by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 6 Empty Re: Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by dtin1991 Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:28 pm

"That's it girl ... keep fighting ... makes it so much quicker to wear you down."

Kevin taunting his opponent as he grunt whispers in her ear and tries to hold her toned muscle body in the body scissor / sleeper combo. Aurore's arms starting to make his shake under the strain of holding the sleeper.

His legs coiling tighter at the challenge issued by her and his legs pop with muscle to try and take some energy out of his opponents body now. "GRRAHHHHH"

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 6 Empty Re: Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by Kounoko Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:20 pm

"Wear me down?" The girl giggled at her opponent's words, "Well~ you can try!" She challenged as her long, slender arms and tiny hands pulls with immersed power to forcefully pry open the hold on her neck.

And even as she pry open the sleeper, her waist would absorbed the pressure from her opponent's legs, as if he's squeezing an stainless steel pillar.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:31 am

Kevin's eyes wide as he tries to figure out what to do against the brawny power in his opponents hands and arms. His arms shaking as they get pulled away from the sleeper hold .. ."GRAHHHHH!"

Aurore powering out the one half of the combo, but he stays with the powerful figure 4 body scissor around her core and continues to SQUEEZE.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:59 pm

Aurore smiled as she pry her opponent's hands off her neck, quickly, she would pulled his arms forward to straighten them, before folding her arm over his, pinning his arms under her armpits.

"You are not squeezing hard enough, let me help you~" She teased as she pressed her arms down, squeezing his arms, but at the same time, her forearm would press onto her opponent's thighs, pressing it harder against her own waist, using her arms and her torso, she now counter-squeezes her opponent's arms and legs, her upper arm squeezing his arms under her armpits, and her forearm squeezing his thighs against the sides of her waist.

Even a strong girl like her would need to strain herself a lot to preform such a feat of amazing strength, as evident by her sweating, however, she is confident that her body is up to the challenge, as she attempts to use her amazingly strong arms to press her opponent's limbs hard onto her body's side muscles, she flexed her waist, her muscles acting as a layer of armor, absorbing the combine pressure of her opponent's and herself. Her waist and forearm straining to overpower and dig into his muscular thighs, even as he might strain to overcome her waist's armor of muscle.

"Let's see which is tougher? You legs? Or my waist?" She smiled as she increases the pressure on his arms and his tights.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:06 pm

"HEY ... what are you doing?" A confused look on Kevin's face as Aurore's arms trap his and then start to add pressure to his own legs power against her body.

Deciding to just go with it, he coils his muscled legs tighter with the aid of his opponents amazing arm strength and really works on her rock hard abs.

It doesn't take long until he starts to feel a tingling in his arms and legs and thinks there may be something to his opponents plan. Ignoring the burn and just concentrating on crushing his opponents waist as he leans back and squeezes .... "FACE IT GIRL .. I'VE GOT YOU!!!"

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:55 am

Even as her opponent tightens his hold, Aurore's waist simply refused to give it, her toned abs, oblique and lower back flexed with immerse power, proudly pushing out against his muscular legs.

"We will see~" Teased Aurore at her opponent's statement that he has 'got her', while her waist can feel the pressure squeezing, her diamond hard muscles simply refused to yield, "Let's see how much can your leg take." She smiled as her arms pushed in ever harder, her forearm and waist side clamping down counter-squeezing hard on his tights, she was sweating from the effort by now, but she knew she has still much to go.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:24 pm

"GRRAHHHH" ... Kevin's face scowls as he lets out a growl of effort in keeping the squeeze tighter and tigher on his opponents steel waist. His quads starting to ache as Aurore's lithe arms seem like they are trying to cut through them and his arms stay pressed under hers.

Thinking that it's best to abandon this hold for another at this point and confident that he has at least put some lasting stress on her abs, Kevin releases the figure 4 and starts to trash around under Aurore's body trying to push / kick her over off of him.

"GET OFF ME AND LET'S PLAY SOME MORE GIRL!!!"

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:53 am

Aurore could felt her opponent's legs muscle giving in and slowing getting crushed by her when he suddenly starts trashing around, causing her to lose balanced and dropped onto the floor, with her arms still clamping down on his arms and tights, "So~ admit that you are weak?" She teased as she adds on the pressure as she attempts to stands again up with him on her back, "Give up, you can't match my strength!" She declared, it would need a lot of quick thinking to escape from her this time.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Kevin fighting like mad now as his opponent doesn't match his release and she tries to stand with him on her back. His arm and legs still trapped for the moment.

Quickly, he snaps a hard headbutt into the back of Aurore's head and then digs his chin into the back of her neck to put pressure on the nerve. "I SAID GET OFF ME!"

.... Going for a leverage break away now and playing it smart by hooking his ankles against the backs of his opponents thighs as she starts to stand. His toned legs flexing up to start to slide his legs back against Aurore's sides and getting close to slipping his legs back and out of her side press.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:47 am

Aurore was rather confident in overpowering her opponent, her body crushing his legs, however, she was unprepared for him to try any tricks, and when he headbutted her from behind, it cause her might arm to loosen a bit, giving her opponent a good chance to escape, maybe even attack her.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next