by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by dtin1991 Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:02 am

Shifting his shoulders back and forth and stepping back trying to get distance between his body and his opponents, Kevin goes for a quick try at retreat. He pauses for just a second when Aurore's eyes meet his and her taunts echo in his ears ....

"Of course you are attractive girl ... but I'm no fool!" ... responding and continuing to try and pull away while their bodies start to close in due to Aurore's pull.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by Kounoko Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:18 am

"Oh well~" Commented Aurore as her opponent tries to push her away, unfortunately for him, he would find that Aurore's strength far outmatched him, and unless he resort to other strategies, he would be trapped in Aurore's arms pinning embrace rather soon as she exert more and more strength to overwhelm his resistance, "Resistance is futile, you can't beat me in strength." She explained confidently with a gentle smile, "Only Hiyoko is stronger."

Last edited by 11749 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:34 am

"NNNNNNGGHHHHH".... Kevin powers up full force against his impressively strong and attractive opponent. Letting out a grunt of effort as his body gets pulled in little by little toward hers.

Aurore's taunts fueling him in the fight. "Ok, try this!" Responding with a quick headbutt and a stomp to her right foot to try and get out of her arms before she locks him up in her squeeze.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:38 pm

"Ouch!" Aurore commented as she got headbutted, causing her to have to release her hold and moved a few steps backwards, leaving her open to an attack.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:27 am

Quickly shaking his arms out after being compressed for just a few seconds and then Kevin crouches. Watching his sexy and dangerous opponent shaking off the headbutt. "Told you that you didn't have me."

He starts charging forward without waiting on a response and faking high to get Aurore's arms to go up. Kevin's trademark cocky smirk coming across his face as he ducks low and moves past her right side. His right leg laces with hers and he reaches around with his arm trying to grab her arm to secure an abdominal stretch to work on his opponent's toned abs.

"ALMOST GOT IT .... UNNGHH"

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:24 am

As her opponent grabbed her arm, Aurore would attempt to power out of the hold by forceful throwing her opponent off with a mighty swing of her arm, "Nice hold, but you need to be much more stronger to trap me in one." She comments.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:51 am

Kevin's eyes go wide as his hands have a strong grip on Aurore's wrist, but her power play peels his leg off of hers and his muscled body goes flying forward .... "HUNNNNGGG"

"WTF" ... confused look on his face as he spins back up to his knees and then stands back up to face his opponent. Looking Aurore's muscle over again and searching for a way to get in on her.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:13 pm

She she threw her opponent away from her, Aurore would attempt to jump at him, doing a tackle to take the fight to the mat.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:18 am

Crouched and ready to come in on Aurore, but Kevin gets met head on by her and instead gets blocked and driven back to the mat. He struggles to keep on his feet a couple of steps but ends up going down under her with a thud ... "HUNNGHHH" ... grunting out as his muscled back hits the mat.

Kevin works fast trying to get control in a dangerous position right now. His legs spring up and his right calf hooks over his opponents toned lower back while his left knee tries to lock across his right ankle for a figure 4 body scissor. "DAMN you are tough girl!' Gaining respect for his opponent but not letting up on the fight.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:00 am

As her opponent tries to lock a body scissor on her, Aurore would smile and attempts to wraps her arms around him, pinning his arms to the side in a bust to belly bearhug, "Well, let's see who can squeeze harder, shall we?" She smiled as she would attempt to stand up, lifting her opponent into the air as her arms attempts to lock and trap him in her mighty embrace.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next