by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

DEBUT MATCH - Kevin Derek vs. Erica "The Minder's Maid" Iona

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

kevin derek - DEBUT MATCH - Kevin Derek vs. Erica "The Minder's Maid" Iona Empty DEBUT MATCH - Kevin Derek vs. Erica "The Minder's Maid" Iona

Post by dtin1991 Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:11 am

Match Type: Standard Ring Match
Match Rules: Win by Submission, KO, or Pinfall .... Single Fall

KEVIN DEREK
[attachment=0:3r8ezy03]KD2.jpg[/attachment:3r8ezy03]

VS.

ERICA "The Minder's Maid" IONA
[attachment=1:3r8ezy03]EI.jpg[/attachment:3r8ezy03]

Kevin's body already tensed up as he waits backstage for his music to start .... excited and anxious for this AFW debut match against an unknown opponent, Erica Iona. Swallowing back the butterflies as INTO THE MYSTIC starts to play and he moves out into sight for the first time in the fed. Cocky half smirk on his face as he drops his hooded robe and flexes a single bicep pose for everone to see ... 5'9", 165#'s of toned, tan 22yo muscle on display. Hearing some mumbling amongst the fans as he makes his way to the ring and slides under the bottom rope ... popping up to his barefeet and moving over to the far corner to stretch out on his yellow and black squares. Getting set and ready and now just waiting anxiously for his opponent to enter. Running scenarios through his mind and determined to make his first AFW match count as he is seeking to build a streak just like in other feds leading up to now.

Last edited by 12207 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

kevin derek - DEBUT MATCH - Kevin Derek vs. Erica "The Minder's Maid" Iona Empty Re: DEBUT MATCH - Kevin Derek vs. Erica "The Minder's Maid" Iona

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:59 am

Erica sat in the dressing room with one of her "Odd family." Lucy Grange who wore her schoolgirl outfit with a kilt.

Ms Iona stood in front of a mirror, wearing a frilly black bra and panties. She then sighed before saying "Where's Mr G Lucy?"

"He and Ryan are at the scene of a murder, he's a doctor so he's been called in to examine the body." Mr G's baby girl said as she folded her arms.

Another sigh escaped Erica's lips "Price of being popular I suppose."

Then it was her time to enter and face her foe, she stood near the entrance ramp as she waited for some music to play. It was one of Lucy's themes known as [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WJLChFgzUA:o3l10h2p]A deep mentality[/url:o3l10h2p]

Erica said nothing as she entered the ring, when she saw her opponent she said "Hm, pretty good. Nowhere near as good as my Mr G though."

Lucy stood outside the ring as Erica sat in her corner to wait for the bell to ring.

Back to top Go down

kevin derek - DEBUT MATCH - Kevin Derek vs. Erica "The Minder's Maid" Iona Empty Re: DEBUT MATCH - Kevin Derek vs. Erica "The Minder's Maid" Iona

Post by dtin1991 Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:34 am

Kevin's body getting set, warmed up and stretched for the match .... tensing up as soon as his opponent comes into sight wearing less than traditional match gear. Frilly bra and panties framing out her body nicely and signals that she may not be taking this match seriously as she makes it into the ring. Looking her over to guage her muscle tone and noting any areas of suspect weakness.

Hearing her mumble something about a "Mr. G" as he steps out toward the center ..... shaking arms and legs out and then straightening up full to show off his toned core ..... hand coming out .... "Hi, I'm Kevin ... hope you're ready for this."

Last edited by 12207 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:18 pm

Erica looked at his hand and then at him, slowly taking it and giving a light shake to it "Erica Iona, well aren't you nice. You remind me of Ryan, one of my family members." she said.

"He does a bit yeah." Lucy said as she looked at him.

Erica would wait for him to go back to his corner and when the bell rung she'd edge towards him, before going to one side and trying to hit the back of his kneecap.

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Retracting from first contact and moving back a few steps until the bell rings and then coming back toward the center .... body crouching and arms coming up .... pop slapping out at his cute opponent's hands. Moving cautiously at this point not wanting to underestmate the competetion.

Cocky smirk and quick nod in her direction and then coming in with a high reach try to slip on a tight side headlock ... AARRRGHHHH .... knee shot landing and causes him to twist to the side some but keep the headlock on with arms started to tense up and pull her cheek in against his toned pec and side.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Erica yelped as Kevin got her in a headlock, but her kick still landed on him.
Just then she got an idea, an evil little grin formed on the maid's face.

"Hiyya" she yelled out, Ms Iona would use a free arm and grab his pec. She'd then give it a hard twist, followed by an elbow to the gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Kevin grins as his bicep starts to flex against Erica's head and he hears a little opening grunt come out. Asking "ready for a ride girl? ..... starting to press his hip into her side and pull her forward to setup a hip toss when AAARRGGGHHHH!!!

Pec jerks back from being tweaked and HUUNNGH the elbow shot lands on his unprepped abs. Yelling out "HEY!" as he abandons the headlock and backs away. Grinning and going back into a crouch ..... Feeling Erica out some.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:00 pm

Ms Iona haughtily stepped away from her foe, putting her hands on her hips and sticking out her tongue at him.

"Nice one Erica." Lucy said to her.

Erica would then try to run towards Kevin while he was crouching, trying to wrap her arm around his head to go for a mini DDT!

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:02 am

"Oh hell no!" .... Kevin yells out as Erica's light frame hooks his neck and tries to drop him for a fast DDT. His arms wrapping around her body quick and pulling her body tight to his toned core. Squeezing her core tight and raising her feet off the mat as he flexes his ceps and works a makeshift hug on her smaller body. Yelling out " how'd that work for you girl? Like you planned?" Cocky smirk returning as the pressure starts up on his opponent. Neck still trapped but not worried since the leverage is limited.

Last edited by 12207 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Erica yelped in surprise as she was lifted off her feet by her foe, put into a makeshift bearhug.
"Uh no that did not work out....Ow" she said.

"Focus up Eri!" Lucy said as she pounded the mat.

Erica then realised she could get out of this, the maid would swiftly clap the ears of Kevin to stun him before giving him a swift headbutt.
"I might be a maid but I ain't no wallflower!" she would say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next