Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, anime_hentaifighter, Deus001, DizzyKnight, Harrier, Iron Soldier, Kelsea, LARIATO, Maxy, Person, Scarf, Underdog21, Vcom7418, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Match For Max.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:52 pm by Scarf

Just wondering if I could get something going for my newest Friction wrestler.
If anybody finds themselves interested or has any possible ideas for the future don't hesitate to hit me up, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Comments: 0

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

A Marvelous, Mysterious Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Marvelous, Mysterious Promo

Post by BCG on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:44 pm

The night was halfway over, as was the televised episode of Friction currently airing live. The fans had just been treated to another terrific match, and the show was taking a brief hiatus before the next one. A quiet buzzed hummed throughout the arena, as fans poured in and out, taking bathroom breaks and buying refreshments. No one really expected anything interesting to happen during the break, but then... something quite marvelous, and mysterious occurred. The lights in the arena dimmed, and a strange video began to play on the jumbotron, drawing everyone's attention.

The video featured an overhead view of a dark cityscape, Tokyo by the looks of it, whizzing by over its many buildings and highways. Then, a feminine voice could be heard. "Justice..." it spoke, ominously. "In a world that creaks and crawls along without justice... what hope is there to be had? What enchantment could possibly found in such a bleak place?" The cityscape faded into complete blackness, and music began to play. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u70c1e4mr4g

"But hope can always be salvaged, as long as it exists in the hearts and minds of people everywhere. As long as they believe in justice, it can found! It can rise up from the darkness!"

A light suddenly began to shine down through the blackness on the screen, revealing a bed of thorny, multicolored roses. Slowly, the camera began to pan in on these roses, zooming in bit by bit onto a dark shape lying in the middle.

"The world cries for a hero! Friction longs for excellence and majesty, once more! ...And it shall come. When you start to fear the darkness, and you feel all hope is lost, just remember... she is coming.

The camera finally panned in close enough to reveal a black jester mask lying on the bed of roses. And just as the music reached its climax, a mysterious shadow suddenly sped across the screen, with the sound of a ruffling cape. And once it had had passed by, the mask was now mysteriously missing. The words "The Marvelous, Mysterious Yoshi is coming." then appeared on the screen in elegant text, first in Kanji then in English, before the video feed finally ended.

The lights in the arena came back on, and the crowd was left mildly confused before everyone proceeded to return to what they were doing. Soon the next match would begin, and everyone would ultimately forget about the strange video that had just played.

Spoiler:
[size=150:289ab93h]Friction

Vailima[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/vailima-t8904.html:289ab93h][/url:289ab93h]
Sora Takenada[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/sora-takenada-t9001.html:289ab93h][/url:289ab93h]
Iron Maiden[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/iron-maiden-w-dr-fairchild-t8950.html:289ab93h][/url:289ab93h]

[size=150:289ab93h]Kawaii

The Marvelous, Mysterious Yoshi[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/the-marvelous-mysterious-yoshi-t9233.html:289ab93h][/url:289ab93h]

BCG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top