by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Cage match! Dark savior vs Carpathian impaler

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cage match! Dark savior vs Carpathian impaler - Page 3 Empty Re: Cage match! Dark savior vs Carpathian impaler

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:04 pm

The savior had pushed his luck here, he knew Celeste could easily have countered that move.
But the hand and feet were quicker than the eye it seemed.

He lept into the air off the ropes and brought Cel down to the mat with that dynamic move, the crowd began roaring in excitement shouting "This is awesome!" over and over while clapping.

Dark savior rolled to one side after hitting the ground, taking a few seconds to catch his breath in preparation for the rest of the match.

He got up and saw that the impaler was a bit stunned by his move, he quickly turned and ran to the ropes on the opposite end of the ring. He stumbled onto his knees and winced as he put his hands on the mat to steady himself, but he got near the ropes soon after and would begin his ascent.

Back to top Go down

Cage match! Dark savior vs Carpathian impaler - Page 3 Empty Re: Cage match! Dark savior vs Carpathian impaler

Post by kiranar Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Celeste would start to get to her feet after shaking off being stunned a little from his last move. She will try and lunge at the top rope as he is climbing to attempt to stop him from preparing a high flyer move and quite possibly have him straddling the turnbuckle . If it works she will try to quickly climb to second rope and then try to hook his head under her arm as she sets up for her new finisher which Ryan may remember seeing on that tv used on her last opponent. If not she will wait and try to roll to the side when he leaps at her so he would hit the ground instead.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:14 pm

The savior felt his grip come off the cage wall as he fell to the turnbuckle.
"Damm!" he said.

He'd turn around to see where Cel was only to be to put into her finisher, he was unsure of his location.
Thus he wasn't able to counter in time to stop her, his head hit the mat hard. The mask he wore helped to cushion the blow somewhat, but now half of the forehead was destroyed as well.

The savior would turn to lie on his back, panting a little as his eyes scanned for Cel's whereabouts. He needed to know so he could form a plan to deal with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Celeste will pull herself up to top ropes so she can begin the climb up top of the cage hoping the Dark savior will be stunned enough from her unique ddt. If he is stunned enough she will try to make a steady pace up the cage wall with hopes to reach the top before he can recover. If she notices him start to stir she will attempt to push off to try and land across his body in a splash taking advantage of the height she managed to climb which she knows can still end painfully wrong if she missed.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:08 pm

The savior noticed that Celeste was attempting to climb over the cage, he knew he had to stop her.
He'd roll on his side quietly like a pencil, his movement noise hidden by the roars of the crowd.

Once his head was looking right at Celeste he'd try to scramble up to just below her, trying to wrap his arms around for a German suplex off the top rope. If she kicked him off he'd try to rattle the cage walls and attempt to knock her off balance.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:59 am

Celeste will be close to half way up the wall when she felt the dark savior start to try and grab her which she will try to tighten her grip so she can start stomping down to try to dislodge him. If it works she will let go so she drops down aiming to land on top of him which she still will feel some of the impact from her limbs that struck the mat and not him. If not she will struggle to climb down to lessen her impact as he rattles the cage wall knocking her off the wall landing on the mat laying there trying to recover before he can capitalize on her position.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:55 pm

The savior was kicked off the ropes by Celeste, however he quickly got to the cage wall and began to rattle it quickly.
When Celeste fell to the mat the savior decided to try something high risk.

He lept over her body to the nearby turnbuckle, jumping up to the top in one jump.
With his back to her, he performed his move dropping himself onto the corner.
As he did so he'd twist his body in mid-air, hoping to nail his foe with a split legged corkscrew moonsault!

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:53 pm

When you begin rattle the cage you manage to knock me off the cage which I will try to relax myself to limit the pain of my impact. If it works I will lay there recovering as you make your way to the top ropes to launch at me in a corkscrew moonsault and try to roll away at the last sec. If not I will wince as my fall really will take a toll on me as I arch my back and holding my head a little because I landed bad and hit my head only to groan as your moonsault lands you right across me keeping me down.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:54 pm

The savior's attacked had connected onto Celeste's body, landing on her right arm and right side of the chest.
However he landed on his head, the forehead hitting the mat and leaving a red mark where he landed.

He would stagger onto his knees and leaning forward, his arm holding onto the middle rope.
The dark hero panted as he did so, he'd then fall back onto Cel's body draping her shoulders for a pin attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:34 am

Celeste will groan and wince as lay there her arm and shoulder feeling like it is on fire from his move. She doesn't try to kick out from the pin attempt being her arm is in too much pain for her to use it to even attempt to push him off her. The Ref drops down to slap the mat 1
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next