by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match Empty Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:51 pm

"Yack...everything is kind of sticky here!"
Anja loudly complained as she was ready for her first Tension match, shaking her head in the process in disbelief. She had no real idea why she had agreed to have a match in Tension. Ah well, one was that her opponent was a girl and known to be a bombshell Anja wanted to have a close look at.

Her entrance and her clothing were the same as usual with the exception that she made it really brief and rushed to the ring, getting there in half the time she needed as usual to avoid any fan contact at all, waiting until the sole spotlight of the red raven was vanished and she was leaning ina ring post to await the arrival of her opponent. Basically this were the same people that also watched Friction, but the thought to use a ring that was regularly used by guys kind of sickened her.

Last edited by 8345 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match Empty Re: Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match

Post by KillerV Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match 7911700176_278740e7fa_c.jpg

Valerie humming in her little world while in the locker room changing into her more 'casual' outfit, black shoes with black hot pants and white sleeves blouse that barely hold her large breasts with black tie, the busty vixen loving the way she looks in front of the mirror before strutting out to the door and heading to the arena. "Mmmmm~ A Friction girl is it?~ Lovely~"

Once her opponent finished her introduction, the tall n strong and hot Valerie slowly stepping up on stage with her own music playing, she place her hands on her hips and smiling down at everyone she see. "Ah, hello everyone~" Then she lock her eyes at her opponent waiting in the ring before she start walking down the ramp and heading right towards her, the busty vixen slowly walking up the steel steps before sliding herself between the ropes getting in the ring, looking at this girl with a small smirk on Valerie face, she then introduce herself to her by moving to the center and looking down at her. "Well well~ Arent you a cutie? Valerie the name my dear~ Its a pleasure to meet you~ I hope we can have some fun, one way or another~ Hehehe~" She giggles, teasing to this girl in which she doesnt know her name yet, but do wonder what kind of person she is.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:37 am

Anja had her usual bored and uncaring impression until her opponent made her entrance and she changed her head in that direction, suddenly a gleam of interest glimmering in her eyes. Reports had not been lying about Valerie who was nothing but good looking and so obviously wasted in this Tension league!

Anja also stepped into the middle of the ring and was about to say something when the other girl teased her into having fun together, at which point she stemmed a hand into her side and grinned also teasingly.
"I know your name, Valerie-chan. Did you think I would have made the journey to this dump for a plain run of the mill girl? My name is Anja the Raven, but you can call me whatever you want Val-chan..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:46 am

Valerie looking on to this girl who she thinks is pretty cute blonde, as this girl walking up to her nearly face to face and introducing to herself in a unfriendly manner. "Oh arent you a little meanie?~ Thats cute little Anja sweetie~" She teased, not caring of how this girl treating her whether if its mental or brutally physically, either way, she listen on to her words so that she can respond.

"Anja is it?~ My my, then I should call you, Pet?~" she smiles devilishly, and reaching out with her right finger to boop her on the nose just to enjoy the teasing even more and even curious of how she would react, Valerie is feeling a little hungry for some actions between the two and even for the crowd to looking forward to this one. "Boop~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:15 pm

From the look on her face, Valerie had got her answer wrong and Anja lightly shook her head for her own social awkwardness sometimes. Obviously she had thought that Anja had pictured her as run of the mill girl instead of understanding that the Bombshell was the only reason for her to come to Tension.

She looked with interest as the finger tipped on her nose, but instead of answering instantly, gave the finger a little kiss with pursed lips.
"I m afraid you will have to work hard to pet me, Val-chan. And you won`t have much fun with me in the ring too. But rejoice, I am sure that we will find a good use for that stunning body of yours later..."
She finally replied. As soon as the bell would ring, she would instantly turn to business and try to use their close distance for a surprising belly to belly suplex, with the added bonus of her getting a good feel of the inviting bosom of Valerie.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:46 am

As Valerie putting her finger on the girl's nose to make it seem cute, it was her own surprise that this Anja girl giving her finger a peck, a kiss making Valerie all warm inside. "Oh I will work hard for you my dear~ I always have fun in the ring, bed, or anywhere I go, I accept any experiences and explore everything that comes to my way~ But.... if you could beat me, I can do whatever you like for one day, if you can~"

Valerie mind completely focus on this girl and wishing to have a bit of fun with her, she'll keep trying to drill her teasing into the girl's mind just to see if it can penetrate enough or not. As soon the match getting started, the busty tall Amazon-like Valerie quickly being grabbed by her opponent and thrown down to the mat. "Oumph!~" Her body jiggles from impact as Valerie having her arms being wrapped around Anja waist while laying on her back, Valerie slowly being aroused from getting hurt and up close to her. "Mmmmm nice move you did there~" She said, she takes a deep breath as she attempt to closing her arms to tightly squeeze Anja into her Bearhug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:40 pm

After they had crashed on the ground, Anja was delighted that her move had worked on the voluptuous vixen and she had now the privilege to test the bosom of her opponent.
"This journey down here seems to be really exciting, Val-chan. Definitely worth it. We have a deal then, winner keeps loser for a day!"
The Blonde sighed in delight as her own breasts rubbed against the pair of Valerie.

And even more when she was pressed against them in a bear hug.
"Uhn...I like you too, Val-chan..."
Anja pressed out while she was constricted, trying to capture the legs of Valerie in retaliation in a grapevine to hinder her to move the Blonde around in a breast smother.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:16 am

Valerie arms vice gripping around the waist of the beautiful looking blonde Anja the Raven, squeezing onto her body tightly as she could while Anja have other plan, she using her legs to lock around the busty vixen own legs to trap into a Grapevine only to follow up with her face being smothered by her pretty soft breasts by the Raven. "Mmmmm~"

Valerie does love having her own face smothered by someone else lovely breasts, but she doesnt want to stay down for too long, she wanna play too. Valerie releasing the hold of her waist and moving her hands to attempt grabbing onto her wrists, hoping to pull it behind Anja as far as she could, somewhat in the position of Surfboard without being step onto her back. "Mmmmm let me play with you once and awhile Raven dear~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:00 am

Once again the statuesque Valerie came up with a new tactic by grabbing the wrists of Anja and bending her backward in a surfboard, causing her to slightly grunt when she came up into that rare move. That put her quite on display and gave her first a curious, then an intrigued look when she realized in which position she was while they still had a standstill of some kind.

"Oh, Val, you obviously know how to handle a girl..."
Anja replied with a little laughter before bending more forward so that her breasts would rest on the mounds of Valerie while her tongue tip would attempt to streak over the lips of her opponent too.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Valerie legs were trapped and yet, so is Anja with her arms being pulled back as the girls face to face against each other, pretty much Valerie stretching out Anja arms and back while Anja stretching Valerie legs out, nearly having each other completely equal like. "How to handle girls my dear?~ I love handling girls in every way possible~"

She then looking at Anja as she leaning down toward her, even Valerie couldnt hold her back for long cause she was curious of what she would do, she can feel her own busts being pressing against hers until the tongue of Anja pressing the streak over the lips, making Valerie purring in lust. "Mmmmm~ Come closer~" She said, pulling Anja arms behind her back while Valerie arms closing around the waist again, this time going to trap both of her arms and Bearhugging her once again, before attempting to press her own lips onto Anja, wanted some of those sweet blondie lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next