by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 7 Empty Re: Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:26 am

''Yes you gave me a chance and i made you cum like a little slut''Taunts Mizore as her other hand finds Gails pussy and rubs it.

Back to top Go down

Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 7 Empty Re: Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:26 pm

"Yes... I was nice enough to do that, and look at what you did bac... oh no you don't!", caled out Gail when she felt Mizore's hand rubbing against her crotch. She plunged the hand that hse was grabbing as deep into Mizore's own body as it would go, and use her other hand to pinch Mizore's nipples, which would probably be enough to get Mizore there for her to win this match. And even if it wasn't, Gail knew that Mizore was much closer to orgasm than she was, so it should be fine.

Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 7 SAdcZrMGail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 7 MVRLLQmGail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 7 I82ome3Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 7 UAjmKPCGail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 7 MAai8oKGail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Mizore in a moment of distrace tried to push Gail on her back if it work she would try to rub her pussy against Gails hoping that her daring move would help win the match for her as she was so close to cumming because of what Gail was doing to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Gail did fall over when Mizore pushed up and she was forced to let go, but she fell over into Mizore's legs, at first dazed, but seeing where she was, she smiled and began to lick, as aggresively as her tongue could be. All the while, her fingers went into Mizore's asshole, making sure that Mizore would have no time to take advantage of her falling down.

Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 7 SAdcZrMGail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 7 MVRLLQmGail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 7 I82ome3Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 7 UAjmKPCGail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 7 MAai8oKGail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:30 pm

Mizore would moan but try to fight back as she licked Gails pussy hoping to win this match as she was getthing close to cumming.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:40 pm

Gail's patience, but also her resistance was started to wear thin. She was moaning quite rapidly now as she tried to go for the last push. Mizore's persistance was really annoying, the match should be already hers! She didn't say anything, but she was thinking why the other girl wouldn't just give up. In an attempt to hurry Mizore along into cumming before she did, Gail re-positioned her face and start sucking on the purple-haired girl's clit and replaced her licking with more fingering.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:25 pm

''No stop doing that''Screams Mizore as she knows she going to lose as she cums hard as Gail licks her pussy knowing what will happen now she just lays still hoping Gail will have her turn whit her in private

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Gail was close now, she was moaning with almost each breath now, but then a warm spray hit her in the face and she knew that she had won. "Haah... Liked that, didn't you?" even though she was fairly drained now, Gail was acting as if it was her completely dominating Mizore rather than a close finish.

"Now... If you lick me... good enough... I might forgive you for before, little bitch. " she loved how she was in control of Mizore now and she wasn't going to waste her chance to shame her back.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:53 pm

''Fuck you slut i want to destroy you one day so enjoy your little victory for now slut''As Mizore refuse to make it seems as if she would give up to easy.yt

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Gail only smirked at Mizore's comments. She was expecting something of the sort, and immediately pulled her towards her body. "Well, that's fine too. And here I was being nice enough to offer such a thing." and she was saying the words, her fingers would once more approach the pussy of the defeated girl, not touching it just yet, Gail was looking for what type of reaction she was going to make.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next