by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Night In

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Night In - Page 6 Empty Re: A Night In

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:28 pm

“A bowl? Alright,” Odessa would say cheerfully, walking over to the kitchen cabinets and pulling out a deep bowl. She would bring it back to the table and place it next to the dice, before pulling out the chair next to Mio’️s and sitting down. She listened to the brunette as she explained the rules of the game. It did seem pretty simple, and, unless she was missing something subtle, the dark-skinned beauty was pretty sure that she had how to play down.

“I think I get it,” she agreed, picking up a die and rolling it around in her palm idly. “Now, you want to know my stipulation?” She paused, smiling impishly, savoring the look of uncertainty from Mio as she was kept in the dark for just a few more seconds. She had to tell her, though, so that they could start playing.

“Instead of wagering money, we’️ll wager articles of clothing,” she explained. “Loser of each round takes off one article. Let’️s see, you’️ve got…six articles of clothing, including your shoes and your cap, and assuming you’️re wearing underwear. I’️ve got, uh, three, so to make this fair to start out, give me your cap”—Odessa would snatch the cap from Mio’️s head and replace it on her own—“and let me get my slippers.” She would hurry back to her room, returning a minute later wearing a pair of fuzzy pink slippers. “How about you roll first?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:50 pm

I knew it! Mio exclaimed inside as she heard Odessa's stipulations, though she still twitching slightly. Not that she could do anything about it, so the brown haired girl only sighed as the girl took her cap and went off somewhere to get some slippers. Money or clothes... it's all the same, heh... she reassured herself. It's not like Odessa going to keep her clothes... permanently. And what if she did...? She shook her head a bit before noticing that the dark skinned girl had returned.

"Heh, sure..." said Mio as she scooped the dices in one hand and began to shake them a bit. "Here goes...!"

With that announcement she threw the dices into the bowl before clenching her fist, hoping that a good number would come while watching the cubes bounced off the bowl. After a few more bouncing and spinning, the number was finally revealed: 2,2,3.

"Tch... better than nothing..." Mio scoffed slightly as she got a three.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:45 am

Mio seemed to take the stripping stipulation in slide. The smaller girl sure was funny, Odessa thought—she would complain, and even make a snide little remark or two, but then she would meekly go along with whatever Odessa asked of her, whether it be staying and eating some sushi or playing a strip game to pass the time. She was lucky she was cute.

After Mio rolled the dice into the bowl, coming up with a pair of twos and a three, Odessa would grab the three dice and cup them between her hands, shaking them as she prepared for a roll. “Alright, and…there!” she would say, tossing the dice into the bowl and watching them as they clattered against the sides and knocked against each other. They took a couple of seconds to come to rest, but when they did, they displayed a four, a six, and a two, leaving Odessa without a score.

“Darn,” Odessa said with a shrug, not seeming too disappointed about losing the first round. She took Mio’️s cap off of her head and placed it on the table. “See, dear, you’️re already winning. Let’️s go again, huh? I’️ll roll first this time.”

She would scoop the dice up out of the bowl, only to almost immediately drop them back down again, the little cubes once again dancing about in the ceramic dish. This time, two of them landed with just a single dot facing up, while the third landed on a two. Odessa’️s face scrunched up. “Well, at least it’️s something. Try to beat that two, honey.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:58 am

"Ha!" Mio had a triumphant look in her face as Odessa scored nothing. "Heh, I'm just a bit lucky."

Of course this wasn't mean much yet. It's only a cap, and there's still a long way to go. She watched as the girl took the dices and rolled again, scoring a two this time. Taking the dices, Mio would shake them a bit again before throwing them into the bowl, her eyes watching cautiously as they spun around. The first one showed a 4, and the second one had a 5 on it. She thought for a second that she'd be even luckier by scoring a double, until the last dice turned up... showing a 1 on it. She got nothing.

"Hmmph..." she grumbled and took her shoes. "Almost..."

Mio took the dices to go again, shaking them longer this time while hoping that it'd show a good score. She tossed them into the bowl, wincing a little while waiting for the result. Come on...

6, 6, 1

"Bah..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Odessa’️s two, though a relatively small score, ended up being enough on that roll, as Mio didn’️t manage to get anything on her roll. When the brunette had finished removing her shoes, Odessa smiled. “It’️s all tied up,” the dark-skinned beauty said, watching Mio toss the dice once more into the bowl for the third round of the game. Two sixes and a one—in any other game that would be a great roll, but in this game, the pair of numbers didn’️t seem to mean anything, so the sixes were totally disregarded.

“Alright, let’️s see here…” Odessa muttered, scooping up the dice and shaking them a couple of times in her hand before letting them spill out into the bowl. The dice danced about for a few seconds before coming to rest on a one, a three, and a five. Once again, Odessa didn’️t get anything. With a smile and a shrug, she slipped off her slippers and kicked them into the corner of the room before picking up the dice and rolling again to start the fourth round of play.

Her luck did not get better, though, as the dice landed on a one, a two, and a five. With a sigh, Odessa picked the dice up and handed them to Mio, waiting to see what the brunette would roll.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Mio sighed in relief as she somehow managed to win the round despite scoring a 1. It happens quite often in this kind of game, but it's still surprising at times. With Odessa failed to get another score, she couldn't help but to smirk. Good, good... don't screw up now... she thought before shaking the dices again and tossing them. Unfortunately, she appeared to throw the dices too hard as one of them somehow bounced off the bowl and landed on the table. Mio raised an eyebrow while her mouth gapped for a bit.

"...well, shit..." she muttered before looking at Odessa shortly.

With a rather upset expression, she took off her shorts, revealing her light pinkish pantie underneath it. She tossed her shorts near her shoes and tried to look as calm as she could despite feeling a little embarrassed. I-it's fine! She's going to be naked sooner or later... thought Mio before she furrowed her brows. Why am I thinking of seeing her naked... It's because Odessa came up with this silly stipulations!

"O-okay, here goes again..." she said before picking up the dices again and shook them a bit.

Tossing those small cubes more carefully this time, Mio facepalmed as she saw the result of her roll. The first dice had a 3, the second had a 4, and the third, a 1. She scored nothing.

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:14 am

Odessa was a little surprised that Mio could make a mistake that major, allowing one of the dice to escape the bowl, leading to an automatic loss of the round. She felt bad that that had happened to Mio, but the darker beauty was not about to complain, as her paler companion wiggled out of her shorts, revealing the light pink panties she wore underneath. Odessa glanced down for a few seconds before, reluctantly, bringing her gaze upwards once again to the dice. Mio hadn’️t score at all in that last round. Odessa would pick up the dice and toss them quickly into the bowl, waiting to see if she could do better.

When the dice settled down, they showed a two, a three, and a four. They were in a row, but they were not one of the combinations that would help Odessa. Neither one of them had managed to score in that round. Odessa would look over to Mio and snicker. “When it’️s a draw,” she said, “we both have to take something off.”

Standing up, Odessa would untie her robe and slip it off in one smooth motion, revealing a vast expanse of chocolate-colored skin, interrupted only by her jet-black bra and matching panties. Once Mio had taken something off, too, Odessa would sit back down and roll the dice again, this time coming up with two fours and a three.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:22 am

"Wha..." Mio was almost speechless as Odessa mentioned that they should take something off together when it's a draw. "Tch... You just want to see me naked that badly, huh?" she looked away before returning her stare at the dark skinned girl.

The sight of Odessa disrobed herself to reveal her now barely covered luscious figure made her gulp. It's not much of a difference compared to the girl's ring attire, but that was enough to make Mio's gaze glued to her for a few seconds. To be fair, she didn't get to get a real good view on Odessa's body due to their fighting. She snapped out of it and pouted before taking off her shirt and tossed it on top of her shorts. Her bra was in a matching color with her pantie, but what covered underneath it were definitely no match for Odessa's.

"Hmmph... D-don't stare too much now," she said with a forced smug smile.

The dark skinned beauty scored a three with her last roll. This was going to be tough. Mio closed her eyes for a bit before she rolled and tossed the dices. Part of it was so she wouldn't miss again due to the "distraction" in front of her. Two of the dices came up first, showing one dots each, while the last ones took its time spinning around before finally settling down. Her expression brightened as she saw the number on top of the dice. Five.

"Yess...!" she almost yelled in delight, clenching a fist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Odessa giggled when Mio’️s gaze locked onto her body for a good five or ten seconds. The girl had been doing her best to appear aloof and disinterested, but it was obvious that she found the dark-skinned beauty quite impressive. As Mio disrobed, revealing her light pink bra and panties, Odessa would smile. The brunette was not as voluptuous as she was, but her smaller, semi-naked body was absolutely adorable in Odessa’️s eyes.

She watched Mio pick up the dice and make another roll. Two ones and a five. Odessa pressed her lips tightly together. That would be tough to beat. “Alright…” she said, taking a breath and scooping up the dice. She tossed them into the bowl, watching them dance around, the first settling on a one, the second on a two, and the third on a five. Nothing, once again. Odessa smirked. “Well, I guess the show’️s starting now, dear,” she said, reaching one hand behind her back and expertly unhooking her bra. She would grab a cup in each hand and slowly, teasingly slide it off, letting Mio get a good look at her chocolate breasts and big, even darker nipples. “Heh heh,” she giggled, tweaking her nipples as she thrust her chest forward towards the other woman.

After a couple of moments of teasing Mio, Odessa would stop playing with her own boobs and pick up the dice again. This time, she would roll two ones and a three, once again managing to get a decent score.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:35 am

Mio felt like she could have a nosebleed there as she watched Odessa's full breasts exposed in front of her eyes. While she had feel them during their match, the girl's assets were still covered at the very least, just barely. Now, not only she got to see them in their full glory, Odessa also put a little show by playing with them. Mio's cheeks felt like burning as she couldn't shake her eyes off the bountiful display in front of them.

"You... D-do you need to do that..." she said with an embarrassed look as she eventually managed to look away, but that because Odessa stopped playing with her breasts.

The game's on again as the dark skinned beauty rolled again, scoring a three this time. Mio's hand was shaking a bit as she took the dices as the images of Odessa's little show were still echoing in her mind. Not that seeing the girl's breasts in front of her helped. She clicked her tongue and tossed the dice in a hurry so she could fix her gaze at something else. 5,2,6. Nothing.

"Grr..." she grumbled before taking off her bra reluctantly.

Looking at Odessa, Mio's face clearly show her uneasiness, being almost naked with a much sexier girl like this. As they're now in the last round, she gripped the dices tightly, hoping to score a good one with her last roll.

"Wait, so what happened when one of us win...?" she paused to ask the girl, wondering if the sly Odessa had planned something else in her mind.

Somehow she had a feeling that she shouldn't have asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next