by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 7 Empty Re: Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by dtin1991 Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:58 am

"GRRAAHHHHHH!!!" ... Growling with effort as he senses a momentary weakness in Aurore's pressure hold on his arms and legs. Kevin quickly powers up his body and jerks back with his arms. Starting to slide them out of his opponents grip and then with a snap flex of his legs, he slides his thighs out of the squeeze lock and falls to his butt on the floor.

Kevin looks up at his strong opponent still on her feet and yells out ... "should've let go when I told you to". He grins up at her as he gets back up and rubs his tingling arm and legs in hopes of getting full feeling back in them quickly.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 7 Empty Re: Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by Kounoko Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Aurore turned herself towards her opponent, looking rather excited, "Oh well~ You might be rather weak, but you sure are smart!" She comments, "This is going to be a fun match." She smiled, as she walks towards him in an attempts to lock in an arm-pinning bust to chest bearhug, "It's time for a hug!" She declares.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:42 pm

Kevin stands his ground as his tall, toned opponent comes in on him .... "Weak? DAMN girl, that stings." He responds to he taunts from Aurore and pulls back into a crouch trying to evade her reaching arms while he keeps his eyes on her to watch for an opening to get in on her muscled body.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:44 pm

"Just stating a fact~" Commented Aurore at her opponent's responds, "Hey, don't be so defensive, you are just a man, after all, you can't possibly be a match for me when it comes to raw strength, no shame about it~" She explained, as she moves towards him bending down in an attempt to wrap her arms around him to lift him up for a power bomb throw!

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:45 am

Backing away a step as Aurore comes in and doubles over some still trying to get a grip on his body. Kevin quickly jumps up into the air and land his body flat against his opponents back.

"GRAHHHHHH .. Gonna get you!" Yelling out as his pecs press down agaist Aurore's lower back and his arms start wrapping around her core from behind. His muscled legs in perfect position to start closing in with a head scissor. Moving quick to try and lock the hold in before he gets plowed down onto his back.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:34 pm

Her opponent's move caught her off guard, and Aurore felt the head scissor pressing her head, however, she wasn't going to be beaten like that, and she would attempt to grab onto his leg and pry open the crushing hold on her head.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:11 am

"UNNGHHH ... GOT YOU GOOD BABE!!!" .... Kevin kicks up the trash talk again as his legs lock around his opponents head and his arms wrap around her lower back and abs. His hands locking together against Aurore's toned abs and his arms start to bulk up to put pressure on with a combo reverse hug / headscissor squeeze.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:42 pm

"No~ you don't~" Replied Aurore as her mighty arms grabbed onto his legs, and starts praying his legs apart, her arm proved to have immerse strength stronger then a man's legs.

At the same time, her abs toned up to resist her opponent's bearhug, "So, you want to see who's stronger again?" She tease and she starts doing a standing crunch, flexing her abs, bending her waist forward, attempting to use her abs to squeeze the pair of arms that are locked in front of it.

"Let's see who's got who~" She teased as her abs worked hard to counter crush his arms.

Last edited by 11749 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Kevin shakes his head back and forth in a NO motion as Aurore's arms overpower his legs and open them up from the headscissor.

"WHAT THE HECK?" ... Confusion on his face as her abs crunch up and squeeze in on his arms while they put the squeeze on her. He starts to doubt his ability to win in this position so he quickly releases her core and jerks his arms away so he can roll off of her back and get back to his feet to face his crafty, sexy and amazingly strong opponent.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:37 am

Aurore would turned to face her opponent after he rolled off her back, with her usual cheerful, gentle smile, "So, I see you realized that trying to squeeze me is not a good idea." She teased, "Oh well~ you are just too weak~~" While she doesn't mean any hard feelings, that comment would really make her opponent rather unhappy, I must say.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next