by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Three Short Months (P.O.W. thread for Kaz)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Three Short Months (P.O.W. thread for Kaz) - Page 4 Empty Re: Three Short Months (P.O.W. thread for Kaz)

Post by daemongirl Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:35 am

Lyanna could see the struggle going on within Mayu's mind as she was torn between her shy nature and her desire to jump into the shower without a second thought, the slight movement of her head tricking Lyanna into believing for a moment that her shyness had won out but when the answer came all Lyanna could do was grin and lean back in for another forceful kiss.

"Sorry about that...couldn't help myself, again, sure go ahead and take them off...unless you'd like me to help you." Lyanna said giggling all the while, her hands releasing their hold on Mayu's shoulders to run down along the woman;s chest, pressing softly against her breasts to separate them. She didn't turn away though, Lyanna standing there amidst the steam with her left hand reaching over to turn the heat down a little while her eyes remain fixated on Mayu as she slipped out of her damp clothes.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Three Short Months (P.O.W. thread for Kaz) - Page 4 Empty Re: Three Short Months (P.O.W. thread for Kaz)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:55 am

"I'm... uh, fine by myself..." Mayu smiled wryly as she began to turn around to take off her dampened clothes, the blush on her face never able to leave her face with Lyanna kissing her again.

It shouldn't be an issue to let Lyanna look at her in all honesty, considering that they're going to have a shower together in a matter of seconds. Mayu was probably just doing things by reflex from her nervousness and such. The short haired girl let out a sigh as she stripped herself and threw her clothes to the bin, and another sigh before she turned around to face Lyanna. Was it her or it felt really hot here? It was the water, right? Just look at those steams!

Slowly she stepped into the shower and closer to Lyanna, still feeling slightly uncomfortable but decided to go through with it. It's been a while since her last shower with someone else, and normally she only did it with her cousin. Showering with someone she just met for like an hour kinda made her a bit nervous, but Lyanna was a nice girl at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:05 am

"Well the offer stands hun." Lyanna said, purposefully not mentioning any sort of timetable for the offer as well as putting extra emphasis upon the word "stands" to make sure Mayu understood she meant she would undress her whenever she wanted. She respected the girl's wishes however and stood by, though that didn't keep her from watching intently as Mayu pulled her wet clothes from her body and cast them aside.

When Mayu had pried the last stitch of clothing from her body and turned around to face her Lyanna let her gaze drift downwards, pausing first upon the woman's modest yet still alluring mounds and then her sex, her eyes returning to Mayu's face after a few seconds of roaming with an even wider smile than before. "Come on in the waters great!" Lyanna said before she stepped to the side to allow Mayu to enter the shower, grabbing the edge of the curtain and pulling it shut to leave them alone in the tight and intimate space of the shower.

The hot water now rained down on both of them leaving the two women glistening underneath the light above them, Lyanna taking in the sight of Mayu for another moment or so before she turned around to grab the bar of soap, turning back to Mayu and making a spinning gesture with her fingers. "Alright as my guest I will do your back first okay?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:17 am

Once she was inside the shower, Mayu was taking her time adoring Lyanna's sexy figure that seemed to look even tempting, glistening under the shower like that. She tried to keep her observation in a not so obvious level, but her mesmerized expression was probably a clear hint in itself. The short haired girl wondered how it'd be to have a body like that, gulping as she lost in her own thought for a bit until Lyanna's words snapped her out of it.

"E-eh?" Mayu seemed to be surprised as the girl offered to do her back first. "Um... alright, I guess?"

She was reminded just then that despite being a prisoner of Tira, both girls seemed to treat her like a guest instead. Well, she shouldn't complain should she? The slender girl stood still to let Lyanna clean her back, although she couldn't help but to think that the girl was probably going to do more than just that...

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:38 am

Just as she was admiring the scrumptious body of her new house guest she could see Mayu was doing much the same, Lyanna giggling once she realized where the girl's eyes were looking. She brought her hands up to cup her ample breasts, giving them a good shake for the viewing pleasure of Mayu before retrieving the bar of soap from the rack at the front of the shower, the soap she had lathered over her body before Mayu had stepped into the room washing away as the water continued to fall upon them both,

"Of course its alright Mayu...I wouldn't be a very good host if I didn't treat my guest right now could I?" Lyanna replied, not giving Mayu any time to answer her before she pressed the bar of soap between the woman's shoulder blades. She started out by moving the soap outward with slow circular movements, her free hand following the path of the soap as it massaged Mayu's back, rubbing the soap into her skin. Once she reached the edges of Mayu's back Lyanna moved the soap downward, rubbing from side to side as she traveled down until she was soaping up the top of Mayu's tight ass.

Lyanna suddenly pulled the soap away from Mayu's body, rubbing it between her hands to lather them up before she put the bar down on the soap holder beside them and brought her hands back to Mayu's buttocks. "This requires special treatment don't you think?" She asked in a sultry tone before her fingers went to work kneading the flesh of Mayu's ass, digging her fingers in deep as she squeezed and let go, repeating this process until her rear was washed enough for three showers. Her hands then slid upward along the woman's body, sliding over Mayu's sides and further up until she was rubbing the undersides of Mayu's breasts, giving both mounds a firm squeeze.

"You don't mind right?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:14 am

"Yes... yes..." Mayu nodded in affirmation at what Lyanna said, although she felt like she could just agree to anything the girl said as she was distracted by that lovely figure... and those jiggling breasts.

The washing went pretty normal at first, with Lyanna rubbing the soap on her shoulders following with a soothing massage throughout her back. Mayu sighed as she felt relaxed under the warm shower, until she felt the hands on her butt.

"Eepp!" the short haired girl yelped as she almost jumped on the spot, before turning her head slightly towards Lyanna, looking embarrassed. "I-if you think so..."

Well, she did expect this, but the girl clearly having too much fun with just her rear. Mayu occasionally moaned while wiggling her butt, her back slightly rested on Lyanna's breasts until the girl was done washing her rear and moved to her breasts.

"Oh... N-no..." she moaned softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:31 am

"Oh good, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable after all." Lyanna answered in what had to be the most cheerful tone of voice Mayu had ever heard as she gave the woman's modest breasts a firm squeeze from underneath, really lathering the soap on Mayu's soft skin. She continued to work her guest's mounds for a bit, her hands sliding further up to ensure she washed every inch of tit flesh, with her chin resting on the woman's shoulder so that her lips were oh so close to Mayu's cheek. Her warm breath could be felt washing over the side of the girl's face as she happily went about washing the front of Mayu now, her hands moving to Mayu's shoulders next as Lyanna stepped back away from her.

"Okay as much as I hate to say it I think you are done." Lyanna said before tapping Mayu on the shoulder and turning around herself, grabbing the soap and then reaching up past her shoulder to hold the bar of soap out for Mayu to take from her. "Now its your turn to wash me okay? Just to be on the safe side you should wash more than just my back, can't leave the shower feeling too dirty now can we?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:27 am

"Uhm, yeah..." Mayu replied meekly as she allowed Lyanna to wash her front.

The special care the girl took on her breasts made her moan and squirm slightly, rubbing her back on the Lyanna's own busts as a result. When it finally finished, Mayu had to say that she wished it lasted a bit longer... She sighed and took the soap from Lyanna, ready to wash the girl in return when she was told to clean more than just the back.

"Eh... Alright..." she nodded with a wry smile before turning around to wash Lyanna's back.

She ran the soap on the girl's rear for a bit, and then her hands would run over the smooth skin of the purple haired girl gently. Mayu gave a little massage just like Lyanna did to her, although she probably couldn't do it as good as the girl. When her hands reached the butt of Lyanna, Mayu tried to stick to her duty of washing, and not groping those ass cheeks too much... The temptation was almost too big to resist, though.

Eventually, she finished with the back, and was about to do the front of Lyanna as the girl requested. Mayu hesitated a little, though, and she slowly brought her hands under the impressive breasts of Lyanna and stopped just before she could touch it.

"Uhm, m-may I...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Even a blind woman would have seen how much Mayu was enjoying Lyanna's hands as they shamelessly massaged the woman's breasts, her fingers gently squeezing each of Mayu's mounds every couple of seconds as if she were massaging them to the rhythm of a song only she could hear. This proved true as after a time Mayu would hear Lyanna humming to herself, each high note followed with her fingers digging softly into Mayu's breasts. Lyanna could have easily continued like that for quite some time but with a sigh she forced herself to pull away. Judging from Mayu's own sigh she too would have liked the massage to go on but Lyanna didn't want to take advantage of Mayu too much, at least not quite yet.

Lyanna reached behind her neck and gather up her flowing purple hair, pulling it around to her front to give Mayu full access to her back which the girl took to washing with enthusiasm despite the nervous tone in her voice, or so it felt to her at least. Lyanna resumed humming the song from before but now her soft moans were mixed in with the notes, Lyanna rubbing her ass against the woman's hands wishing she would forget the soap.

When Mayu moved her hands up from her ass to the undersides of her breasts Lyanna couldn't help but laugh when she asked for permission, the purple haired woman turning around suddenly, placing her hand upon Mayu's and pulling her hands up to her tits. "I would be upset if you didn't." She said with a warm smile as she forced Mayu's fingers to begin groping her ample breasts.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:54 pm

"Waaaa...?" Mayu yelped as her hands were grabbed by Lyanna, forcing her to grope the girl's breasts. "Alright... I... I'll do it...!"

She would start to move her hands to wash Lyanna's tits, her gaze almost fixed on those squishy jugs the entire time. It's as if her hands were slowly absorbed by those ample tits! With Lyanna's hands still holding her arms, Mayu probably couldn't even pull back even if she wanted to, and so she would continue to "clean" the girl's boobs until she was allowed to stop.

She gulped a few times, suddenly remembering the moment from earlier where Lyanna sandwiched her head between those bountiful cleavage of hers. Her face was probably already turned red even before she was reminded of that, at least that's what the short haired girl thought from just feeling the burns on her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next