by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kenshin Takeda vs Alicia Cherry

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kenshin Takeda vs Alicia Cherry Empty Kenshin Takeda vs Alicia Cherry

Post by ThatOneGuy Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:26 am

Standard Rules Match
Victory obtained by pin, submission or KO

It was finally here, Kenshin's debut match! He had been waiting to get his career in AFW started, now that he was in the big leagues he couldn't contain his excitement. Soon enough [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZujKPUWCOo:st3umlex]Rising Son by Clutch[/url:st3umlex] had blared in the arena and a sudden pyrotechnic explosion of red and white erupted from the ramp and Kenshin ran out onto the stage. There wasn't a huge crowd reaction, but there was a reaction as he stuck his hand up, flashing up a 'v for victory' signal and walked down the ramp and to the ring. Reaching the ring he climbed up the apron then the turnbuckle, sticking his hand up with a 'v' again before hopping down onto the mat. Ken wouldn't just stay still though, thinking about how he had heard his opponent 'wrestled'...or lack of what he had heard! Running across the ring, bouncing off of the ropes he couldn't help but wonder if his opponent used sensual techniques or if she would try to out wrestle him. Either way he would simply try his best to get the win.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Kenshin Takeda vs Alicia Cherry Empty Re: Kenshin Takeda vs Alicia Cherry

Post by SolidJake Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:28 am

Alicia gave a casual, but confident smirk as she heard her music begin to play; the creepily sensual song giving her the signal to begin walking to the ring. She waved to the crowd, knowing that they were staring at her luscious curves. Her debut match had been cancelled, but she wasn't about to let that get her down. Right now all she cared about was getting in the ring and getting up close and personal with her opponent. "I hope he's good looking," she thought to herself as she neared the ring, "And I hope he can give me a challenge..."

Alicia reached the the ring and climbed through the ropes, getting up and finally getting a good look on Kenshin. "Well, well, well," she winked, "Hey there. I'm Alicia." She sauntered forward to the center of the ring with her hand outstretched. "Let's have ourselves a... fun match." Alicia planned on flustering the boy before the match even started, wracking his nerves and teasing him. It would make him much easier to bring down.

[size=150:3bzi8ns2]My wrestlers:

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Looking down the ramp Ken knew one thing for sure. She was pretty. She was...very pretty. He tried to keep his cool on the outside, but on the inside his heart started pounding. From the way she moved to the way she dressed for matches, it was obvious she knew how she was using her body. Kenshin had to keep calm though, even showing the slightest bit of interest would give the predator the edge that she would need. Giving her a genuine smile he took her extended hand, shook it and bowed as he did so. "Yes! Let's make this a good one!" Ken said excitingly, it was only natural that he would sweat, good thing he had been running around and stretching, but the slight blush on his face gave a different hint.

Ken backed up before the match started and waited until he had heard the 'ding' from the bell. His heart was still pounding as he advanced, moving in to get his arm around her head, getting her in a headlock, pulling her head closer to his body as he locked hands.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:48 am

“Yes…” Alicia mused, “Let’️s…” Alicia may have appeared to be all looks, but she was very skilled in reading body language. Even though Ken was trying very hard to hide his nervousness, Alicia could see through his façade. Alicia could feel the adrenaline start to build up as she waited for the bell to ring. Time to get this match started…

Alicia saw Ken coming toward her, but didn’️t have time to dodge his attack, and was soon caught in a headlock. “Gah… Aggressive, huh?” She remarked, “Well if that’️s how you want it…” With that, Alicia sent her elbow into Kenshin’️s torso, hoping to stun him enough for her to slip out, at which point she would attempt a leg sweep to knock him to the ground.

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:15 am

"That's how you got to be-" Ken was saying before he was nailed in the chest, letting go of the headlock before getting swiftly swept to the mat, hitting the ground roughly. "Geez...that wasn't expected." Kenshin had thought to himself, attempting to grab a hold of Alicia's leg and pull, hoping to bring her down to the mat. If he had brought her to the mat he would quickly stand up and fall back down with an elbow drop.

His thoughts had not changed too much about Alicia, though he was seeing that it was not going to be as easy as he had thought it was, after feeling that elbow he knew that she was definitely able to throw one of those.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:10 am

"That'll teach you..." Alicia smirked as Kenshin hit the mat. Two attacks successful; he was on the ground and she was on a roll. "Now get ready to be introduced to my luscious body, you li-Ahhh!" Alicia's suggestive taunt was cut off as Ken grabbed her leg and yanked her to the ground, causing her to land on her butt. Before she knew it, Ken was standing back up and ready to deliver an elbow drop! Luckily for Alicia, she was quick enough to dodge her opponents elbow, rolling to the side. With Ken on the ground, Alicia would stand up and attempt to simply sit on Ken's back, hoping her weight alone was enough to keep him down.

Alicia was beginning to realize that Ken was no pushover. She would have to do more than simply use her body for this match. She was going to need some real attacks. Of course, once he was weakened, Alicia was going to make sure that Ken got acquainted with every inch of her sexy body.

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:59 am

Ken winced a bit as his elbow smacked the mat. It definitely wasn't a soft landing, but he would be able to get over it. Then, he had suddenly felt Alicia sit on his back, causing a bit of an 'omph' to come out of him. He wasn't near any ropes, so he couldn't just reach out and grab some of the ropes. He would start to push up, though he feel back down from her weight on his back. "Omph!" He let out again as he started to crawl towards the ropes, hoping that he would either get the ref to break it or be able to pull himself out of the ring.

This was definitely not a good spot for him, she was also pretty smart in the ring, though he had noticed that she liked to taunt and tease, perhaps he could use that later in the match, but for now he was just hoping to get to the ropes.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:15 pm

"Can't even take my weight now? I can't be THAT heavy," Alicia taunted, putting on a fake pouting face as if she was hurt by Ken not being able to lift her up, "Just wait until I sit on your face... Then we'll see what you can handle..." Alicia winked as she continued sitting on Ken. He would get to the ropes eventually, and Alicia would get off, but right now her goal was to tire him out as much as possible. If he was too tired to fight later on, it would be much easier for Alicia to embarrass and toy with him. "Come on! You're so close to the ropes!" she laughed.

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:15 pm

After finally reaching the ropes, he pulled himself out of the ring, going right back in after words. Ken was visibly blushing after Alicia had been taunting and teasing him about sitting on his face. He had moved in and did something he was thinking that she wouldn't expect, he moved up and grabbed a hold of her breasts. It was something that really got him embarrassed, but after squeezing them lightly he would quickly move behind her and grasp her waist, attempting to get her with a german suplex. If she hadn't countered it, he would hold his position, going for a pin right after the move.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:43 pm

(Sorry for the wait!)

And Ken made it to the ropes, Alicia tauntingly laughed and got off while he pulled himself out of the ring. "Good job!" She smirked, obviously teasing him. She threw up a defensive stance as Ken got into the ring, but was slightly taken aback by his... Unorthodox move. She wasn't really that embarrassed by her large breasts being grabbed, just surprised that Kenshin had it in him to pull such a suggestive move. Distracted for the moment, she could do nothing but cry out in surprise as Ken went behind her and suplexed her, smashing her head to the ground and holding her upside down for a pin. "Ugh..." She groaned, blinking a few times to clear her head. She would try to lean her legs and body forward forward, to simply roll out of the pin.

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next