by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Wrong Way

4 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Wrong Way - Page 5 Empty Re: The Wrong Way

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:41 am

Johnny continued to smile at Talia. As far as he knew, things had been square between them. Whatever happened was in the past and they were cool. He scratched the back of his head and looked at the bar. "Nah, man. I ain't drinkin tonight. Actually, I'm really just kinda hangin out. Everyone else is doin their own thing and at the end of the night I'm gonna make sure that everyone gets out safely. I was at the bar for a while but I was just kinda walkin around. Taylor's out dancin and junk." Johnny shrugged.

"But, I've been cool man. Really cool. It' kinda sucks and is kinda awesome that Taylor's back in the AFW., so there's that. But you haven't had a match in a while. What's goin on with that, man? Still just waitressin or whatever/" He asked. Johnny really had no clue about what was going on with Talia. "Are you out by yourself?" He asked. "Or did you get a boyfriend or somethin?" Why else would she come to the club but to pick up or dance with a guy?

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Talia nodded as Johnny spoke clearly uninterested in what he was actually doing or saying. Just because she didn't want to hit him didn't mean she wanted to be around him. "I'm here by myself." Yeah right. Like I could get a boyfriend. "I'm here to say hi to Taylor. She invited me to come tonight." Talia crossed her arms and looked around. "Have you seen her yet by the way?" she asked hoping to push the conversation along.

"I've been..." Talia started but stopped herself. Obviously she had to lie again. "I've been training to make a comeback." At least she could keep her story consistent. For a moment, she thought about how to quickly change the topic. "So has your tension run been?" she asked. As much as she wanted to rub her victory into Johnny's face especially after he gave her two humiliating losses, she couldn't.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Johnny blinked. Did Talia just say that Taylor invited her? Johnny shook his head. "That's great man. I didn't know you and Taylor were cool. I thought..." Johnny knew everything between them. He patted Talia on the shoulder. "That's great man. Glad the two of you could put all that junk behind ya." Seemed like everything was cool. If Talia and Taylor could be pals then Johnny wasn't going to feel awkward about anything else. Water under the bridge.

"A comeback, eh?" He said. "That's cool, man. But, you're gonna need to take a few more years off if ya ever wanna catch up to me." Johnny nodded. "You know i don't really count that second match, man but the first match? I'm a lot stronger than I was back then. And, I ain't the same mentally either. I've gotten some decent wins too. And other than dirty cheaters like that Dark Angel bitch, I've been doin pretty good. And even some of her kind I can still muscle through."

Johnny grinned wider. He wasn't usually one for bragging. "Anyway though." He said. "Get stronger. I wanna see how much you've improved in the ring." He said. "I mean... if you're cool with that. Everything's cool, right?" He said. Maybe Talia might think it was weird fighting him now. Johnny could understand.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Talia bit down hardly. Even though she wanted to say that she got the last laugh, that she had won the last meeting of the two, she wanted to keep her secret even more. He was being a jerk again, shoving his success in her face. Apparently her victory hadn't put him in his place. "Maybe sometime," she lied. She barely won their last meeting. As proud as she was of it, she had no intention of risking that again. There wasn't much else to say as Talia. Dark Angel could have yelled at him for awhile.

But then an interesting topic crossed her mind. "So...you're happy with her right?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "Like...marriage and all..." Talia believed that may had been a little blunt, so she followed up with, "I mean...that whole...Shauna ordeal...was all just a misunderstanding right?" She always wondered whether Johnny had kissed her back or not. At the time, it hadn't mattered to her. The picture that made it look like he did was all she needed.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:42 pm

"Cool. Cool." Johnny said, nodding. He then tilted his head and wrinkled his brow at her next words. He looked around to see if he could find Taylor but she wasn't anywhere within immediate sight. He looked down again.

"Uh... yeah... I'm the luckiest dude around." He said. he beamed. "Taylor and I are totally awesome." He said. He then looked at Talia. "Yeah, man. That stuff with Shauna, I don't even know man. Maybe there was some kind of misunderstandin but I ain't got a clue. She tried to kiss me but it's whatever. I ain't mad or nothin. I didn't kiss her back. If she got all crazy, I'm sorry and junk but, it's whatever." Johnny shrugged.

Johnny looked at Talia. "So, you're not datin anyone or anythin like that?" He figured a pretty girl like her would have dudes lining up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:28 am

Talia couldn't help but feel jealous over what Johnny and Taylor had. As much as she wanted to believe that she could have been in Taylor's shoes, she really couldn't. There was a moment of guilt on her conscience when she remembered taking that picture of Shauna and Johnny. But only a moment. It's not like she didn't feel Johnny wasn't partially to blame anyhow. "I'm happy for you," she stated. It was a lie, but it wasn't like she wasn't happy for them.

"No...no I'm not." She wasn't really sure why he was interested in asking her that. She couldn't remember the last guy who showed any interest in her. It's not like she was looking for guys herself, though. "I guess...I guess I just haven't really been out much..." There was another reason she had that explained why she wasn't dating anyone or had a boyfriend or anything. Not even all this makeup could fix that. She wasn't about to confess that thought to Johnny though.

"I think I'm going to go find her," Talia added before saying anything else. This conversation needed to end before she said something she'd regret.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:54 am

Johnny just grinned and nodded at Talia. Seemed like things were going really well for Talia which was totally cool. "Guess that happens when you put your nose to the grindstone." Johnny said. And then she wanted to leave. Johnny didn't think anything of it.

"Ok man. She's havin a good time so, it's all good and junk." Johnny smiled at Talia. "Nice seein ya again, Talia-chan." He said and lifted up his hand. He ruffled her hair a bit and smiled at her. To Johnny it felt like they were back before the weirdness started. Where they could just be cool and everything was cool. Johnny waved and turned around. Time to head into the DJ room and check out some beats!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:45 am

Johnny didn't know half of it. "Yea...yea it's nice seeing you again." When Johnny ruffled her hair, she felt like breaking his arm off. Not that she could. She'd certainly try though. How dare he patronize her? As he turned around and left, she sighed and put her back against the wall with her arms crossed. She knew Taylor was probably somewhere on the dance floor but she couldn't go out there. She knew Cassie was somewhere there and she couldn't risk running into her. It wasn't even that it'd be awkward. She was afraid of what Cassie might do if they ran into each other.

Talia pulled out her phone. Using her reflection, she repaired the damage to her hair Johnny did. She checked the time and then proceeded to play with her phone. She just had to wait this out for a few minutes.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:24 am

Tatsuki has been in a dancing fever after meeting Taylor Parker, using her own style of dancing with her athletic ability and making sure is enough space between herself and other bar patrons so that she doesn't bump into anyone else like she bumped into Taylor. The athlete tries her best to not get carried away but unfortunately to no avail as she even flips herself and goes into a handstand and balancing herself on one hand. "Tehe. Woo!" She was having a lot of fun obviously.

Before she is able to get back to standing on her feet however, one of the drunk dancers bumps into little Tatsuki and throws her off balance. "Oof, whoa whoa whoa!" Tatsuki's lower body is now leaning to the side which tilts her over and makes her walk on her hands to prevent herself from while heading towards a wall that she cannot see. "Uh oh..."

As she was about to hit the wall, she fails to stay up and falls over with the momentum even making her roll into a spinning somersault. She couldn't control herself and was able to catch a glimpse of a figure before she either made impact with this person, or the wall. "Whoa whoa whoa! OOF!" If she missed the person Tatsuki would be laying on her back as if she was sitting on the wall, but if she did hit the person she would be knocked onto her front and quickly got onto her knees. "Oh I am so sorry miss!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:57 am

Talia had been so focused on her phone that she didn't notice the person cartwheel into her. She fell over and dropped her phone. Her first initial reaction was to look around for her phone and grab it before anyone stepped on it. She shook her head to clear it and snatched her phone. It was only then that her head registered that it hurt. "Ow..." What was that? Was it Cassie? Paranoid, Talia immediately looked up and leaned back against the wall. When she didn't see the dreaded orange hair, she breathed a sigh of relief. "Hey, watch-" she started to yell but stopped herself.

She recognized the girl. She couldn't figure out from where at first, though. Then it hit her. "Hey..." she muttered as if she knew Tatsuki. In a way, she did, but the girl wouldn't know that. "I...umm..." she hesitated, unsure what to say. Then as she played with her flowing, crimson hair, she gained the confidence to introduce herself. "My name is Talia. I think I've seen you before on television!" Talia balanced herself to her feet and offered her hand out to help Tatsuki up.

"You're...Tatsuki...Le Foovre?" she asked unintentionally butchering the last name. As much as she had gotten use to saying Japanese names, all the European names had managed to elude her tongue. "I'm also in the AFW...I'm in Tension but haven't wrestled in over a year." She managed to force a smile. Talia wasn't sure whether it was a good or bad thing that she was getting very good at lying.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next