by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Hot Date (for Bean)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Hot Date (for Bean) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hot Date (for Bean)

Post by daemongirl Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:20 am

Ronan couldn't help but laugh when Ro mentioned leaving out the details about their match together, giving the gorgeous red head a light nudge with his arm. "I'd say thats a good idea, no need to give your parents such a good reason to hate me up front." He replied with a wide grin, his booming laughter earning him the annoyed looks of the men both in front and behind them in line, though there was something about seeing a woman as beautiful as Ro that replaced those looks with approving nods to Ronan.

It wasn't until it was their turn to step onto the ride that Ronan noticed the compartment was completely closed in, instead of leaving the top half of the car open to the sea air it was closed in with glass, probably to make sure no one accidentally fell off the ride. Once they were seated inside the door was shut and locked behind them, leaving Ronan completely alone with Ro as their car slowly rose higher into the air.

As Ro pressed herself up against him Ronan wrapped his arm around her back with his hand resting upon her hip, giving her a firm squeeze so that the side of her breast rubbed against him. Looking out through the window he watched as the beach below stretched out before him, inhaling the salty air deeply through his mouth before turning his attention to the lovely woman beside him.

"Well its a simple game but I think its one you'll like." Ronan said, taking a short pause while his arm slid up along her back, his hand moving from sitting upon her hip to gently caressing the side of her breast. "All you have to do is ask me a question, then I ask you one in turn, only rule is you have to be truthful, otherwise you get punished. Now as the gentleman I am I will let you have the first question."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:51 pm

“…oh shit my parents…” Ro let out, then laughed as well. No, they didn’️t need to know what she was doing. “Yeaaaah…they don’️t know AFW has the sex component…” She chuckled, then stuck her tongue out at one of the women who had turned, apparently not liking Ronan’️s booming laughter.

Ro smiled as she looked around the cart. It was unusual, filled totally with class. Presumably some idiot had gotten too close to falling out, so they made them class covered instead of normal. Ro snuggled up with Ronan, feeling the warmth of his body as he embraced her and lightly caressed her breast. The heat from Ro’️s breath could be felt on him as she laid her head on his chest, nuzzling into him. Soon, he explained the rules of his game.

“Heh…punished how? That sounds like it could be very kinky…or very disastrous.” Ro laughed, her voice reverberating on his chest as she lay there. While she listened to him, her hands grasped his arm and began to rub up and down his muscular limb, brushing sensually against his tattoo.

Ro had to pause for a moment as she thought about what to ask…she didn’️t want to get very serious as her first question, but she also was curious about a few things. Something he had said about the homeless had intrigued her. “Well, thank you, Muscles…” ‘Muscles,’️ a nick name she called him when they were fighting as a choke. She rather liked it, though. She thought for a moment, Ro didn’️t want to ask right out, and risk bringing back an upsetting memory, “What did you do before you started wrestling?”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:56 am

As they sat there talking about parents and their mutual home town Ronan found his thoughts drifting to how his own parents would likely react if they found out what exactly his job entailed. His mother would no doubt be too shocked for words, at first, but would surely start dropping not so subtle hints that he should go off to college and settle into a normal life. He pictured his father agreeing with everything his mom said when they were all together, but the moment his dad and him were alone Ronan had a feel his old man would pat him on the back and congratulate him, especially after seeing Ro.

Without realizing it those thoughts about his parents had caused Ronan to laugh, hugging Ro even closer to his body in the process. Hearing her ask about the punishment Ronan lowered his chin and looked down at the hand running along his tattoo, the feeling of her silky smooth skin sliding along his ink sending a shudder through the man. "Punishment to be determined by the wronged of course, but somehow I don't think it will be necessary." He replied before kissing her upon the top of her head.

He hadn't been sure what to expect when he gave Ro the first question but after hearing it he supposed he should have seen it coming. He took a moment to think about it but it wasn't long before he answered her, after all there wasn't really much to tell.

"Well when I was still in grade school I spent a lot of my time dodging gangs who wanted to recruit me, but the moment I turned eighteen I got on a boat and came to Japan. Since then I just kinda drifted around, camping out in the woods at night and doing any odd jobs I came across." Ronan took a pause then to look back out the window, letting out a contented sigh. "Man those were a fun few years. Anyway its my turn now, whats the story between you and Amanda, I sense some fun story there."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:24 am

Ro looked up as Ronan laughed, nuzzling herself against her muscular boyfriend. Then he explained about the punishment, which made Ro chuckle. “Careful, I’️m a biter.” She giggled a bit, continuing to stroke the tattoo, then she began to use her soft fingertips to trace along the lines of it, while he kissed the top of her head.

The ferriswheal was moving slowly now, almost at the top of its first rotation. The sun cast a warm glow upon them, and they could see the entire beach. All of the swimmers and sun bathers, the people on the boardwalk, the airplanes carrying advertisements like ribbons through the air, and people flying kites. This was why Ro loved ferrishweals.

She listened as Ronan explained about his childhood, dodging gangs and finally deciding to leave and come to Japan. Now she understood, Ronan had spent time camping and backpacking…there was something Anime about it, like the hero of the adventure camping in the woods on the way to some quest. “They sounded fun…heh…” a grin spread on Ro’️s face as she was asked to explain about Amanda. “Amanda…I’️ve known Amanda since…forever. I can’️t remember not knowing Amanda, or John for that matter. Do you know John? He’️s the contender for the Tension Title.” Ro said as she spoke, bringing her leg close to Ronan’️s and rubbing it against Ronan’️s. “We all grew up together. Same schools, same neighborhoods. John was a little older, and he started up at a wrestling school…of course we were gonna follow.”

Ro grinned a bit, remember the three of them training together. John always had an edge, but he never used it to show superiority. He was older, so he usually ended up being more of a teacher. “IF you’️re wondering, since you’️ve met her…yes. She’️s very sexual. Yes, we’️ve had sexual experiences in and out of the ring. Same thing with John and the two of us…I hope that doesn’️t bother you, they’️re not…girlfriends or boyfriends, we’️ve just always known each other.” Ro now shuffled a bit, not sure if Ronan was going to be bothered by that or think it was weird. “That’️s why I’️m excited to see you take her on.” she said with a nudge, trying to defuse any awkwardness.

Last edited by 199 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:37 am

Ronan was beginning to wonder if his girlfriend had a small fetish for men, or women, with tattoos as she had been stroking his ink for quite some time now. It was a good example of the stark contrast that was Ro Laren, one second she was a beast, both physically and sexually, and the next she was incredibly sweet and loving.

As he pressed his lips to the top of her head, kissing her crimson hair, Ronan felt more intimate with Ro than he ever had before. It was a surprising realization for him considering just how often the two engaged in what could only be described as mind blowing and wild sex, but with their arms around one another and Ro's head buried against his chest, Ronan felt not just close to the woman but at peace as well. It was an odd sensation for the man who had spent so many years avoiding peace, but as he sat there with Ro by his side Ronan couldn't remember what had been so scarey about it.

"It really was." Ronan said with a wide grin, giving her breast a gentle squeeze as his way of showing his appreciation for her agreeing with him. If anyone else had said that his life before the AFW sounded fun he wouldn't have believed them, thinking they were just being sarcastic or trying to string him along, but Ro was so much like himself he knew she meant every word.

Ronan listened to her story, paying close attention as he always did when she talked about herself considering he would be expected to remember if she asked him about it later, though it got a bit more difficult with her leg rubbing up against his own. Despite the distraction he caught every word, doing his best to picture the three as kids running around New York together, though it was especially difficult imagining Ro and Amanda as flat chested. "Tension Title huh..." Ronan spoke in a low voice without realizing it, unsure how he felt about that man getting a shot before him.

Ronan had always figured, or maybe the better word was hoped, that Ro and Amanda had been the very close friends they had seemed when he had first been introduced to Amanda by Ro. But before his imagination could run wild with images of the two busty women together Ro dropped the bombshell that John was included in that friends with benefits category.

Thinking about it Ronan realized he should have connected those dots together long before now, after all the three were seemingly always together when he wasn't with Ro and considering how ungodly sexy, not to mention horny, the two girls were even if John had been gay he couldn't have resisted them. "Well I knew you weren't exactly a virgin Ro so its not exactly a surprise to hear that." Ronan replied slyly while glancing down at Ro with a playful look in his eyes. "So don't worry, it doesn't bother me at all, just ummm...don't tell me if you and John have some fun alright?"

It was one thing in a relationship such as theirs to know she might be out having a good time with someone else but it was another thing entirely to know who it was sleeping with her, especially given that they were childhood friends and John was someone he saw often thanks to dating Ro. "Hope its not bad of me to say I am too, though you did surprise me by being the referee."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:54 pm

“Yeah, it’️s weird right? I think he’️s disappointed that he didn’️t have to fight his way through an army of ninjas to get to the title match.” Ro chuckled “Anything’️s better than the current champ.” Ro said with a smirk.

Ro smiled warmly when he kissed the top of her head, she loved the closeness of it. When she wanted to, Ro could bring out her wild side and totally become sexually aggressive. That was her casual attitude. Ronan was getting close enough to her to know her romantic side. Sometimes she just wanted to be affectionate and sweet sometimes.

Ro smirked evilly a bit as Ronan figured out what she was talking about with John. “Heh, don’️t worry. John’️s not nearly as sex-crazed as Amanda….hell, he’️s the most ‘normal’️ of us.” Ro said with a slightly teasing tone. “He did say you were sexy, though. So watch out.” Ro stuck her tongue out. As she did that, her hand left his tattoo and her arm wrapped around him behind his back. She had no fetish of tattoos, but she really liked his. She was done with it, for now, though, as she wanted to rub at his back.

“Heh, how can I pass that up? Amanda got to watch us go at it, now it’️s my turn for a sexy show.” Ro said with a grin as she thought about watching the two…of course, knowing Ro she wasn’️t going to stay uninvolved. “Oooo but it’️s my turn to ask something…hmmmm… As Ro spoke, the wheal was decending and getting ready to make it’️s second ascention. “Hmmmm….weeeeelll….maybe…tell me about…so how AFW? You went around doing odd jobs, then ended up doing wrestling. Why?”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:31 am

That line about an army of ninjas certainly got his mind off of the Tension title and for the next few moments all he could think about was him fighting against said army of shinobi, though for once his imagination didn't have him fighting alone but had Ro alongside him. If he was the kind of guy to think deeply upon the meaning of dreams and the like Ronan might have found that interesting, but as it was he enjoyed the image and moved on.

"Well I guess thats some sort of...wait what did he say?" Ronan still wasn't sure how he felt about how close she and John had been for so many years, even if he had told her he didn't care about it, but he certainly knew how he felt about hearing the guy found him sexy, uncomfortable. "Well uh, as flattering as that is, make sure he knows I'm already taken." He said, suddenly feeling as if it was getting hot inside the ferris wheel car, and it wasn't getting any cooler as her hand rubbed along his spine.

Ronan supposed what she said about it being her turn to watch made sense, though it got him wondering when it would be his turn to watch the two of them go at it in a match. If he asked Ro to do it he was fairly sure she would jump at the chance, it was rare for her to say no, but he didn't mind entertaining her and if he had to thrown down with Amanda then he was more than happy to do so. Of course he also knew that she would undoubtedly get involved with the match at some point, likely early on, but as to who she would help, that was a mystery.

When she asked her next question Ronan didn't waste any time thinking about it, the answer was rather simple after all. "What can I say I've always loved to fight. One dayl I happened to run across a computer with the AFW site up on the screen and after watching one of the matches I became hooked. Whenever I could access a computer or a tv I would watch more matches and when I saw you could go try out I just went. Of course I was living in the next city over so it took me a while to get there on foot, but when I arrived at the AFW complex they hired me on the spot."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Ro had to laugh as Ronan seamed to get very uncomfortable with John finding him sexy. There was no way that Ro was going to let that go without milking it for teasing. “Yeah, he said you were sexy.” Ro grinned as Ronan said ‘wait, what?’️ “He got pretty specific too, I think he said, exact words, that you had an ‘excellent bottom’️ and he had more fun looking at you naked than he did at me.” That last line was an explicit lie from Ro. John didn’️t say anyting except that Ronan was hot, and offhandedly. The pay off for this? When John and Ronan eventually met. It was a long term investment of amusement. “You know, I do like yaoi…maybe we could get you two in the ring.” Ro laughed, then leaned in to rub her face against Ronan while she continued rubbing and massaging his back. “Kidding, kidding.”

“Ahhh, I’️m not surprised they did….did you really walk to Kyoto on foot?” Ro said, pulling her head off a bit to look up at Ronan. “You’️re a strange man, Ronan Drake, I like that. We should go camping sometime….hey! It’️s your turn, by the way. Hurry up before the ride ends.”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:40 am

Ronan had more than a sneaking suspicion that Ro had picked up on his uneasiness on the subject of her long time friend's thoughts about him and he didn't expect her to forget about that anytime soon, a prediction that was proven true not three seconds later as the woman began poking fun at him with so called quotes from John. He did raise an eyebrow at her when she claimed he had told her he liked the sight of him naked more than her, and given that he had briefly met John before and seen how he looked at women he doubted that one.

Then again he suddenly remembered some of the things John had said that Ronan had taken as jokes, now questioning just which had been said in jest and which he had been serious about. Looking from the window down to the red haired beauty leaning against him Ronan smiled and decided that she had indeed been lying just now, no one would like looking at him naked more than her.

"Now I know you're not telling the truth Ro, I have seen you naked remember? No one would prefer me to you." Ronan said while pulling her even closer up against him, her breasts rubbing firmly against his chest now as the two leaned upon each other. Hearing the surprise in her voice Ronan couldn't help but laugh before looking down into her eyes, the light streaming in through the tinted windows casting Ro in a golden light that only enhances her beauty even further in his eyes, Ronan feeling more poetic than he could ever remember.

"Yes I did, why does everyone find that so hard to believe? " Ronan let out with a shrug of his shoulders before thinking about what he wanted to ask her, a quick glance out the window confirming that the ride was nearing its end. "Yes we should, it just so happens I know the perfect spot in the forests not too far from Kyoto." Ronan's voice faded out for a moment as he thought back to his time walking through the forests of Japan on his way to Kyoto, recalling quite vividly a small lake he had run across with a small waterfall feeding it on one end with trees on three sides, and on the open side a mountain sat in the distance which was reflected in the waters. "Oh right my turn...why did you say yes to me when I asked you out?"

"Oh and before the ride ends..." Ronan then said before she could answer, leaning his head down to kiss her forcibly upon the lips, the embrace lasting for a few seconds before he pulled his lips away and smiled down at her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Ronan was actualy mistaken, John preferred men more than he preferred woman. He was absolutely bisexual, but he had a tiny male preference. Although John never said such things to Ro, John DID find Ronan very attractive and may very well have thought him more attractive than Ro.

“Suuuure, Mr. Flaterer.” She grinned, chuckling against him. Ro continued to cuddle up against Ronan, enjoying the close contact. The sun was lighting them both, now, casting an aura around them which seemed to merge together as they continued to talk. Neither needed to speak loudly as they were so close, Ro’️s voice was softer then it usually was.

“I’️d like that…” She smiled at the idea of camping with Ronan. She had done so once or twice before, always having to leave NY to do it, but that was always with groups of friends. Never with a lover. Would they go alone? Would they bring friends? She’️d ask those questions latter.

Ro smiled a bit as she went to answer him, but before she could he pressed forcibly on her lips. Ro loved how powerful he could be, and she matched that, pushing harder against his lips, trying to run her tongue over them. When they finally broke, Ro spoke.

“Mmm…the truth? I gotta admit…” She brought one hand out from behind him and slipped it into his shirt, running it across his abs. “That body had something to do with it….but the really reason was, so many of the guys here don’️t take us seriously. They don’️t show us respect as opponents. You treated me like another wrestler from the moment we started to the moment you won, you were a good sportsman and you managed to beat me fairly.” Ro grinned, rubbing some more on his body. “Plus…there’️s something you can’️t put into words, something just told me it was right.” Ro shrugged her free shoulder a bit “If that makes any sense…”

Just as Ro finished talking, the ride came to a stop, their cart on the bottom now. The ride attendant was getting ready to open the door. “Heh…guess the rides done.”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next