one she had since she was a girl, and one of the few things that could calm her down. Of course Lukretia shouldn't have known this. Lukretia shouldn't have had access to Dr. Fairchild and Iron Maiden's lodging where the bear had been kept. So just what the hell was she doing with it, thought Kyla as she watched on from outside the ring. Her teeth clenched and her fists curled into trembling fists. "What the bloody hell does she think she's doing with my client!?"

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:11 am

Lukretia didn't even flinch when the big hands briefly wrapped around her neck for a fleeting moment. Watching Iron Maiden struggle was heartbreaking to the German even though no one else would know it. But still, Lukretia wouldn't have stopped the she-beast even if she had been at full strength. It wouldn't be the first time she was choked by someone much bigger than her.

She was focused on Iron Maiden but Taylor's words and Kyla lurking around hadn't escaped her. She would deal with both of them soon enough. Lukretia reached out and ran her fingers through Iron Maiden's hair. "Ve are going to make you feel better, meine klein pinzessen. It may be scary at first, but you're a big girl und you vill be alright." Lukretia tilted her head and looked at Chesna who signed and moved towards Iron maiden to try and clean and bandage the large woman.

Junko's elation had worn off pretty quickly when Lukretia showed up. The German bitch was nothing if not the best cold shower around. She was next tto Taylor as she flopped in the corner and gave her daughter in law a look as Lukretia ignored everything else and went straight to Iron Maiden.

"Actually..." She said. "I have no idea."

Lukretia stood up when Chesna moved in. Whether the doctor could actually achieve the goal of trying to heal the giant woman was something that Lukretia didn't really care about. She wanted to see Iron Maiden get patched up but if the red head was able bodied enough to throttle her doctor, then she would probably pull through.

She turned and looked at Taylor, finally acknowledging her as she stepped forward towards her. "I vill have meine Doktor patch you up vhen she is finished vith ze kleine prinzessen." She said with a smile. "Vhat did you think of meine gift, Fraulein? A generous villkommen back present if I do say so myself und as usual you have not disappointed me. I have missed you so, Ms. Parker."

Last edited by 445 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:50 am

"Yeah, I missed you too," she sneered with her New York accent. It made her sick the way Lukretia talked about people. She was pretty sure that Iron Maiden shouldn't even be in a ring, considering her... issues. Whatever those were, exactly.

"Look, if you don't need me..." She began to excuse herself, but stopped. She cautiously eyed Chesna as she approached the giantess, and then turned to Junko. "Hey, um, you can take off if you want. I'm gonna stick around for a minute and make sure... ya know. Hey," she turned to Kyla. She tried again to get her attention, a little louder. "Hey, is she gonna be alright there?" She looked back at the monotone doctor and the GM, stunning in her red dress. "Are... they?"

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Junko nodded and slipped off. She wasn't concerned about Taylor's safety anymore and she had to make sure she had some chilled champagne waiting to pour all over Taylor when she came back.

Lukretia watched Taylor look at Chesna and crossed her arms under her chest. She looked at the blonde and her features softened as she answered the question asked at Dr. Fairchild. "I hope so, Fraulein. I hope so." She said in a soft and genuinely concerned tone.

Lukretia then spun around and marched towards Kyla . "Do you know vhat I hate more zan veakness, Doktor?!" Lukretia growled in an angry tone that may have been more surprising than her concern a few moments ago.

"Vhen veak people cannot suffer zere veakness alone und try to drag ze truly helpless along vith zem. You have made me do something at I loathe tonight. Do not forget, Doktor, zat you are a hausekatze playing vith tigers."

Last edited by 445 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Dr. Fairchild did a double take at Taylor when she realized the girl was addressing her. For a moment she just leered venomously at her, as if offended that the woman who had ended her client's streak of dominance would dare even speak to her. But then she actually listened to what she was asking her. Kyla looked back into the ring at Iron Maiden and the woman supposedly trying to tend to her, and felt deeply conflicted about what to do. Maiden looked weak enough as it was already, so Kyla absolutely hated the idea of her recieving medical attention right in the center of the ring for all to see. She wanted to march in there and put a stop to it, and order her beastly client to stand tall, and perhaps even crush Taylor Parker to save face. Kyla however was too frightened of getting into a confrontation with either Lukretia or Chesna. Unlike her, the two women were both very capable fighters, and either one could no doubt throttle her if she gave them any reason to. If she was certain that Iron Maiden would be able to get up and defend her, that would be a different story. But she wasn't certain. She was far from certain.

Suddenly the choice of a confrontation was made for her, when a very hostile Lukretia approached her. Kyla's eyes widened in alarm, and she fearfully began to step back. "W-wait! Wait, I-" she started, fully prepared to plead for mercy if Lukretia intended to get physical. As she listened to the words spewing from the German woman's mouth though, she stopped. "Excuse me?" she hissed, her brows creasing with anger. "Weak!? Me!? Who do you think you're speaking to!?" she boldly spat back at Friction's GM. "I am the brain, the intelligence behind the Iron Maiden phenomena! You think you can speak to me like that!? You think you can play games with my client and I? Use us for your dirty work!? Because I bloody well know that's what you've been trying!"

Kyla was losing it now. She was throwing all sense and caution to the wind, just for the sake of venting and mouthing off to the woman who she, at least at the moment, considered ultimately responsible for client's defeat. This wouldn't have happened if Lukretia hadn't tried using Iron Maiden as a hurtle for Taylor Parker to jump over. At least that's how Kyla saw it, in the angry, frantic mindset she was currently in. "Since you appear fond of metaphors, I should caution you to remember that I am the keeper of a dragon in this so-called den of tigers! A dragon I might just see fit to set upon you, if you dare cross me! ...Now get out of my!"

Suddenly, Kyla marched forward and shoved past Lukretia with her shoulder. She walked up to the ring and dramatically slammed her hands down against the ring apron. "Stand up Iron Maiden! You don't need anyone's help! Stand and prove your dominance! Stand, and flatten this arrogant has-been!" She gestured to Taylor.

Hearing her manager's call for action, Iron Maiden attempted to sit herself up again, without a moment's hesitation. Yet just like before, she found herself lacking the strength to keep herself up. She fell back once more and ended curling up onto her side, cradling her stuffed bear.

"Maiden!!" Kyla shrieked hysterically. "I gave you a command! Stand up! Stand up!"

Last edited by 11979 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Chesna continued to work on Iron Maiden as if oblivious to what was going on. Cleaning the cuts and putting bandages on them, treating her very carefully. But the situation did not go unnoticed by the silver haired doctor. When Iron Maiden tried to sit up once more, Chesna quickly tossed her things into the bag and stood up. She shuffled away quickly until she was in front of Taylor and looked down at her with apathetic eyes. "You next." She said with a breathy sigh.

Lukretia, meanwhile, seethed at Fairchild's tirade. Her fists clenched and she smoldered as Kyla strode brazelny past her. Her lip curled into a sneer and she lunged forward, wrapping her fingers tightly around Kyla's throat from behind. "You are scum of ze most wretched kind." She growled venemously. "Take your child und get out of meine sight before she is forced to vitness matricideof ze highest order. If you think she can save you, know zat I'm quite villing to do chat I must until it is done, even if it means dying on meine feet at her hands." Lukretia threatened in a low tone before letting go with a shove so that Kyla was no longer between her and Iron Maiden.

Lukretia's features instantly softened. "Little prinzessen.." She said in a sweet tone. "It is time to leave zis nightmare. I know you're a big, strong girl. You did vell but you need one more big push!" She said with a bright smile and a clap of your hands. "One more big, strong effort und you can be rid of all of zis." The German encouraged.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Taylor stared slack-jawed at Kyla. She unconsciously got up to her knees while the manager screamed at her client, who had just taken such a beating that it was no big surprise that she couldn't stand up.

She looked at Chesna. She looked innocent enough. The way she dabbed at Iron Maiden's bloody mess of a face one could mistakenly get the impression that she cared. She didn't, of course, and neither did Lukretia. She just wanted more angry, violent girls that she could throw in a cage together for her own amusement. No matter how eloquently Lukretia put it, that was all it really was.

Taylor put out a hand to push Chesna away, and her lip curled back angrily and she stood up, and jabbed a finger at Kyla. "Hey!" She shouted. "Get the fuck out of here, man!"

She walked cautiously toward the middle of the ring, still worried that Iron Maiden, even curled up with a teddy bear, might suddenly regain her strength and her rage at the same time and finally choke her to death. "Hey..." She said softly to test the waters. Maiden looked like a wounded animal and a frightened child, laying there on the mat. Moments ago, the woman had been the most terrifying opponent of Taylor's life, but now...

She swallowed her and knelt down next to her, ready to bolt if things started to go sour, and placed her hand on Iron Maiden's shoulder. She couldn't think of anything to say, and so she only looked down at Maiden's mass of sweat-damp, blood-red hair.

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Kyla's loud berating of her client was cut short when she felt the general manager's fingers clamping around her throat. She instinctively clasped at Lukretia's hands, gagging, unable to speak or breath. It was almost ironic, considering how many victims Iron Maiden had choked the life out of under the good doctor's orders. When Lukretia finally let her go and shoved her away, Kyla collapsed near the base of the entrance ramp. She favored her neck with her hands, coughing and gasping for air. The frightening confrontation had humbled her back to her senses, and she didn't dare try standing up to the clearly more formidable GM again. Though she did sneer hatefully at the woman, not to mention Taylor Parker who decided to mouth off at her as well.

Inside the ring, Maiden had thoroughly fatigued herself trying to rise up to the call of her manager. From her vantage point she couldn't see Kyla or what caused her voice to suddenly cease, but she closed her eyes and took a minute's rest as soon as it did. A few moments passed with the bothersome hum of the crowd making Maiden cringe and stir. She could hear Lukretia's voice cutting through the din, urging her on. Maybe it was due to how exhausted and disoriented the she-beast was, but she found herself easily mistaking the GM's soothing voice for Dr. Fairchild's. Different voices, different accents, but similar in the fact that they were speaking to her with kind and comforting words. Beyond her own mother on some of the few good days of her childhood, no one other than Kyla ever spoke to her that way.

Then she felt the hand on her shoulder. Iron Maiden's eyes shot open and she stared up at Taylor in confusion. It took her a moment to recognize the blonde veteran as her opponent, but the moment she did her eyes flared with hostility. Her hand snatched out to catch Taylor by the wrist with a powerful grip that suggested her strength was returning to her. She then slowly sat up and pivoted around so she could rise to her knees. This took a quite bit out of her though, and she was forced to release Taylor and stop for a brief moment's rest before proceeding to climb up fully to her feet, her teddy bear dangling from one hand. She nearly lost her balance once she was up, and staggered back against the ropes, catching herself against the top one. It was from here that she spotted her manager Dr. Fairchild by the entrance ramp, appearing to be in some form of pain or distress herself. Forgetting all about Taylor, Iron Maiden awkwardly and sluggishly exited the ring, dropping down onto the flooring outside. She woozily made her way over to her, disregarding anything and everyone else.

Seeing her monster now risen again, Kyla urgently stood back up. "Yes... yes that's right! Walk!" she urged her on. "That bitch can't keep you down! Nothing can! Walk!"

Iron Maiden pressed on until finally she reached her manager, and hunched over slightly in front of her. Kyla smirked approvingly, and placed a comforting hand on her beast's back. "Good, very good. Now you and I are going to march out of here with our heads held high, you hear me? This isn't over. We're going to have our retribution." She leered up past Maiden back at the ring where Lukretia and Taylor Parker remained. "This humiliation is nothing compared to what we'll put those bitches through! ...Come, Maiden!" Kyla turned and began to lead Iron Maiden back up the ramp at as fast a pace as her client could manage, having to swallow more of her pride with every second too long it took for them to make their leave. The humiliation she had experienced on this night was staggering, and she had no intention of letting it go. As far as Kyla Fairchild was concerned, this wasn't over.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Taylor's breath caught in her chest when Maiden grabbed her wrist, but she did nothing and soon enough she had let her go again. She got up with her and back up to put some safe distance between them, so that she wouldn't appear to be threatening her. She didn't know what was wrong with her, but she wasn't a wrestler. She didn't belong in the ring.

As she watched the giantess and her manager walking up the ramp, she went to the ropes and yelled after them "Hey, she probably has a head injury! You should..." They couldn't hear her anyway. She sighed.

She looked back at Lukretia and Chesna and shrugged. "Well, that was weird," she said with a grin and a wink. "What else ya got?"

She rolled down under the bottom rope and went to the barricade to mingle with the fans, slapping hands and hugging, wincing when someone hugged her too hard for her aching back, signing a few autographs while she worked her way toward the exit. Some fans were impressed when she spoke fluent, though accented, Japanese to them, and she just smiled.

Finally, at the top of the ramp, she stopped and faced the crowd. She'd normally go for something more acrobatic, but this time she settled for a deep bow, followed by a lopsided grin and a peace sign on her way out.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next