by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Janet and Heather's Sexy Funtime Hour

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Janet and Heather's Sexy Funtime Hour - Page 4 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's Sexy Funtime Hour

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:34 am

Heather seemed to only be getting more anxious and embarrassed with each passing second, which Janet found somewhat amusing. Rather than acclimating to her environment, she seemed to be becoming more and more out of place, as if she were moving at a different speed than the world around her. Well, the Lakota girl was going to do everything in her power to bring Heather back up to speed, as it were. It seemed to be a difficult battle without the aid of a little alcohol, but Janet was going to get Heather to come out of this shell, if only temporarily.

“You’️re welcome!” the Native American wrestler chirped, giving Heather’️s shoulders a friendly squeeze. “I mean it, too. I have to wonder, though…being with someone as driven, and passionate, and wild as Natasha, you must have a very passionate side yourself, yes? You would have to, I’️d think, to keep up with her.”

She smirked, and her eyes caught Heather’️s with a sultry, suggestive gaze. “You’️ll find I’️m a lot like Natasha when it comes to those sorts of things, so I hope you’️re ready for a wild night tonight,” she purred, before leaning in to once again mash her lips against the other woman’️s.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Janet and Heather's Sexy Funtime Hour - Page 4 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's Sexy Funtime Hour

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:20 pm

Heather nodded her head before Janet would give her shoulders that friendly squeeze, saying what she did afterwards. Those words caused her to blush fully, fishing for the words to respond. "Ah hah..well..I'm not gonna lie that IS true.." She let out, having to admit that fact. Her and Natasha had quite the nights together, a sort of t hing that's almost got Heather completely addicted. "Natasha and I.."

Heather blinked as she saw t hat look that Janet was giving her, Heather only able to stare back at her before she pushed her lips against her's. She gasped just a bit before her eyes slowly shut, Heather just melting in the kiss, letting out a little moan.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:40 pm

Janet chuckled. “I figured it must be,” she said. “I’️m going to do all I can to unleash the wild side of you, sweetie. You’️d better be ready!” And then she would lean into Heather, her lips mushing together with those of the veteran, her hands squeezing the girl’️s shoulders, her green eyes meeting the purple eyes of her surprised prisoner. She felt Heather melt into the kiss, and Janet giggled delightedly into the liplock.

After a few seconds of that, she would push on her prisoner with her hands, trying to shift the purple-haired girl down onto her back on the sofa. Assuming Heather would comply, Janet would briefly break their kiss, but only for long enough to adjust her own position, scooting forward to sit on Heather’️s stomach. “Are you ready to have some more fun, then…?” she whispered, before craning her head down to resume the kiss.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:53 am

"H-hah" Heather wasn't sure what to say at Janet's words, the girl flustering her quite a bit though she was getting her a little excited with her attitude and that kiss. She would give it back to her as much as she could, the kiss just taking her away.

She felt her starting to push her down onto her back, fully allowing her to do so before the girl would finally break the kiss, shifting and sitting on her stomach. "Nh...Y..y-yes.." Heather let out in response to her question, blushing deep as they would continue their kiss yet again.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:33 am

Janet could tell how flustered Heather was, but she had a feeling that the purple-haired girl wouldn’️t mind getting a little more intimate. Honestly, it sort of seemed like outside-of-the-ring Heather would go along with just about anything. She was rather…meek. Janet thought it was cute, but she was also hoping to see another side of Heather—a strong, passionate side. Sort of the way the girl was in the ring, but more sensual. The Lakota girl had gently probed her guest about that side’️s existence, about her turn-ons and her desires, and now, she was going to see whether she could coax that passionate, lustful Heather out of hiding and onto the surface.

She smiled as Heather confirmed that she was ready to have some fun. “Alright, then, sweetie,” she murmured, before resuming the kiss. At the same time, her hand would reach down to cup one of Heather’️s breasts, squeezing it gently at first, then trying to slip her fingers inside of the girl’️s black bra to try to stimulate her nipple directly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:11 am

Heather felt her squeeze her breast like that, causing her to moan a bit in the kiss that Janet had resumed. She would clench her fists a little, her eyes shut tightly as she would kiss her back deeply from the pleasure. It was heightened even more as Janet would slip her fingers inside her bra, stimulating her nipple like that.

She gasped a bit in the kiss, her mouth hanging open just a bit to let out a breathy moan before she quickly got back into the kiss. It was quite the feeling she was getting from the girl, giving her full reign to do what she wanted as they shared in the moment.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:50 am

Janet felt Heather’️s warm breath washing over the inside of her mouth as the purple-haired girl gasped and moaned into the kiss. The Lakota would open her mouth a bit wider, as if to swallow the sounds that were escaping from Heather. Slowly, her tongue would slide out from her mouth, licking at Heather’️s lips, trying to probe between them to explore the veteran wrestler’️s mouth intimately.

At the same time, Janet would keep up the stimulation of Heather’️s nipple, pinching the bud between her thumb and forefinger and pulling on it gently, doing everything she could to make Heather melt in her clutches and give herself over completely to the oh-so-pleasurable moment.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:03 am

TiefBlau wrote:Feeling Janet's tongue invade her mouth, Heather gave out quite the moan, her body squirming a little in the kiss, more and more starting to get into it. She felt like her mind was being completely clouded over and it was driving her almost insane, beginning to give back in Janet's kiss almost fully.

With the girl continuing to stimulate her nipple, Heather's body kept up it's little squirms. Very slight arches and twists came from her as the pleasure of her treatment ran through her constantly with jolt after jolt. Her face was burning red as she reflexively entwined her tongue with Janet's, moaning deeply into the kiss as she gave it back to her.

(Ahaa...if by any chance you're willing to continue this X_X)

Daaharu wrote:(Heh heh, no problem.)

Janet kept leaning into the kiss, putting some of her weight on Heather, though she was not laying directly on top of the purple-haired wrestler just yet. Her tongue had free reign in Heather’s mouth, and she felt its opposite number writhing and squirming inside those wet confines as Heather seemed to really be getting into the kiss.

Janet kept on pinching Heather’s nipple, too, and it made the veteran wrestler squirm. Janet would giggle into the kiss as she felt her prisoner for the night’s body moving around underneath her. She would then lean forward a little, trying to press herself down on top of Heather, laying down completely on the purple-haired girl as she would try to make this makeout session that much hotter.

Heather's moans were picking up as Janet leaned more and more into the kiss. The feelings were pulsating through her, driving her wild in her head as it spun a little from getting a little dizzy. She winced and moaned deep as she giggled and pinched her nipple like that before finally gettting herself fully on top of Heather.

She winced, breathing in and out every chance she got in their makeout session, though the heat making her more and more into it as she kissed her back, her heart going crazy.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:20 am

Heather really seemed to be enjoying herself. That was good. Janet was glad. She and her erstwhile opponent had been through a lot on this particular night, but now they could really just relax, cut loose, have fun, and enjoy each other’s company. As Janet leaned into the kiss, eventually toppling Heather and laying down on top of her, she could feel the other wrestler’s heart pounding inside her chest, the vibrations causing Janet’s own chest to tingle.

“Mmmm…” she murmured, not breaking the kiss as she and Heather continued to make out. Janet’s hands would run down Heather’s arms, feeling the smooth skin as she waxed in the dominance that her fellow wrestler allowed her to have in this very intimate moment.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:21 pm

With Janet lying atop her, Heather could feel the whole of her body against her's, just driving her even more wild with the sensations that she was feeling in this moment. Her nervousness and reluctance from before almost completely fading away as her mind was clouded over with the pleasure that she felt in Janet's soft lips.

Feeling her hands trail down her arms, Heather shivered out a little, moaning into the kiss even more. Her body squirmed around slightly underneath Janet, but just to feel more of the girl pressing down on her as she hummed and moaned into the kiss.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next