Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cpkeyes, FlameofHope, Gator_Tooth, HighFly, kaz, killcarrion, LARIATO, RJD, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 2

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Aftermatch Care + Date? (Complete)

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aftermatch Care + Date?

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:23 pm

"Only for you my dear" As Rick looked up briefly and winked at her. He would continue to suckle ho Vicki's nipple as she layed there naked with Rick in her arms. One of his hands got a little bored however and started to move down her naked body, whilst he was suckling on her......

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:30 pm

Vicki would silently breathe in and out as Rick was sucking on her breast and feeling her body at the same time. She would softly ruffle his hair playfully so she can also indicate that he is hers. It won't be long until Rick will be sucking her milk.

LadyJobba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:35 pm

Rick was only doing this to show his commitment to Vicki that she was his and no-one elses. His arm slowly caressed her stomach for a little while before then moving around her back. His hand then rubbed her lower back gently in a circular motion.........

He continues to suckle on her soft breasts mixed in with some licking with his tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Vicki sighed in relaxation and pleasure as Rick felt her body and sucked her breast. Once she felt milk coming out and into Rik's mouth, she would ask, "Mmn, how does my milk taste, Ricky?"

LadyJobba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Ricky replied "It tastes perfect Vicki. Be good to have more" He then moved his hand further down and felt Vicki's womanhood. Her womanhood felt.......

He continued to suckle her breast and drink her tasty milk.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:33 pm

"Oh good," moaned Vicki as Rick was drinking her milk with satisfaction. But then she felt his hand touching between her legs and she tried to get that hand off so that his hand can only feel her own. "Nono, don't go there yet, sweetie." Vicki was then playfully humming a few nursery tunes as she felt Rick's back and held him close in order for him to be comfortable sucking her breast milk.

LadyJobba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:46 pm

"When do you want me to go down there then?" As Rick winked and then went back to suckling more milk from her breasts. Each time drinking more of her milk and licking her sensitive breast between gulps. Using his hands he woulg rub, in a circular motion, her other breast and squeeze it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:58 pm

"Only when I say so, dear," said Vicki as she continued to feel pleasure flowing through her body. It felt so good having her milk drank by her lover and her other breast massaged. "Let me know when you had enough from this breast and then you can go to the next. Perhaps then, I can let you go down there."

LadyJobba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:02 pm

"That's fine by me! Your milk is so gooooood! I am happy drinking all your milk my beautiful lover" As he continued to drink all the milk Vicki could give! He would not move onto the other breast until this one, he was suckling, is dry!

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:19 am

Vicki blushed as Rick's breast sucking continued and said, "Glad to hear, Ricky. Uhh, if it's okay with you, can you save a little milk for me? You can make me suck on my own breasts if you want." She continued holding Rick in her arms as she started to rock him a little. She enjoyed every moment giving her milk to Rick and couldn't ask for anything more.

LadyJobba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aftermatch Care + Date? (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top