Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 19 Registered, 1 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Amber Fey, Ayako Sakamoto, kerflubble, KillerV, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, starvalentine, Teesta, TheEditor1023, ThunderFox, TiefBlau, Underdog21, Winner3, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

The Great Outa (O.Van)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Outa (O.Van)

Post by OmegaVan0 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:18 am

Name: The Great Outa
Height: 5’11
Weight: 219lbs
Eyes: Red iris with Black sclera (Wears contacts)
Hair: Grey (Super Bleached)
Nationality: Unknown (Japanese)

Billed from: Parts Unknown (From Fukuoka, Japan)
Alignment: Heel
Entrance Music: Great Muta Concerto

=Wrestling Info=

Combat Attitude: Keeps a stoic look on his face, but deep down he enjoy inflicting pain.
Combat Strategy: Great Outa tries to use mind games against his opponent, trying to use rather unorthodox methods in the beginning of the match to try and get a feel of his opponent. From there he’ll decide how to pick off his opponent, usually utilizing Unnecessary Roughness; brutal moves to incapacitate his opponent.
Combat Style: Balanced
Preferred Matches: Any expect Hentai

Endurance: ★★★★
Strength: ★★★
Speed: ★★★★
Defense: ★★
Technique: ★★★★

=Attack Info=

Favorite Attacks:
Forehead punches
Stomps
Running Elbow Drop
Big Boot

Signature Moves:
Figure Four Leg Lock
Scrapbuster (Spinning Side Slam)
Rib Breaker
Dragon Screw Neck-breaker (Rope Hung Swinging Snap Neck-breaker)
Asian Mist (Colors include: Green, Red, and Yellow)
Dragon Leg Screw
Shining Wizard

Common Finishers:
Black Wizard: A jumping curb stomp that is used on a hunched over opponent or rarely from behind, Outa will run to the ropes and bounce off it as he will then raise his foot to place it over the back of his opponent’s head and then force it to the ground with all of his weight.

Fall of Mankind: Outa will wrap his right arm around his opponent’s neck and left arm and around the nearest leg as if going for a T-bone Suplex, however as he lifts his opponent up he’ll change the direction of the attack, pulling on the leg while pushing on the front of his opponent’s neck to plant his opponent back first into the mat, landing in a sitting position.

Descent into Darkness: A Leaping Reverse STO.

Critical Finishers:

Outa Spike: Outa will grab his opponent’s head in a reverse head lock, kick his leg forward and throw back to force his opponent head first into the mat. (Headlock Driver)

Moonsault: Usually preceded by a rib breaker, Outa will ascend the turn buckle and perform this move only if his other moves have failed him. Though usually this is a risky move as he is known to over shoot his opponents or they counter.

Personal Info:

Appearance: The Great Outa wears predominately black attire with red, while wearing a black and red mask that encases his head while letting his hair hang from behind, leaves his mouth revealed, and the area around his eyes are not covered but has black face paint that leaves only his red irises visible. During his entrances, The Great Outa wears a crimson red coat and a separate cloth that acts like a hood, hiding his head before he pulls it off.

Personality: The Great Outa is actually O. Van and is an alter ego heavily influenced by his favorite wrestler, The Great Muta. Because of this, he tries to emulate his idol by remaining stoic in his match and trying to be as cold and calculating as possible, but even this cannot hide the fact that he likes to hurt people. Outa enjoys inflicting pain on others and willingly prolongs the match in order for him to hurt his opponent. He is also tries to be very mysterious, hanging out in empty rooms throughout the arena when he isn’t wrestling a match, having his mask on at most time.

Feeling that mind games are an important part of wrestling, Outa tries not to say anything to give his opponent no indication of his condition or state of mind is truly like when wrestling a match. When moving Outa moves in a hunched fashion to further emulate his idol Muta and even mimics his entrances. However there are times where his façade of Muta emulation cracks and either a smile creeps on his face or a scowl breaks through depending on how the match is going for him.

O. Van tries to keep the persona of The Great Outa apart from his usual one, becoming the character Great Outa rather than O. Van with a mask as he acts ‘in character’ and instead of the snarky and somewhat goofy O. Van, he becomes this serious and slightly ‘blood thirsty’ wrestler. Outa doesn’t care about the difference of fighting a man or a woman, in the ring they’re all the same and he doesn’t discriminate.

Background: O. Van was in fact a former wrestler a fact that doesn’t seem that farfetched when he is a trainer, although he claims that due to a ‘Noodle Incident’ he can’t wrestle anymore due to ‘backstage politics’ or some obscure reason like that. However whenever asked about it, O. Van always changes the reason behind it so it’s obviously a lie. The Great Outa is an alter ego that O. Van assumed when he was wrestling back in his day as an actual wrestler due to his respect for a certain individual and his great liking to the alter ego that The Great Outa is based off of.

Due to his apparent reasons of not wrestling, O. Van came up with the idea of wrestling under a different persona and thus the Great Outa was created. O. Van claims that he isn’t The Great Outa, but not many fall for that lie. Taking on the mask, O. Van seeks to return to the ring after his hiatus and seeks to rid his ring rust and thought that Tension was a good place to start after its reboot.

OmegaVan0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top