by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Night In

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

A Night In - Page 13 Empty Re: A Night In

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:15 am

Mio seemed to be exhausted, but getting a little more lucid as the water began spewing from the faucet to wash across her pale, naked body. When she turned her head to Odessa and asked the British woman whether she was okay with not getting to cum herself, Odessa would laugh and give her a wink. “I’️m quite alright, dear,” she assured her smaller friend, running a hand through the soft, silky brown hair atop Mio’️s head. “Knowing that you’️ve had a good time tonight is reward enough.”

She sighed, glanced from Mio to her own body, then back, then smirked. “Although…if you happen to be offering…” she began, then trailed off, waiting to see how Mio would respond.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:41 am

"Eh, if you say so," Mio replied to Odessa, sighing, before she heard what the girl said afterwards. "Wha... I-I..." she gulped, looking at the girl's body. "Well, I suppose... it's only fair that I return the favor..." concluded the brown haired girl away with a sheepish smile.

Why did I even ask in the first place... she sighed again. Could it be that she's curious about Odessa's reaction when she's the one being pleasured? In any case she already made her offer. Even if she's tired after all those orgasms, Mio felt like she could hang on a bit longer. She sighed and took off the rubber bands that held her twintails to let her hair down, tossing them outside the bathtub.

"Consider yourself lucky that I'm being nice... heh..." she said while shifting herself to a sitting position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:50 pm

“I’️ll keep that in mind,” Odessa replied, carefully stepping into the tub, her lower legs submerged up to about halfway between her ankle and knee. As Mio sat up, Odessa would reach down and seize ahold of the girl’️s hair, curling her ebony fingers up in those luscious brown locks, tugging on them lightly. “It’️s only fair, after all. I won’️t have you make me cum three times, though…just the one will suffice.”

She would then pull the paler, smaller girl’️s head forward, pressing that pretty little face into her receptive crotch. She would tug on the brown hair a little harder, trying to force Mio very tightly into her pussy lips.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:45 am

Mio had a little smile on her face as she heard what Odessa said. Bringing the girl into an orgasm shouldn't be too much of a problem. She had done that to several other girls, even if most of them happened during her match. A ring or a bed, even a bathtub shouldn't make too much difference. Or so she though, until the dark skinned girl's hand pushed her head onto that lovely chocolate crotch. Mio wasn't expecting things to go this way!

"Mmmm!" she yelped between Odessa's legs, her head shaking from side to side a bit.

She could smell the girl's scent and feel the heat between her legs, which were quite distracting. At first she only rubbed her face on Odessa's sex, but once she's snapped out of her temporary trance, the brown haired girl would start using her tongue to caress those lower lips of the dark skinned beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:12 am

Odessa’️s sex was already pretty wet, and, when she shoved Mio’️s face between her legs and let the girl get an up close and personal view of her moistening sex, the British woman could not help but let out a low, wavering moan. Just the feeling of that cute little face pressed up against her pussy lips was doing wonders for her. As Mio started to rub her face back and forth, Odessa would let out another sound, this one something akin to a purr.

By the time Mio began using her tongue, Odessa was very close to going over the edge. Wanting to let Mio have a little bit of fun, the British beauty would bite her lip and take a deep breath, trying to hold herself together for a little while longer and let her little brunette friend do her thing.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:53 am

Judging by how wet Odessa was by the time her face was pressed against it, Mio could tell how excited the girl was. The dark skinned beauty's moaning and purring further emphasized that, and she'd do her best to stimulate the girl even if she found it a bit difficult to breath. Her hands wrapped around Odessa's thighs before she thrust her tongue deep into the girl's moist sex to lap it ferociously. Meanwhile, her nose involuntarily rubbing her former opponent's clit as the result of their closeness.

Occasionally, she would try to pull her head away a little from Odessa's snatch to catch some breath before returning to her task. The scent and warmth of the dark skinned girl's womanhood alone was enough to make her feel lightheaded. Hopefully she'd be able to make the dark skinned beauty came before she's running out of breath!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:40 am

Odessa did not notice that her little brunette companion was becoming a bit short of breath. Odessa would close her eyes and simply focus on the pleasure—on the squeezing of Mio’️s hands around her thighs as the girl pressed her face still deeper into her sopping sex, on the quick, agile movements of the brunette’️s talented tongue as it slid about the inside of her womanhood, its wet touch encouraging Odessa’️s own wetness. Finally, the accidental touch of Mio’️s nose to her clit, which was the straw that broke the camel’️s back, as it were—or, perhaps more appropriately, the blow which burst the dam.

As Mio’️s nose touched her clit once again after the girl had come up for air, Odessa would find release, trembling just a little as her juices washed over Mio’️s face, some of the excess dribbling down into the water-filled tub. The ebony woman let out a long, stifled moan as she came, her hold on Mio’️s hair loosening as she expended her energy.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:06 am

Mio let out a muffled grunt into Odessa's sex as her face washed by the girl's juice. She had to keep her eyes and mouth closed in order to prevent Odessa's orgasm from getting in, although she did swallowed a little of it. Ick! Once she felt the dark skinned beauty's hold on her head loosening, she quickly pulled herself away to gasp for air. Her face was wet and warmth at the same time, not to mention red from her embarrassment. It's not everyday that she experienced another girl climaxing on her face after all.

"Uahh..." she let out, holding her soaked cheeks before her hands began to wipe the juices. "E-eww... L-look at what you've done..."

The brown haired girl leaned against the other end of the bathtub, panting and half glaring at Odessa. Her annoyed expression only lasted for a few seconds, though, and she'd lowered her head, slightly pouting. Once her breathing became more steady and her composure returned, Mio sighed heavily.

"We... should... uh, clean ourselves up..." she suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:28 pm

Odessa was a little out of it for a few moments as she came, her juices washing over Mio’️s face, the excess trickling down to mix into the tepid bathwater. She leaned her head back, hands slipping away from Mio’️s head, and she took a deep breath, composing herself before she would once again look down at her little brunette friend.

“Are you okay, there, darling?” Odessa asked with a smile, watching as Mio wiped the juices off of her face. “I hope you didn’️t mind getting a little dirty there. It won’️t be too hard to clean you up.” The ebony beauty would bend down and fill her hands with warm water, before raising up again and pouring it over Mio’️s sticky, brown-haired head.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:31 am

"Heh, it's fine..." Mio replied. "But you need to take responsibility of this..." she pouted slightly, referring to her stained hair and face, before sticking her tongue at the girl.

It didn't seem like Odessa needed any invitation to clean her anyways, but the brown haired girl couldn't help but to be a bit cheeky towards the dark skinned beauty. She inched closer to the girl to make it easier for Odessa, and when the warm water was poured over her head, she felt refreshed already. Well, this isn't bad at all actually...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next