by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Night In

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

A Night In - Page 11 Empty Re: A Night In

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:17 am

“That’️s right,” Odessa confirmed, a smile on her face. “Plenty more. I’️ll keep going until you tell me to stop, darling.”

For now, though, she would simply concentrate on the fingering she was giving the smaller brunette. Mio seemed to be getting very, very close to orgasm—her sex was soaking wet, and her moans were coming louder and more quickly than they had been before. Her rear end even began to move slowly back and forth, as if trying to keep pace with the fingering, which Odessa found absolutely adorable. The dark-skinned beauty would not slacken the pace anymore, and kept going harder and faster until she felt Mio’️s pussy tighten up and her sweet, warm juices drench her fingers.

As Mio slumped down onto the bed, Odessa would bring those fingers up to her lips and slip them, one by one, into her mouth, slurping on them until each was clean of the nectar of Mio’️s pussy. She moaned loudly as each finger entered her mouth, making sure to let Mio know how delicious she was. “You seem to have enjoyed that, dear,” Odessa cooed, giving Mio a minute’️s respite before round two.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:58 am

As she's resting on the bed, Mio could hear Odessa sucking her fingers, and even moaning loudly while doing it. It embarrassed her even more, and she was glad that her face was currently buried under her own arms. She sighed and turned around after a while, one of her arms covered her eyes while she panted, slightly peeking at what Odessa was doing. She's really sucking it all... ew...

"H-heh... I'd be lying if I said no..." she replied softly, without taking her eyes' cover.

The brown haired girl eventually shifted herself, laying her arms next to her head while bending her legs. Her embarrassment was still showing, although the burning sensation on her cheeks had ceased. She adjusted her breath before glancing at her own wet pussy, and then back to Odessa. From what the girl said, it seemed like she wouldn't be done with just one orgasm. The thought itself thrilled her, and made her slightly nervous at the same time.

"O-okay... I'm ready for the next one..." she told Odessa in a rather submissive tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:30 am

Odessa smirked. “I’️m glad. You seemed a little tense when you appeared at my door, darling. I’️m glad I’️ve been able to help you loosen up a little bit. And we aren’️t finished yet!”

Odessa would sit down on the side of the bed, waiting patiently as Mio recovered from that first orgasm. When the smaller girl said that she was ready for the next position, Odessa would pull her own long, smooth, dark legs up onto the bed, scooting across it until she was sitting behind Mio’️s head. The British woman would then grab her smaller friend’️s shoulders and pull her up so that she was sitting down on the bed, facing away from Odessa, but almost in the lap of the white-haired woman. Once Mio was so positioned, Odessa would slip her legs under the brunette’️s and, after locking her legs together with the other woman’️s, she would pull them apart, until both pairs of limbs were opened at more than a hundred degree angle.

“You’️re ready for this next one?” Odessa asked, pressing her chest against Mio’️s back, her hand slipping down to once again tease the girl’️s dripping wet pussy.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:26 am

Mio let Odessa arranged their position to the girl's liking while she adjusting her breath some more. When the the dark skinned beauty's long legs spread her own to expose her still wet pussy, she let out a soft groan, which quickly turned into a purr as she felt Odessa's breasts pressing against her back. It looked like they're in some sort of a bed wrestling match like this, with the taller girl being in control.

"Uhh, yeah..." she moaned as Odessa's hand returned to tease her sex again.

The brown haired girl leaned against the girl's chest a bit more to relax herself, while her gaze would shift between her sex and Odessa's pretty face from time to time. She had to admit that the girl did manage to make her feel more relaxed. It's as if she's put under some sort of spell!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:15 am

As soon as she had confirmation from Mio of her readiness, Odessa’️s hand would slide down the smaller girl’️s body to her pussy, fondling it gently at first, her fingers merely sliding across the puffy pink lips that guarded the entrance to Mio’️s sacred temple. She was in no hurry to get the brunette to cum for a second time—the girl was staying all night, after all. Of course, Odessa could not tarry for too long a time—Mio was her responsibility tonight, and she planned to put the smaller girl to bed at a reasonable hour.

Then, tenderly, gingerly, Odessa would slip her fingers inside of Mio’️s sex, this time giving it long, slow strokes rather than a fast fingering. Every time the brunette would look up at her, Odessa would smile, trying to encourage Mio to smile, as well.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:57 am

A soft moan slipped out the brown haired girl's lips as Odessa began to fondle the outer lips of her sex again. She closed her eyes shortly as the fingers of the dark skinned beauty entered her womanhood, sighing from the pleasure. When she opened her eyes again, Mio noticed Odessa's smiling and the corner of her lips began to curl upwards too. A faint smile, but a smile nonetheless.

The slow strokes she received from the girl soon drew out more moan from her mouth. Her body twitched, her back slightly arched occasionally as the pleasure inside her began to build up once more. Time seemed to move very slowly for Mio as she was treated delicately by Odessa like this, her smile eventually grew wider.

"Ohh... haahh..." her moaning also became louder each time the girl poked her sensitive spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:59 pm

When she caught Mio’️s eye, Odessa’️s smile evidently became infectious, as the smaller girl began to smile as well, thinly at first, then wider as the stimulation of her sex went on and on. Odessa purred happily as she heard the girl sigh. She would just keep on sliding her fingers into and out of Mio’️s womanhood at a nice, steady pace, trying to compliment the rough pumping she had done just a few minutes prior with a smooth, easy orgasmic experience.

It seemed to be working well, as Mio began to moan and wiggle, arching her back when Odessa’️s strokes found a particularly sensitive target. The dark-skinned beauty would keep it up, gradually directing her fingers towards Mio’️s clit, which she would try to give a nice, gentle rubbing. With any luck, that would bring Mio an even more intense, delicious orgasm than her first.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Mio had to say that Odessa really knew how to press the right button. Whether the girl went rough or soft, she still managed to make her purr and moan all the same. Even those coy smile of the dark skinned beauty was able to make Mio smile as well. She wasn't really sure just how Odessa did it, or why she somehow felt that it's fine to drop her guard around the girl. All those thoughts were pushed away when she felt that she was brought to the edge again by those experts fingers.

"Haa... O-Odesssaa...!" she moaned, her back arched. "I... uh... again..."

A loud moan left her lips as her sex tightened and spasmed once again, letting her juices coating the fingers of Odessa for the second time. Mio's hips also rocking itself as she rode her orgasm, moaning and shuddering on the girl's grasps. Once it's over, she slumped backwards against Odessa's soft, pillow-like breasts, her narrowly open as she gasped and panted cutely.

"Hah... Y-you're... s-so good at this..." she admitted, blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:08 am

Mio did not seem to have much sexual endurance. That was just fine with Odessa—it made the brunette girl all the more adorable to her. The dark-skinned beauty had found the perfect doll to satisfy her desires with.

That doll was beginning to leak some fluids once more, and it was obvious to the British woman that the girl was about to cum. Odessa hummed softly and happily as she did so, the buzz of the sound ever so slightly vibrating her own upper body and, by extension, that of her lighter-skinned plaything, as well. She would only stop humming when Mio came again, and the girl’️s juices once again coated her fingers and spilled out onto the bedsheets. Mio slumped backwards against Odessa’️s pillowy breasts, her head lolling to one side as she recovered.

“Oh, you are just too cute,” Odessa murmured, bringing her hand up and sucking the juices off of the first of her fingers. The second, though, she refrained from sucking, instead bringing it down to rub just a little bit of the juices off onto Mio’️s lips. “And you are sweet, too. Go ahead—taste yourself.” After putting a thin coating of it onto Mio’️s lips, Odessa would bring the finger back up to her mouth to suck off the rest of the girl’️s sex juices.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:40 am

"C... Hmmph..." Mio was about to protest when Odessa called her cute again, but decided to let it slide. "Eehh...?" she almost looked surprised when the girl offered her coated finger and rubbing it on her lips. "Ew... Yuck...!" the brown haired girl let out as she reluctantly tasted herself.

She looked away in slight disgust for a bit, a hand covering her lips, wiping whatever remained of her own juices. She might have been curious about tasting herself before, but it's all happened a bit too sudden that she couldn't help but to think of it as gross. Okay, maybe just a little. It didn't taste that bad actually. A little bit sour and sweet, a fitting taste to her mixed personality. The hell am I thinking...? she shook her head a bit. Damnit, she could still feel her cheeks burning from what just happened!

"Gh... W-what's that for...?!" she hissed weakly while still avoiding Odessa's eyes, pouting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next