Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Daaharu, DizzyKnight, LARIATO, M.J.Caboose14, Mystery Dragon, Person, Scarf, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Finalls

Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 pm by xalex

So i tried to say to as many people as i could per pm.... but i will put it up here as well just to get sure that i get all....

my finalls are around the corner.... and this means something... my free time will be cut shrot... really short...

and unluckily my afw time will be cut down extremly...

so i say sorry to everyone i have a match with right now but in the next time i will be slow as fuck

i try to get back as fast as i can^^ i still will be online on trillian or here so if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"Cherubim Ariel" - Hikari Jinnai

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Cherubim Ariel" - Hikari Jinnai

Post by zxn666 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:46 am

General Information

Name: Hikari Jinnai
Alias: "Cherubim Ariel"
Sex/Gender: Female
Eyes: Pea Green
Hair: Light Purple
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 110 lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Citizenship: Japanese

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Mixed
Style: Grappler, High Flyer
Type: Power
Preferred Attacks: High flyer
Preferred Matches: Standard matches, Alternative Matches(She’s actually an angel).
Difficulty level: Medium

RPG Style Stat spread:

Endurance: ★★★
Strength: ★★★★
Speed: ★★★★
Defence:★★
Technique:★★★★

Finishing Move/s:

Angel Nova Boost(Standard): Hikari does a triple suplex on her opponent, performing one after the other, holding on as she performs the attacks.

Hentai Moves:

None. She has some moves that could be called hentai, but doesn’t use them much.

Entrance Music: “Little My Star!” by U

Characteristics

Visual Apperance:

Physical Appearance: Hikari is rather small, but is very cute and attractive. Her breasts may be small, but that doesn’t detract from her appeal, and all the boys at her school would agree. She is much stronger than she looks and can do amazing high-flyer moves. Is it because she can actually fly with those wings of hers?

Personality: Hikari is kind to everybody she meets, a girl content with the way she is and her life around her. She has a strong will, and is headstrong and confident. She tries to make things go her way in every situation. To an extent, she is a control freak. But, seeing as how she is so nice and kind, she almost never tries to force other people to go her way, preferring to use logic and coercion instead of force.

Past/History: Hikari was originally just an ordinary girl, until one day she witnessed a brutal rape murder of one of her friends. In that moment, she lost herself, and killed the man responsible. Although nobody pressed charges against her, the brutal episode lived in her mind for a long time. She became reclusive, until one day she left home saying she was going to hunt demons. Her travels around the world eventually led her to AFW.

Attire: Shown in the pic. Her clothes are actually very fragile, and can be ripped very easily.

AFW Information

Record:
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:

Allies:

Rivals:

Enemies:

Crushes:

Alliance: Face