by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Sunday Afternoon

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Sunday Afternoon - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sunday Afternoon

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:11 pm

"Nh.." Heather blushes even more as she called it cute, quickly finishing getting undressed before she would hear Natasha reply to her next words. "Ah..th-that's.." She bit her lip, shuddering out as Natasha stroked her breast, finding it hard to hold herself back from leaping at her there, but she was able to.

"Gh..n-nothing to tease me?? Y-you can't be serious!" She would say, sighing out before nodding her head. "Ngh..a-alright then.." She said, following her further in.

Shje watched her run her fingers through the grass, smiling a little at how much she seemed to be enjoying it before she would hear her next words. "Haah..honestly it's hard to know if you're joking or not when you say things like that." She responded to her joke about buying the place, knowing that Natasha did indeed like to spend alot.

Heather would slip over next to Natasha, slipping both her calves into the water, letting out a long sigh before slipping herself fully in, not wanting to wait. She bit her lip, taking a bit to get used to it as she would lean back against the rocks, letting out a long sigh to try and aid her body in getting used to it. "Mmnn..this...is great.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:25 am

Natasha giggled from her seat on the stone after hearing Heather's response to her little joke, though now that she thought about it some more buying this place might not just be a silly whim but a good business decision considering how lovely the hot spring was. "I'm sure I'd make the money back in no time, considering what it cost to come here and how popular I've been told this place is it would be a sound investment don't you agree?" She said, sounding very much like the heiress to a business empire that she was just then.

She glanced sideways at Heather as the woman sat beside her, scooting closer to her so that their arms were rubbing up against one another's for the few moments Heather remained sitting on the rock. As she slid into the hot spring some of the steaming water splashed up over Natasha, the blue haired woman giggling yet again as she ran her left hand down over her now slightly wet body. "As usual you can't just take it slow Heather, you want as much pleasure as you can get right from the start."

Seeing Heather enjoying the waters however was too much for Natasha to resist and so only a few seconds later she slid in right beside Heather, letting out a not so soft moan as the incredibly soothing waters of the spring seeped into her skin. "Oh wow this was soooo worth the drive up here, you just can't find waters this relaxing in the city." Natasha let out with a wide smile on her lips before she pushed herself off the rock and broke into a slow swim across the surface of the pool, turning over onto her back in mid stroke and swimming until she was on the other side about ten feet from Heather.

Resting her back against the warm stone on the far side of hot spring Natasha stretched her arms high up into the air, feeling all the tension leaving her body as she then slumped down into the water so she was almost entirely submerged, only from the neck up above the water. "Oh wow I'm loving this, but lets not forget why we truly came up here. Now that were all alone and relaxed we have to catch up, so I propose the same game we played on her first date, you remember the one after the ladder match? You ask me a question, and then I ask you one, and repeat."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:17 am

"Hah..I guess I cant argue with you there can I" Heather let out, shrugging at Natasha's words. As much as she didn't want to egg her on, it was true when it came down to it. Buying this place probably wouldn't set Natasha back too much, but Heather decided to quickly go past that conversation.

Heather grinned a little as Natasha's arm rubbed against her's before Heather slid right into the water, taking in the heat as much as she could. She let out another long sigh before watching Natasha do that movement, just something simple and little like that causing Heather to bite her lip a bit, blushing quite deeply, her words not helping out with that. "Y-yeah well..it's nice"

She smiled as Natasha joined her, Heather nodding her head at her words. She was about to move in closer to snug with her a bit but Natasha suddenly pushed off the wall, swimmint to the other end, Heather biting her lip at the sight, hardly able to see the girl.

"Aah..we're doing that again?..I'm horrible at that game." Heather let out, sinking in the water a bit before finally giving in. "Alright alright fiine...um...I hear you're going to compete in the..hentai blitz battle royal?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:52 am

Rarely did Natasha do anything without some purpose, even if that purpose was just for the sake of pleasure, but when it came to Heather almost all of her actions were intended to make the woman blush and she was never unsuccessful. It helped that Heather was an easy girl to get excited, just rubbing her arm up against her had been enough to make Heather bite her lip, and it didn't seem to matter how long they had been together Heather was always embarrassed by even the smallest of things. It had even become a sort of game for Natasha, to see just how turned on she could make the high flyer, and one she enjoyed immensely.

Natasha had to be careful though if she wanted to keep their outing from turning into the day of wild sex she knew it easily could. Even though that sounded delicious Natasha had wanted to use this time to reconnect emotionally with her lover, and that meant they needed to talk, not just have their way with one another, even if they both clearly wanted to right then.

To achieve that end Natasha knew she had to put some distance between them, otherwise their more base urges might win out. Taking a little swim across the hot spring Natasha couldn't resist herself and turned over, letting Heather watch Natasha's breasts bounce and sway as she swam to the other side. Once she had hidden her naked body as best she could beneath the steaming water Natasha put forth her idea to Heather, the woman agreeing somewhat reluctantly and sort of asking the first question.

"Well thats not really a question but alright." Natasha said with a laugh before slashing some water in Heather's direction, though as far as she the water fell well short. "Yes I am, once I heard about it there was just no way I couldn't take part you know? I've heard rumors that Akashi and Natalia will likely take part, can you imagine what will happen if I win?" She said with her excitement clear in her voice, staring up into the bright sky above for a few moments as she pictured herself standing on top of a pile of naked and sweaty bodies. "So for my question I want to hear of any lovers you've had since we started dating, I want all the sexy info!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:13 am

Heather bit her lip as she was sort of figuring out what Natasha was doing. It surely disappointed her, but she figured just talking with her would be quite nice anyways. Wasn't alot that they could just relax and do this and it was nice to just lay back and spend some time with Natasha, catching up more and more as they could. Her question though certainly surprised her. She laughed a bit at her splash

"..Well I'm sure rooting for you." She bit her lip just slightly at the mention of Natalia, someone she wasn't really all that fond of when it came down to it. Though with that surprising question coming next, Heather's face lit up red as she shuffled around in her spot. "L-lovers??" She let out, not knowing how to take the question.

"I..wouldn't really call them lovers or anything like that but I mean..I've been Janet's slave..and...I sort of...got into a bit with my friend Mercy on a train ride we had.." She let out, very very much ashamed of t hat occurrence, it being something she wanted to forget, but she wasn't about to skimp out on the question.

"...What about you?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:09 am

It always helped to know that Heather was somewhere watching when she was in a match, just knowing she was cheering her on always gave Natasha strength even in the most difficult of matches. "It would mean a lot to me if you were in the crowd Heather, so I can look out and see you if things get tough, though if you don't want to watch I understand." She said as she rose up out of the spring, water running down along her body and dripping from her flowing blue hair and breasts as she stood waist deep in the hot spring.

Natasha had never asked Heather directly but it seemed every time she mentioned the former hentai champion Heather became a little agitated or flustered, Natasha had always been curious as to what history the two had together but considering this was Natalia she was thinking of it likely involved a hentai match that hadn't gone Heather's way. She would have to go back through past match recordings to find this no doubt juicy encounter between them when she got home.

Her reaction to hearing Natalia's name paled in comparison to how flustered she got when Natasha asked about any lovers the woman had been with in the past year, Natasha giggling as she watched Heather's face turn a dark side of red. This was one question she was very interested to know the answer to, though she found herself growing nervous as she waited for the woman's reply, unsure of what she was expecting.

She let out first a sigh of relief and then a intrigued "oh?" after Heather answered her. She had known about her stay with Janet but Heather had never said anything about Mercy, making Natasha wonder just what had happened between them that Heather had decided she didn't want to tell her about.

When Heather posed the same question to her Natasha decided to forget about asking more about Mercy, thinking for a moment while she ran her fingers through her drenched hair. "Well if were not counting matches then there haven't been any others, you've been my only lover since you moved in Heather!"

Natasha would wait a moment to let that sink into Heather before continuing. "And now its my question! Other than me, who was the best sex you've had?"

Last edited by 10067 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:58 am; edited 2 times in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:48 pm

"..I...will definitely try my best. I want to support you definitely as far as I can." Heather let out, nodding her head before Natasha would rise up out of the spring. She blinked a couple times, hearing the water swooshing around, gulping a bit.

"Y-yeah..It's..not something I'm very proud of actually.." She would say, hanging her head a bit after she asked Natasha the same question. Hearing her answer, she bit her lip, feeling even worse about what she did. She felt like she was slacking on their relationship and it made her feel quite bad about it. However, Natasha finally continued on, asking her the next question, and it certainly was a big one.

"W-waah!? B-best sex? U-uhm.." She blinked, shuffling around as she thought about it. "....There..was the time..where..Megumi beat Natalia and I in a triple threat match and uh...took us both as slaves...and that was...the stuff she made us do.." Heather's face was as red as it could get before she would wave her hands frantically,shaking her head.

"Th-there you go I said it! N-now it's my question!..um..I wanna know if you still see me as great as before when we first met..I mean in-ring wise...Now that you know how..easily I get flustered."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2