by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

2 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 11 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Ryan stood there and blinked a couple of times at Yoshiro, he was all pumped for a brawl there.
"Uhh okay." he said a tad surprised.

"I think that was the fastest match I ever had, not as fast as the fingerpoke of doom though." he thought inwardly laughing as he remembered that match.

"Well thank you for believing me, I'm just glad we didn't get too out of hand here." Mr Knight said as he offered a hand to help Yoshiro up.

Back to top Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 11 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:21 pm

"Well,I'm trying not to get into a fight that deep and physically distructive.I have a date with my own boyfriend in a few hours.You met him,right?" Yoshiro sounded angered and agitated for a few moments,until Ryan put out a helping hand.Her fury simmered and she smiled.Taking his hand and standing,she spoke kindly. "You are such a gentleman.Someone who can protect his girl....." She stopped.Ryan would hhave known she was talking about Conza,both times.....

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:35 pm

"Well I've not let Anampo down yet, and I don't plan on doing it." he said.

He then remembered the fact that Yoshiro was dating Conza, then he also heard she was going to date him soon.
An idea formed in Ryan's head, he decided to act upon it.

"If you're going out with Conza tonight then....Can me and Anampo hang out with the pair of you?" he asked, he figured it'd be a good chance to earn more trust points with the pair of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:37 am

She was caught off guard and gasped softly. "L-Like a double date? Well....Sure.I don't see why not." Yoshiro sighed and bit her lip while she grabbed her shoes and started to slide them on. "Ryan.What do you think about Conza when you met him? Is it....Is it bad of me to think of him like he's still a child?"

Yoshiro looked up at the ring,thinking he was still there but,he may not have been.If not,she would go back to her apartment and get ready.But if he was....She redies herself for the worst.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:37 pm

"I'm a real agony aunt here, man the things I do." Ryan thought when he heard her words.

He sighed and ran a hand into his sunny blonde hair, then he put his hands into his pockets and said "Well I think Conza's a real stand up guy, I had a nice chat with him." he smiled as he said that.

Then he went on with "If you think of him as a child then how do you? Do you care for him like a parent would to their own child? I guess I can't really think of anything, but if you love him that's all that matters."

"So I'm gonna nip back to my place and get changed, shall we all meet up at Anampo's place and hit somewhere then?" he asked as he got out the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:46 am

"I treat him like a child.I protect him,but not like a mother....I just feel like things well,move slowly.I know he's Gynophobic but...." She paused,and stopped.Yoshiro sighed once more and wondered to herself. -I do love him,but what happens if he finds someone that cares for him better than I have while he's here? What'll happen to me?-

"Yeah,Im gonna go home a-and change also,maybe some actual shoes too...He made reservations for us at a very fancy restaurant.I'll ask him to make it for four,alright?" Yoshiro stood up and began to walk out in a small fluster of emotions.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:51 pm

"Very well, catch you later Yoshiro-san." Ryan smiled as he headed out.
He'd then stop and would say "Oh I'll need the address of this place as well." Ryan would take out a pen in his coat and scribble on a slip of paper to write it down.

He'd change his trousers to a new pair and don a new shirt, flinging his red coat over it.
Mr Knight would then whip his phone out, thankfully he was able to find Anampo's number without much trouble.

"Hey Anampo guess what? Operation meeting your friends is going great! I um....Got us a double date with Conza and Yoshiro." Ryan said as he held the phone with one hand and brushed his head with the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Yoshiro took the pen and paper with haste and wrote the address and the time,which was only a few hours from then. "Right,you wouldnt know where to go if you didnt have this." She smiled and gave him a hug,not out of emotion,but out of a newly discovered respect for Ryan. "Thank you.Take care of her,or there'll be problems" She broke the hug quickly after and walked out.At home,she got ready,making sure to replace her talon shoes with heels that covered the tops of her feet,as well as comfort the bottoms.

The sound of a phone ringing made Anampo fall back and yelp until she figured out what it was. "Ryan? ....Oh! That's great news.A date with the two of them would surely help you with getting to know them more.When is it?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:38 pm

"Uh it's on in a few hours, get yourself all dolled up as John would say. I'll come and pick you up." Ryan would say.

With that he'd get outside and rush towards an old abandoned garage near to his apartment, he pressed a button near the shutter to open it.
Then he'd enter the garage and turn the lights on to reveal his bike.
Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 11 Tumblr_kx34wjtYr21qzh3xzo1_500.jpg

"I ain't used this in a good while." he said as he attached the passenger seat to the bike.

With that he'd sling his helmet on and rev up the bike, speeding off into the city.
He'd head towards Anampo's building and rev up the engine, hoping she'd look out the window to see him ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:09 am

"Alright.I'll wait for you"

Anampo sat on the stairs,waiting.She wore an elegant whie dress and white heels on her feet.Anampo heard the familiar and sexy sound of a motorcycle,to which she stood up to and saw Ryan coming.The rabbit's ears flopped backwards behind her head gently.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next