Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Great Doom

Go down

Great Doom Empty Great Doom

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:04 am

Name: Alicia Rose
Wrestling name: Great Doom
Eyes: Red
Hair: Blond
Height: 6,4
Weight: 230lbs "
Nationality: British
Entrance Music: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqPT26AH940:gu41go1o]Ruthless[/url:gu41go1o] "I'd say this song depicts me very well..."
Alignment: Heel
Catch line: "Welcome... TO YOUR DOOM!"

Personality: Alicia has a ruthless personality often beating down people until their in critical condition or if she see's that they not even worth beating anymore. She's often useless because she never feels like doing anything when the time comes unless it's a match then she's just beat the shit out them. At home Alicia just watches TV or play video games, but 95% of the time she's at the gym training her body to go beyond the breaking point. Alicia doesn't care much about friends but will stand be their side if they do manga to friend her. Alica is also hot headed often getting angry and using it to her advantage.

History: "Well I was born in the United Kingdom inside city London with two wealthy parents owning two companies, I had an older brother too. I was good girl for the most part expecting that I was going to get a part of the family share when I was older, and at the time I did Judo and Karate. I had high grades and a good school but I was infuriated when I didn't get a part of the family share... I was the next in line after my bother so I though I'd get something! Well anyways I ran away and went to live a life of my own, witch would take me to this fight club for girls... The owner heard of my running and just took me in after I told her my story, and instead of calling she trained me and I was around 10 at the time. I would work around all day and sometimes all night taking necessary breathers whenever I needed them and ate a very healthy food. Over the years I would get taught by other lady's in the fight club showing me tiquondo, kenpo, wrestling, muy tai and kick boxing. I found life to be a lot beater than when I was rich and I didn't have limits set. At the age of 18 I joined the FMMA (Female Mix Martial Arts) and try to earn me some money. I was probably the strongest competitor their using my brutal way to completely decimate my competition. I because champion and it stayed that for 5 years, until two people came called Great Force and Great Thing the weaker one Great Thing beat me down peaty hard but when the stronger one came I was completely decimated by her wide variety of skills. Now thanks to a fellow fighter who also longs for revenge on these girls, brought me here and now I have come back stronger and ready for revenge.

Appearance:
Wrestling attire: "The blood laying around here is from past fights today and these cut marks I've had since I started fighting...
http://ebr-kii.deviantart.com/#/art/Fighting-arena-278987229?hf=1
Great Doom Fighting_arena_by_ebr_kii-d4m3nx9.jpg

Combat info

Fight styles: Wrestling, Judo, Tiquondo, Muy Tai, Karate, kenpo and kick boxing
Type Offensive
Strategy: Use her many move to render to opponents fighting style useless.
Strength: Alica is a walking tank able to take much more damage that any other person and is surprisingly fast.
Weakness: Tho looking like she is strong Alica is not as strong as she looks and often use's her speed to make it look like she is strong.

Stats
Strength **** 4/5
Endurance ***** 5/5
Speed **** 4/5
Defense *** 3/5
Technique *** 3/5

Signature taunt
IT"S NO USE!: "When my opponent is down as out I basically put my foot on their head as stomp it 3 time's before I say IT'S NO USE!"

Signature move:
Doom: I start off by bear hugging my foe and slam them on the ground from their I put them into a toe hold and twist their foot to cause pain.

Fun Facts:
"I got none sadly"

AFW record

0-0-0

Win's

Losses

Draws

Friends

Enemy's

Rivals

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down